PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions / Artesians Newbie question

jtburnett
04-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure how to even ask this.

I've read by Googling (yes you have to be careful with that) that once completing a major story line sequence, you have to complete all the Homestead tasks in order for your Artisans to level up, otherwise you'll lose that opportunity forever. Is this true?

I did the 'Accounting Book' training at the end of sequence 5, and before I started sequence 6, I completed Godfrey & Terry's ' River rescue', but not 'burglar on the homestead', and Miriam's 'silent hunter', but not 'white trophy.' I also haven't met with Peg leg yet.

So the question is: I'm up to, but haven't started 'On Johnson's Trail' yet. Should I finish sequence 6, and then do the Homestead quests, or should I go back now and finish all the available Homestead stuff there first before finishing sequence 6??

Maybe what I'm asking is simply, is it even possible for you to miss obtaining a particular Artesian, or leveling one up?

Thank you

Black_Widow9
04-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
You don't need to finish the Homestead missions before you complete the game. They will not become unavailable. ;)

I found It is beneficial to complete them throughout the story though just so you can make money through trading and it adds to the story if you're doing it before completion. They also give you the ability to craft more complex items for Connor.

Let us know if you have any more questions. ;)

jtburnett
04-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Thank you, but I'm wondering IF you are able to miss the opportunity to pick someone up unintentionally. What I mean is, I'm at sequence 6, I have the Huntress & the Lumberers, but I don't remember picking up the Woodcutter. Is he gone forever, or is he still out there somewhere?