PDA

View Full Version : Somehow Season Pass does not work

Thoompie7
04-19-2013, 06:17 PM
After reinstalling Assassin's Creed III I had to activate my season pass again (I have reinstalled windows so also had to get all my games again), but when i filled in my code, it said that the key is already used:(. Is this somehow solveable or is there no other option thant buying another season pass?

Lignjoslav
04-19-2013, 07:09 PM
Maybe you don't have to unlock the pass again, have you installed the DLCs?

Thoompie7
04-19-2013, 07:21 PM
I have installed the dlc's but they do not come up in the game. I can't even open my savegame anymore because it "lacks downloadable content"

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Thoompie7
04-23-2013, 05:03 PM
I already have, they gave me a new code to re-unlock all dlc's, however when i second started the game after reactivating, the Tyranny of King Washington dlc was not playable again, the Hidden Secrets and Veteran pack were still there though. This is some weird stuff.

icemount82
04-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I have a similar issue. I did not start AC3 for a while since I had no time for gaming. Started it today with a long play on my mind, but first patching and then my season pass was not active at all. Of course DLC's are locked as well. I sent out a ticket to CC, but it may take a while for them to respond, not to mention solving the issue.