PDA

View Full Version : WHERE is the Redemption DLC?

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 12:51 PM
PLEASE respond to the ones who seem to have an issue with the Season Pass. A lot of people have been waiting for 27 hours now for the e-mail from Uplay and the only reply we get is

check your spam folder
contact support

We've done that already and there's nothing. We pre-paid for this service and nobody is giving us a proper reply, let along a solution.

yokkii
04-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Same thing here, still haven't got an email...

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
28 hours and counting. Still no e-mail and no reply

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I've received a response from customer support of ubishop and that goes something like that... "sorry for inconvenience, we will fix your problem soon."

So... still have to wait for something i've bought and should receive yesterday, not today or tomorrow or day after black flag release.

wahn2013
04-24-2013, 02:39 PM
They advertised Season Pass, that you get 1 week before official release access to the DLC - now the Release already happened & the DLCs are still missing.

Unacceptable for this premium-prizing.

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 02:48 PM
They advertised Season Pass, that you get 1 week before official release access to the DLC - now the Release already happened & the DLCs are still missing.

Unacceptable for this premium-prizing.

No, that's a common misconception. Only the FIRST DLC would've been available a week earlier. That's what the product details said.

@spectatorx: I got the same response, hours ago..

Shanii2010
04-24-2013, 03:39 PM
also missing my mail, i only got the mail where it says that the DLC is available and i can DL it if i own the season pass, no mail yet with a code or link
-_-

TheMuffinDoctor
04-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Good to know that I'm not the only one.
I've only received the e-mail that everyone on the assassin's creed 3 mail list receives, so basically just advertisement.
Nothing yet with a code or a link. I hope they'll send one soon.

SixKeys
04-24-2013, 04:14 PM
When I asked about this, Support said there are currently some problems with the last DLC and that they would let me know as soon as the issue was solved.

Guess we'll have to wait for a while before getting to play episode 3. :/

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 04:49 PM
31 hours so far..Seriously, should I start posting each hour in a different thread? Would that get their attention?

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 05:04 PM
31 hours so far..Seriously, should I start posting each hour in a different thread? Would that get their attention?

Did you see 104 pages performance issue thread? Did you see previous over 100 pages thread about perfomance issue? So i think this should be best answer to you how they care about what you will post about any problems at this forum.

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Did you see 104 pages performance issue thread? Did you see previous over 100 pages thread about perfomance issue? So i think this should be best answer to you how they care about what you will post about any problems at this forum.

No I didn't....
I took the day off for this cr*p
I left my mother's birthday earlier last night for this cr*p
I've been paying them a sh*tload of money for both games AND merchandise, since the first AC for this cr*p
I've been buying each AC game twice because I couldn't wait for it to come out on PC and borrowed my friends' ps3 for this cr*p
FFS, if spam will get me noticed, I WILL do it... For thi cr*p
Because I prepaid this, I never EVER downloaded any ubisoft's game illegally, I actually found myself defending them since AC2 for their DRM issues, I never b*tched about how unplayable every multiplayer was, even till last night I was kind and restrained with my forum replies and now I just wanna play the ****ing *** **** dlc....

And here's another question: this game is PEGI 18 and has a lot of blood. Why the **** is there a ****ing profanity filter here?

sharkdrutt
04-24-2013, 05:46 PM
What's wrong it's almost 7 pm here and no e-mail recieved???
Just came back from work... thinking this would already be there.

DJSPOOK
04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
It comes to no surprise does it, your dealing with ubisoft here, they have continued to tell lies to the user base that keep them in jobs, and for the mods on this forum give the people answers instead of just bombing them to CS which again is a pure joke.

Vote with your wallets next time people it's the only way they will take note.

Mr_Shade
04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have only just come on - so am playing catch up a little. If you have reported the issue to support already - I can only apologise for the delay in the mails being sent out.

I suggest those who haven't contacted support already, do so, this will highlight the numbers affected - and hopefully ensure a speedy fix.

If you guys have checked spam folders etc - then I can only ask that you await the email / contact from support - since they are the only methods of obtaining a code.

I have alerted the team that some of you are still waiting - however I will have to ask for your understanding and patience on this for the time being, as the matter is out of my hands.

MTM1977
04-24-2013, 06:32 PM
I also have season pass and i have not received the latest DLC email.
I contacted support and this is the answer i got:
We are investigating the issue and will be in touch when more information is available. Hopefully we will have confirmed timeline early tomorrow and can start addressing the problem

I think that is just plain wrong. I have paid in advance for a product that is now available, but i don't have it. And the answer is that they may address my problem tomorrow?

bolz87
04-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have only just come on - so am playing catch up a little. If you have reported the issue to support already - I can only apologise for the delay in the mails being sent out.

I suggest those who haven't contacted support already, do so, this will highlight the numbers affected - and hopefully ensure a speedy fix.

If you guys have checked spam folders etc - then I can only ask that you await the email / contact from support - since they are the only methods of obtaining a code.

I have alerted the team that some of you are still waiting - however I will have to ask for your understanding and patience on this for the time being, as the matter is out of my hands.
Instead of asking us to be patient, tell ubi to improve their system, because everytime they release something is like i take it all the way inside my a**, i must wait wait wait....

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Yes shade, i'm awaiting for freaking email since yesterday. As i wrote to support: release date was yesterday, not today or tomorrow, it was yesterday so i should receive an email yesterday not being still awaiting for it.

If there are other ways of obtaining code and installer so do anything to provide to me content i have bought.

NecrosisDemon
04-24-2013, 06:56 PM
I just tried to contact Customer Support... it says the service is unavailable and I should try again later. It better be because they're getting spammed with complaints about this!

fq360
04-24-2013, 07:05 PM
glad to see im not the only one waiting, I too contacted support yesterday, but got the sorry for inconvienience response, still no email today either

wahn2013
04-24-2013, 07:51 PM
i reopened the ticket again, that's nothing which can wait. If i am paying upfront, i want it at the promised date and not later.

AntiChrist7
04-24-2013, 08:34 PM
same issue here, opened a support ticket

Rather ironicly, all my friends who bought it through steam are playing it right now

HBMontane
04-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey all,

Not sure if this will help in everyone's case but...

I too am a season pass holder and I never got an email. But when I logged into Ubishop and checked my order history, the 3rd episode DLC was waiting there for me. I'm downloading it right now.

Hope this helps...

Mr_Shade
04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Hey all,

I too am a season pass holder and I never got an email. But when I logged into Ubishop and checked my order history, the 3rd episode DLC was waiting there for me. I'm downloading it right now.

Hope this helps...Thanks for the update.

I can only suggest people try that - or wait on Support to reply.

Checking order history - can sometimes reveal the download links etc - if the order has been fully processed.

bayako
04-24-2013, 10:15 PM
i bought the the last dlc just minutes ago...my order has been fully processed i now have a key but i miss a download link! HELP!!!

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 10:22 PM
I haven't received anything yet, no email, no link in orders history.

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Checked the order history and it's the only one missing. Everything has a download button, Redemption says "electronic download"

Plain_1nsane
04-25-2013, 06:09 AM
I have the season pass for 360 and PC and 360 is working fine but I havent played any of the DLC on it yet so now I have to play through all 3 in my time off work oh the pain [wink]

I would like to be making pretty bear power gifs right now but I can't so that is why I am sad about this issue. Thank you mr shade for being so pleasant about this and I hope the others can sort this all out before my patience dies.

Plousse
04-25-2013, 06:32 AM
Ya what's going on exactly? Do they send me the link to my email? Why can't UPLAY just update automatically.

Arashinoookami
04-25-2013, 07:55 AM

I did this yesterday and today, and still no Redemption download link :(

Locopells
04-25-2013, 08:35 AM

Nah, just banned. I'm still waiting as well - same thing, support say they're looking into it - just keep bugging them.

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Hey all,

Hope this helps...

Not the case here.
I have not received any emails (i have checked spam folder, not there either) about the 3rd episode and in my order history there is no download link for it.
There is dl link for all the other season pass content, but not the latest.

edit:
my season pass order status also says "order placed".

AntiChrist7
04-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I did this yesterday and today, and still no Redemption download link :(

same here. download link for all the previous dlc, but not for the redemption. It still says "order placed"

Locopells
04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Ditto.

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Still nothing.
I have an idea, i will spam customer support until they will finally give me this what i bought.

Alcaria
04-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Nah, just banned. I'm still waiting as well - same thing, support say they're looking into it - just keep bugging them.

I shall!

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm spamming them with ticket update. And response from them is all the time all the same xD "We are investgating the problem, you will receive your DLC in short time period."

WTF is problem in here? Truck was stolen? Ship with packages sinked? This is stupid digital distribution, not physical, we should get our content instantly. When i'm ordering physical content it usually is delivered to me on next buisness day, here i'm waiting another day for something i should already got.

Alcaria
04-25-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm spamming them with ticket update. And response from them is all the time all the same xD "We are investgating the problem, you will receive your DLC in short time period."

WTF is problem in here? Truck was stolen? Ship with packages sinked? This is stupid digital distribution, not physical, we should get our content instantly. When i'm ordering physical content it usually is delivered to me on next buisness day, here i'm waiting another day for something i should already got.

Hey, at least they're replying to your ticket updates. I haven't heard anything from them....

bolz87
04-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Still nothing here in Italy

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Nothing here either. Posted 3rd update to my support ticket, but not holding my breath while waiting for reply.

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Now i got an update from the support. Unfortunately it is pretty much the same i got yesterday:
We are investigating the issue and will be in touch when more information is available. Hopefully we will have confirmed timeline early tomorrow and can start addressing the problem

What is there to investigate?
1. I bought season pass
2. Season pass contains all the dlc
3. I am missing the latest dlc
4. It shows on my order status page, that there is no product code or dl link.
5. Should be a pretty obvious fix (hint, give me the dl link + product code).

Alcaria
04-25-2013, 01:05 PM
"Early tomorrow"????
WTH have they been doing since tuesday??

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Well, as said, i got the same "early tomorrow" answer yesterday already...

Alcaria
04-25-2013, 01:13 PM
The only reply I got yesterday was that they were investigating. I wasn't even given a "timeline".

wahn2013
04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
"Early tomorrow"????
WTH have they been doing since tuesday??

They are writing this for over 24h - it's a nonsense-answer. Ubisoft is one of the biggest publishers in the world, but is not able to deliver their own products within their own store.

x Lfc StevE x
04-25-2013, 01:15 PM
I haven't gotten an email from them yet either, cant believe its taking them this long just to get emails out to season pass owners

yokkii
04-25-2013, 01:41 PM
I got an email now, now the one I was expecting, but hey :P
It's an email which contains a code to ''buy'' the dlc seperately and reduce the price to 0,-
I say thumbs up for Ubisoft for solving it, even though they have taken their time. Respect their hard work :)

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 01:54 PM
They had to workaround their own digital distribution system... omg... so incredible fail!!!!
But anyway, i'm downloading dlc right now, finally...

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 02:05 PM
I also got the promo code email now. Not exactly what i would have expected, but at least i have all the content i paid for :)
Downloading it now.

Alcaria
04-25-2013, 02:05 PM
They had to workaround their own digital distribution system... omg... so incredible fail!!!

Funny and true at the same time!

NecrosisDemon
04-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Got the same email, finally downloaded Redemption, FINALLY going to play it NOW! ^___^

EDIT: except that it's not showing up in the DLC menu even after redeeming the CD key. It just shows the first two. Getting real tired of this ****, Ubi!

yokkii
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Restart? (haven't tried it myself yet, but i know they say to restart when you have entered the key.. :) )

EDIT: Just tried it myself and it works :D

AntiChrist7
04-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Got a mail with a vouched code, to get the dlc that way. I go into ubishop, order the dlc, fill in the voucher code, and just when i click to conclude the deal, the store-page sends me back to the beginning (where i have to make a language choice). On the second try, the voucher code wasnt usable offcours...

Updated my support ticket, but this is really amateuristic....

EDIT: even better: i get a mail with a code, i fill it in in the unlock box, and it says "no new content" unlocked...

fq360
04-25-2013, 04:38 PM
same here got code, entered key, restarted game still no new content?

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 04:46 PM
same here got code, entered key, restarted game still no new content?

Entering code is one part, other thing is installing DLC, so... did you install DLC?

bolz87
04-26-2013, 12:41 AM
You must search in your game library on Uplay, and download it!

Mr_Shade
04-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Quick update from support about it:

You will not receive a download link for your game. Instead the game will automatically appear in your Uplay client game list where you can download the DLC provided you are logged in with the same account the order was placed with. Ensure the DLC was redeemed on the same account on which you play the Assassin’s Creed 3