PDA

View Full Version : Activation Key

jayzeeh03
04-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Where can I get the activation key for Far Cry3?

Renegade.TSF
04-21-2013, 10:42 AM
jayzee donīt spam - you have been told before that the key is in the mail you got when you bought the game.

jayzeeh03
04-21-2013, 12:49 PM
What do you mean?? I didn't receive any mail when I bought the game..

Renegade.TSF
04-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Well - then you should contact the firm you bought FC3 from - you donīt get a link here in this forum.

jayzeeh03
04-21-2013, 01:05 PM
I already asked them about the key.. they said they don't know what I'm talking about... Can I download an Activation key instead?

Renegade.TSF
04-21-2013, 01:14 PM
I already asked them about the key.. they said they don't know what I'm talking about... Can I download an Activation key instead?

What??

Where did you buy the game?

jayzeeh03
04-22-2013, 07:38 AM
I bought it in Game Center in the mall.

Renegade.TSF
04-22-2013, 07:55 AM
If they have sold you a disk without a key - then you should take the disk back till them and demands your money back.

But I donīt understand how the key is gone missing - if the box was sealed then the key most be inside.

If that dosnīt help - then you most contact ubiīs support - with pictures of the disk - box - receipt and ask them what to do - but Iīm not sure that they can help you because the bottomlinie is that between you and the Game Center.

But go to the Game Center - bring you disk and receipt and talk with them

BTW - if you have bought the game from Barcode Bargins then I could understand if the key was missing - they sometimes open the games - remove the key and rewrap it again - NEVER BUY FROM BARCODE BARGINS

jayzeeh03
04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Far Cry 3 is good.

Mr_Shade
04-22-2013, 01:16 PM
If they have sold you a disk without a key - then you should take the disk back till them and demands your money back.

But I donīt understand how the key is gone missing - if the box was sealed then the key most be inside.

If that dosnīt help - then you most contact ubiīs support - with pictures of the disk - box - receipt and ask them what to do - but Iīm not sure that they can help you because the bottomlinie is that between you and the Game Center.

But go to the Game Center - bring you disk and receipt and talk with them

BTW - if you have bought the game from Barcode Bargins then I could understand if the key was missing - they sometimes open the games - remove the key and rewrap it again - NEVER BUY FROM BARCODE BARGINS

Indeed

If you purchased the game NEW from a retailer - then you should have a code in the box. - if not - you need to go back to the store and ask them for a replacement.

If you purchased the game second hand - then codes are one use only - so may have already been registered - support can sometimes sell you a new activation code, however you need to contact them directly and ask.

hope that answers your question.