PDA

View Full Version : Make 6 more games with Ezio!

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Ezio is a FANTASTIC character! He has sooo much more potential! I can't believe Ubisoft only gave him THREE games! So what do I say? Give Ezio 6 more games! It will do him some good and provide a change of pace for a while! We could see Ezio's years as a young boy, Ezio as a school student, and so much more! That is why I ask to give a lot more! DO IT UBISOFT! =D Plus, you'll get more $$$ that way! And we all know how you guys LOVE money!

Assassin_M
04-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Someone just get this closed *facepalm* -_-

silvermercy
04-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Depends... if he wears a pink wig in all of them, I'd be okay with 6 Ezio games. ;)

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 11:44 AM
You guys don't understand! They DID NOT tell Ezio's full story! What about his years 1 - 16? Huh? What happened there?! I'm still wondering! Ezio was my absolute favorite AC character. He held charisma and was highly likable. He could wipe out foes with on swipe of his blade and could do tons more on top of all that. He was the headline of "Assassins Creed". It is not the right time to fully let go of Ezio yet. I'm sure we haven't even done his most interesting years yet!

Assassin_M
04-19-2013, 11:45 AM
*double facepalm*

THAT`S IT...

No more for me internet today -_-

TheHumanTowel
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
You guys don't understand! They DID NOT tell Ezio's full story! What about his years 1 - 16? Huh? What happened there?! I'm still wondering! Ezio was my absolute favorite AC character. He held charisma and was highly likable. He could wipe out foes with on swipe of his blade and could do tons more on top of all that. He was the headline of "Assassins Creed". It is not the right time to fully let go of Ezio yet. I'm sure we haven't even done his most interesting years yet!
That's what I've been trying to tell these fools all along.

AssassinHMS
04-19-2013, 12:00 PM
I think three games about Ezio were already too much. I say no more Ezio games and no more Connor games. Actually I'm tired of Desmond's ancestry. In fact I'm sick of Assassin's Creed because it's becoming less and less about the assassin's creed. Maybe Ubisoft should stop developing assassin's creed games while they feel like doing pirate games or games where the goal is to kill thousands of redcoats. Then, when they feel like doing a game about a stealthy assassin that hunts templars in a corrupted society they would get back to the franchise.

Crazy! Right?

roostersrule2
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree they should all start off as Connor games and due to his terrible reception they should turn it into an Ezio game.

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Troll Level 1

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Imagine a game where Ezio goes to Boston or New York! Wouldn't that be cool?

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 12:28 PM
But why? He retires after Revelations and dies when he is 65 (or 55).

ArabianFrost
04-19-2013, 12:31 PM
I had so much fun playing as blood-covered baby Ezio. They should have a whole game about that.

Aphex_Tim
04-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Someone just get this closed *facepalm* -_-

I thought you of all people would be able to detect sarcasm.

...ast least, i sincerely hope this is sarcasm. :p

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 12:33 PM
I thought you of all people would be able to detect sarcasm.

...ast least, i sincerely hope this is sarcasm. :p

OP was born in 2013, I think he is not sarcasmicating

IWGCJoeCool
04-19-2013, 12:36 PM
I agree they should all start off as Connor games and due to his terrible reception they should turn it into an Ezio game.

there was still a ton of Alta'ir's life that could have been explored too. there was much between the conclusion of AC1 and the end of his life portrayed in Revelations. he had a wife, so he musta turned on the charm and personality at some point, a son, and a rebirth of the order in Maysaf between those years. 7734, they coulda spun off characters forever during that era.

however, do not construe my words at all to assume i wont be enjoying saying "Aaaargh" for the whole month of this coming November!!! ;)

JC

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 12:37 PM
But why? He retires after Revelations and dies when he is 65 (or 55).

idk they could just come up with something couldn't they? They've done it before. Maybe he goes there to find a masyaf key or something after Constantinople or something

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 12:39 PM
idk they could just come up with something couldn't they? They've done it before. Maybe he goes there to find a masyaf key or something after Constantinople or something

But he starts a family... watch Embers on youtube.

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 12:41 PM

he could do that after he gets back from boston

IWGCJoeCool
04-19-2013, 12:44 PM

i'm not saying it's right, wrong, or indifferent, but not everyone gets hooked on all of the aftermarket fan fiction or anything even backed by Ubi that furthers the canon.

still, Embers did provide more, some closure, and a little tear at the corner of my eye....but YouTube is as about as far as i go.

JC

DisbandedBox359
04-19-2013, 04:11 PM
is...is this a joke?

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-19-2013, 04:21 PM
An Ezio orgins story would be wonderful :D We could help him learn his for word, first kiss, an the first time he eats Pizza

pirate1802
04-19-2013, 05:06 PM
I fully agree with this notion. Give us our Ezio games ubisoft!!

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 05:21 PM
I would love to see Ezio back at it again. Such a wonderful character and probably the most non-cliche'd character out there.

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Maybe an origins story and then like 4 games would be of Ezio travelling to Boston to find and meet up with Connor. Then we could finally have co-op in the series! =D

STDlyMcStudpants
04-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Lol Ezios entire story has been told..I wish they didnt make the movie where he dies..i would of loved a little nod in a later AC game to ezio when its near it's end.
Sad it wont happen though

Locopells
04-19-2013, 06:17 PM
img267.imageshack.us/img267/4765/blackdudetf8.jpg

Locopells
04-19-2013, 06:18 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4765/blackdudetf8.jpg

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 06:27 PM
is...is this a joke?

I'm hoping it is, otherwise I will kill myself.

TheBearJew32
04-19-2013, 06:34 PM
You're trying too hard

ZeSpecter
04-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Maybe an origins story and then like 4 games would be of Ezio travelling to Boston to find and meet up with Connor. Then we could finally have co-op in the series! =D

YEAH! They just need to invent a time machine first and we could possibly have the best AC game ever!

poptartz20
04-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Woah... I can't take this thread seriously. I'm just going to assume everyone is a TROLL.

IceHot100
04-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Apparently some users here don't understand sarcasm at all! Close this thread already...!

Dag_B
04-20-2013, 01:15 AM
I want a game where every character is actually Ezio.

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-20-2013, 01:49 AM

That's stupid. I'd like to see Leonardo, Christina, etc. return.

Gi1t
04-20-2013, 02:11 AM
I'm hoping it is, otherwise I will kill myself.

It must be. The OP only cited one Ezio game. Anyone who was THAT big of an Ezio fan would be sure to know about the others. :D

Sl1ckM4st3r
04-20-2013, 02:14 AM
It must be. The OP only cited one Ezio game. Anyone who was THAT big of an Ezio fan would be sure to know about the others. :D

I fixed my post mate. That was just a typo. Support me!

roostersrule2
04-20-2013, 02:20 AM
I want a game where every character is actually Ezio.Yes, I'm hearing rumors that it might actually come to life too.

I-Like-Pie45
04-20-2013, 03:03 AM

I can see it now... Assassin's Creed V: Being Ezio Auditore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Fuxkinhug

tattedassassin
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I am all for ANY return of Ezio. He is the best...and sexiest assassin! Yes he dies, they ALL die. he is desmonds ancestor and was dead when we started AC2. the animus can take us to any pont in time though so just go backwards to when he was alive...and younger. I play with Ezio Auditore da Firenze all day ;-) and i want and need more of him!

MasterAssasin84
06-04-2013, 04:19 PM
I think the OP is being sarcastic loool !!

I would have though 1-16 years would have been a dead give away !

freddie_1897
06-04-2013, 04:55 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg http://ragefaces.s3.amazonaws.com/5041f6fdae7c704ffe000001/facepalm.pnghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YMB3WDbre90/URt0IUx28HI/AAAAAAAABwM/fMkF4uEHLGc/s320/ImpliedFacepalm.jpghttp://blog.littlebigfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/facepalm-wallpaper.jpghttp://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/-Facepalm-lunashay-19892493-750-600.jpghttp://unknowninkdesign.com/UID/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/facepalm-849x10241.pnghttp://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Aphex_Tim
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
*Many facepalms*

Are you referring to the (obviously sarcastic) OP or the epic necroing of this thread?

itsamea-mario
06-04-2013, 08:59 PM
plz make 29 more games with altair!

ReverseDoddo
06-04-2013, 10:47 PM
yea i want that to more ezio games. he was the best assassin:)

Assassin_M
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
he was the best assassin:)
i`m allowed to laugh alright?

Hahhahahahahahahaha

ok i`m done

Soulid_Snake
06-05-2013, 02:14 AM
i`m allowed to laugh alright?

Hahhahahahahahahaha

ok i`m done

I tell what I found funny, the OP is now Banned, he must have been too enthusiastic about Ezio.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 02:23 AM
I tell what I found funny, the OP is now Banned, he must have been too enthusiastic about Ezio.
With some research, it does not seem like he has made any offending or "scandelous" posts, although the post in question that led to him being banned may have been deleted (Mods have a tendency to do that...destroying all evidence >_>) A second account of someone perhaps?? I found a rather eerily similar pattern to his username used by another member here...

I`ll start with the main discoverer...where were you from 4 till 6??

masterfenix2009
06-05-2013, 02:45 AM
With some research, it does not seem like he has made any offending or "scandelous" posts, although the post in question that led to him being banned may have been deleted (Mods have a tendency to do that...destroying all evidence >_>) A second account of someone perhaps?? I found a rather eerily similar pattern to his username used by another member here...

Dead.

Soulid_Snake
06-05-2013, 03:15 AM

No Comment!

Are you still not getting BF?

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 03:42 AM
No Comment!

Are you still not getting BF?
Aha...withholding information and then changing the subject to confuse authorities, let me tell you, though i`m not the authority..i`m a madman, a genius...you shall do no more harm

No...not on its release date at least...i`m pretty sure it WILL be an enjoyable game...gonna buy it much later..or rent it maybe to see if AC III`s mistakes have been addressed...

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 03:46 AM
Dead.
you`re careless

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 03:52 AM
Aha...withholding information and then changing the subject to confuse authorities, let me tell you, though i`m not the authority..i`m a madman, a genius...you shall do no more harm

No...not on its release date at least...i`m pretty sure it WILL be an enjoyable game...gonna buy it much later..or rent it maybe to see if AC III`s mistakes have been addressed...They have addressed it's problems Connor's not in it remember.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 04:11 AM
They have addressed it's problems Connor's not in it remember.
True, true, but....I call that a cop out...if they truly wanted to FIX the Connor problem, they`d have included Connor again...yes, again, but this time, focus more on his personality and characteristics, instead of the Revolution and butting him in every important event possible...i`d call that fixing the problem...

(btw, i hope you are aware that this is not a serious conversation...)

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 04:13 AM
True, true, but....I call that a cop out...if they truly wanted to FIX the Connor problem, they`d have included Connor again...yes, again, but this time, focus more on his personality and characteristics, instead of the Revolution and butting him in every important event possible...i`d call that fixing the problem...

(btw, i hope you are aware that this is not a serious conversation...)I hope you're aware I was kidding.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 04:15 AM
I hope you're aware I was kidding.
Which is exactly what I said in the lines between brackets haha

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Which is exactly what I said in the lines between brackets hahaOh I thought you meant the conversation you were having with guy beforehand, anywho carry on.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Oh I thought you meant the conversation you were having with guy beforehand, anywho carry on.
The problem with Connor, at least those I take seriously, is that..he was not the star in this game..he constantly took a back seat; sometimes taking a backseat works..sometimes, but it does not always..he first took a back seat to his father for 3 sequences, nice background and enjoyable gameplay...no large amount of restrictions that can make me call these sequences boring..I can play games, I can kill whomever I wanted, I can collect things, I can run, I can climb, I can shoot, I can stab, I can run, I can hide...etc..then comes Connor who INSTANTLY takes another back seat to the revolution and its events..

We never explored his convictions properly, we never explored his decisions and we certainly did not witness his resolve to spare GW...all these things can be seen quite easily, but this isn't a Novel...video games have a much broader audience and many may not expect subtlety..at least, not from a character who was JUST preceded by an extrovert like Ezio and who shares the same game with someone with very similar characteristics to Ezio..

All in all, I can safely say that Connor was the star for about 3 sequences out of 12 and these are problems that need fixing with Connor IF we are to see him again

and btw Ezio sucks...Connor ftw

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 04:34 AM
The problem with Connor, at least those I take seriously, is that..he was not the star in this game..he constantly took a back seat; sometimes taking a backseat works..sometimes, but it does not always..he first took a back seat to his father for 3 sequences, nice background and enjoyable gameplay...no large amount of restrictions that can make me call these sequences boring..I can play games, I can kill whomever I wanted, I can collect things, I can run, I can climb, I can shoot, I can stab, I can run, I can hide...etc..then comes Connor who INSTANTLY takes another back seat to the revolution and its events..

We never explored his convictions properly, we never explored his decisions and we certainly did not witness his resolve to spare GW...all these things can be seen quite easily, but this isn't a Novel...video games have a much broader audience and many may not expect subtlety..at least, not from a character who was JUST preceded by an extrovert like Ezio and who shares the same game with someone with very similar characteristics to Ezio..

All in all, I can safely say that Connor was the star for about 3 sequences out of 12 and these are problems that need fixing with Connor IF we are to see him again

and btw Ezio sucks...Connor ftwOr maybe it was because he was a JERK, a big JERK. I have my own theory that Edward will be the combination of the best of Ezio and the worst of Connor, I have that theory because I can.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Or maybe it was because he was a JERK, a big JERK. I have my own theory that Edward will be the combination of the best of Ezio and the worst of Connor, I have that theory because I can.
I feel sorry for a character when his "best" is interpreted by fans as being a charming ladies man...

I`d take Connor`s worst over Ezio`s best any day

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 04:47 AM
I feel sorry for a character when his "best" is interpreted by fans as being a charming ladies man...

I`d take Connor`s worst over Ezio`s best any dayHow is that his not his best, pulls *****es when his father and brothers just died #talent.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 05:10 AM
How is that his not his best, pulls *****es when his father and brothers just died #talent.
Connor doesn't like to be touched...#badass

checkmate

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Connor doesn't like to be touched...#badass

checkmateGay.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Gay.
HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ran out of counters...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID IT

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 05:24 AM
HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ran out of counters...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID ITNo? That was my counter, doesn't like to be touched=gay. So HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ran out of counters...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID IT.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 05:26 AM
HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ran out of counters...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID IT.
You couldn't at least bother to type your own words?? Oh no..copying and pasting is easier..

you`re fake...thus negating anything you said

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 05:29 AM
You couldn't at least bother to type your own words?? Oh no..copying and pasting is easier..

you`re fake...thus negating anything you saidDid it piss you off, it worked so again HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You ran out of counters again...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID IT AGAIN.

Assassin_M
06-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Did it piss you off, it worked so again HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You ran out of counters again...I WIN I WIN I DID IT I DID IT AGAIN.
stop being silly

TinyTemplar
06-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Ezio is a FANTASTIC character! He has sooo much more potential! I can't believe Ubisoft only gave him THREE games! So what do I say? Give Ezio 6 more games! It will do him some good and provide a change of pace for a while! We could see Ezio's years as a young boy, Ezio as a school student, and so much more! That is why I ask to give a lot more! DO IT UBISOFT! =D Plus, you'll get more $$$ that way! And we all know how you guys LOVE money!

It looks like Ezio wrote this post himself ;)