PDA

View Full Version : Replay Mission's ( Assassins Creed 3) PS3

gamer9teen8d6
04-20-2013, 07:00 AM
Land replay mission's

- 75% Sequence 5, The hard way (brace 3 when attacked- complete in one playthrough)
- 75% Sequence 6, The angry chef (perform low profile assassinations 5/5) <------- very difficult for me. Any tips?
- 50% Sequence 6, Hostile negotiations (need all)
- 74% Sequence 7, The midnight ride (don't trigger open conflict and complete in on playthrough) < I'll say cop for short. cop=complete in one playthrough
- 74% Sequence 7, Lexington and Concord rescue 1/1 civilian hostages and cop)
- 64% Sequence 7, Conflict looms (air assassinate a grenadier, remain undetected while on ships and cop)
- 64% Sequence 7, Battle of the bunker hill (air assassinate Pitcairn without being detected and cop)

poptartz20
04-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Ohhh! I didn't get this at first... well let's see

On Sequence 5 every time the enemy ship attacks hit (I'm not sure what system you are playing on) But I believe it was square for ps3! Either was when they attack you hit the button for duck and cover.

Sequence 6 This one was a little difficult at first but I you want to use the hidden blade for this one. It's easy to get one of the guys in next to the haystack, then the 2 guys who are in the crowd, the other guards that are standing next to the wall, then you encounter a group of like 5 guards it's possible to get one of them there. Then you have about 1 or 2 more times to single out the guards and kill them!

Hostile negotiations... I don't remember that one fully

Lextington Concord don't remember fully. ahhh... let's see what else.

Conflict looms. on the first ship with the Grenadier what I did was take out everyone else silently. so I slipped around to the other side of the boat pulled one guard down then went from there until the Grenadier was left then climbed up the sides of the boat using the rope climbs and air assassinated him.

Battle of bunker hill you have to work your way all the way around the campsite. until you see a tree. Climb that tree then from the tree to the flagpole then assassinate Pitcairn.

CalledChip4200
04-20-2013, 10:09 AM
For Hostile Negotiations: At the frontier, when you're at the river I think the safest is to swim to the right. Start climbing the rocks and get your hidden blade out just in case you need to kill enemies, otherwise there's a lot of bushes around from what I remember so you can hide when you need to. Keep following the marker until you see a house in the distance (be careful there are guards around this area so run from bush to bush) and get on a tree asap. After the cutscene, quickly tree run to the roof of the house and assassinate Johnson immediately or else there will be casualties. Had to repeat this mission a few times

Lexington and Concord: First part: To save civilians and get to the place within the time limit kill all the enemies near the civilians and then quickly get on a horse and follow the marker again. Second part: Start from the middle group and make sure to give the order when the enemies are standing still. Once you give the order, immediately run to the next group of soldiers that pops up red on your mini map. As long as you regularly navigate Connor back and forth and give the orders when the enemy groups are still, you should be fine

montagemik
04-20-2013, 12:26 PM
Land replay mission's

- 75% Sequence 5, The hard way (brace 3 when attacked- complete in one playthrough)
- 75% Sequence 6, The angry chef (perform low profile assassinations 5/5) <------- very difficult for me. Any tips?
- 50% Sequence 6, Hostile negotiations (need all)
- 74% Sequence 7, The midnight ride (don't trigger open conflict and complete in on playthrough) < I'll say cop for short. cop=complete in one playthrough
- 74% Sequence 7, Lexington and Concord rescue 1/1 civilian hostages and cop)
- 64% Sequence 7, Conflict looms (air assassinate a grenadier, remain undetected while on ships and cop)
- 64% Sequence 7, Battle of the bunker hill (air assassinate Pitcairn without being detected and cop)

All the 100% syncs are fairly straightforward - IGN (or any AC3 ) Walkthrough may be of some use to you.

gamer9teen8d6
04-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Sequence 5, i got it done with chain shot and then completed it, then Sequence 6 the angry chef, i used hands and got it done.

STDlyMcStudpants
04-20-2013, 08:08 PM
75% Sequence 6, The angry chef (perform low profile assassinations 5/5)
You can hang about 3 from a tree as soon as the mission starts..follow the chef along the roof tops and go onto the tree..make sure you are stocked up with hanging material ;D for the other 2 a nice sneak and double assassination..you have a great opportunity as he gets in a fight with quite a few red coats LOL
It's important to stay ahead of him a little to get the kill before he shows up, just dont rush and get too far ahead and de sync

I have the game platted , if you need any help add me on psn

gamer9teen8d6
04-21-2013, 10:08 AM
thanks all, check my pro for more of my ac3 topics please.