PDA

View Full Version : Meet your Heroes - chance to win a ticket to Gamescom 2013

Mr_Shade
04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2084/bannernewswebsite.jpg

Here, at Ubisoft, we’re amazed every day by the passion gamers put in their favorite hobby and how much they give back to their heroes and the teams behind the games.

This is why Uplay strives to bring you even closer to your games, as we did last year by inviting some of our most dedicated members for a VIP trip at at the next Gamescom convention in Cologne, Germany.

This year, we want to go even further and give all of you a chance to join us.

Enter our Meet your Heroes contest now and you might be in for an amazing experience! To enter this contest, all you need to do is redeem a ticket for the prize draw below with 10 of your Uplay Units.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected amongst all participants. It’s as simple as that! If you’re not a Uplay member yet, note that upon creating a new account you will be automatically credited with 10 Units, which you can use right away to enter the contest.

http://www.uplay.com/meetyourheroes (http://www.uplay.com/meetyourheroes)

Terms and conditions apply - please see the contest page for details of these.

silvermercy
04-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I just got one ticket! LOL :)

(Can I get more than one tickets or is it redundant?)

SixKeys
04-22-2013, 01:31 PM
"The Competition is only open to adults aged 18 or over and with a valid UK ID card or passport (the date of validity of which expires after August 25th 2013)."

So people outside the UK need not apply.

silvermercy
04-22-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm a UK resident but no UK ID card yet... :(

pirate1802
04-22-2013, 02:12 PM
"The Competition is only open to adults aged 18 or over and with a valid UK ID card or passport (the date of validity of which expires after August 25th 2013)."

:(

Mr_Shade
04-22-2013, 02:30 PM
The competition is available in different regions - just follow the link..

UK.FR/DE/ES/US all have own pages etc

Just goto the site and you will see your own rules and conditions.

The rules I posted in the first post - are only for the UK, as I said - please check your local competition site for your local ones - the basic terms should apply for YOUR country as well, so they are just a guide - however you should check the site.

I will remove those, since it appears some are not checking the site.

pacmanate
04-22-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm a UK resident but no UK ID card yet... :(

How old are you out of interest?

SixKeys
04-22-2013, 05:25 PM
The competition is available in different regions - just follow the link..

UK.FR/DE/ES/US all have own pages etc

Just goto the site and you will see your own rules and conditions.

The rules I posted in the first post - are only for the UK, as I said - please check your local competition site for your local ones - the basic terms should apply for YOUR country as well, so they are just a guide - however you should check the site.

I will remove those, since it appears some are not checking the site.

I did check the site. It takes me directly to the UK site (even though I don't live there) and I can't find any information about other regions.

prince162010
04-22-2013, 05:48 PM
i want to know !! what is this competition about?? i mean Gamescom or E3 where they gonna take the winners??

silvermercy
04-23-2013, 01:44 AM
How old are you out of interest?
Oh waay older than 18! LOL I just don't have a UK passport. :(

XanderXVI
04-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Thank You Mr. Shade! Just entered for chance at E3 Los Angeles US region. Very kind of you to inform us here as I would never have seen otherwise. Good Gaming Day to All!

poptartz20
04-27-2013, 04:27 AM
You need a passport in the UK?