PDA

View Full Version : AC3 PC Clan

ClustorFunk
04-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, I just started an AC3 clan for PC, and will welcome anyone who wishes to join :) The only requirement is that you play as a team and not like an individual, and mics would be nice, whether its skype or game chat. Other than that, that's everything :D Here's the link for the clan if you're interested in joining!

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/en/pc/ac3/clan/public/id/160632

Current rank:832 (I only made it today)

Anykeyer
04-23-2013, 07:44 AM
So funny.
Sorry, but you cant just make a clan and expect any good players to join.
Play the game, with randoms, Eventually you will encounter good players, Add them to friends, And if you showed your usefullness and good teamwork game then they are more likely to invite you next time or accept your group invites. In time you will have your team.
But even this isnt enough to make a good clan. You do realise that running a clan is almost a job? Clan needs direction and constant communication between members even outside of the game. Or else it will fall apart.

AssassinYago
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
So funny.
Play the game, with randoms, Eventually you will encounter good players, Add them to friends, And if you showed your usefullness and good teamwork game then they are more likely to invite you next time or accept your group invites. In time you will have your team.
But even this isnt enough to make a good clan. You do realise that running a clan is almost a job? Clan needs direction and constant communication between members even outside of the game. Or else it will fall apart.

This

ClustorFunk
04-23-2013, 04:21 PM
So funny.

So where exactly did I say this is some competitive clan that will go to all these tournaments then? Maybe I just want to play with people that play with teamwork and actually try and win, and I think given that I've been playing Assassin's Creed multiplayer since Brotherhood I think I know how it works. And if you actually read what I wrote, I said I would "welcome ANYONE who wishes to join". So thanks but no thanks :)

Anykeyer
04-23-2013, 04:46 PM
So where exacly *I* said anything about competitive clan or tournaments? LOL, this game is far from being esport. Even "recreational" clans need to be maintained.
The way you're trying to do it you will only get randoms (if anyone at all). Some of them will be good, some not. Randoms. Defeats any reason.
Obviously you dont know how it works if you made a clan an had no friends to join it so you came to forums.

ClustorFunk
04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
So where exacly *I* said anything about competitive clan or tournaments? LOL, this game is far from being esport. Even "recreational" clans need to be maintained.
The way you're trying to do it you will only get randoms (if anyone at all). Some of them will be good, some not. Randoms. Defeats any reason.
Obviously you dont know how it works if you made a clan an had no friends to join it so you came to forums.

LOL. I love how you had to comment on this forum negatively, unprovoked, without even reading what I wrote or having your facts straight. Matter of the fact is, I don't care whether the people I play with are good or not, I'm just not some elitist keyboard warrior like yourself. And I actually do have friends I play with, but they're already in clans and I opted to make my own rather than join theirs. And don't tell me about having 'friends' when all you seem to do is sit at your computer trying to wind people up and post on near enough every post in these forums. I'm just going to draw the line at this: You had no need to comment what you did, and you're not wanted here. So do yourself a favour and stop trying to claim superiority, as you're just embarrassing yourself with every post you put on this :) Bye

Anykeyer
04-24-2013, 06:10 AM
That was really funny. Unprovoked agression, "way to go" if you want to find friends or clanmates.
You're contradicting youself by saying that you have friends in other clans and you only need a clan to play with someone. If you have friends why cant you just play with them or join their clans? Would be logical, dont you think? But here's the thing: 2 days later even with me bumping your thread (which actually helps you in a way) you;re still alone.
OK, Looks like you cant grasp what Im saying anyway, so I'l just stop here.
PS: I reported your for personal insults

ClustorFunk
04-24-2013, 08:41 PM
That was really funny. Unprovoked agression, "way to go" if you want to find friends or clanmates.
You're contradicting youself by saying that you have friends in other clans and you only need a clan to play with someone. If you have friends why cant you just play with them or join their clans? Would be logical, dont you think? But here's the thing: 2 days later even with me bumping your thread (which actually helps you in a way) you;re still alone.
OK, Looks like you cant grasp what Im saying anyway, so I'l just stop here.
PS: I reported your for personal insults

Haha fine, they'll just trace over this thread and see all the flaring you started, but thats fine :) Secondly I've been inboxed by 2 different people, so yeah...