PDA

View Full Version : Is AC MP overpowered?

Final_HeartBeat
04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Ive been around since the launch night of ACB, and have seen the overall metagame change hugely over the past 3 years. As I have improved, and reached the upper echelons of this MP community, I sadly cannot say the games have improved with me.

Ive been thinking long and hard why this is. Is it the Offensive Smoke poison? Is it the loss of the critical ability Sprint Boost? Or is it simply the changing mindset of the average player?

I think ive found the answer... Its the MP. All of it.

Its overpowered. Before You dismiss me as mad, think about it.
10 minutes for a match is a long time, almost too much time. People scoring 20K in a single ASA match is ridiculously easy! Smoke bomb is so powerful you can taste the smoke through your TV screen, and if you get that stuff on your feet, you are gonna be coughing for 10 minutes. Offensive Wipe makes killing your target way too easy, Leaving them utterly defenseless. And as already mentioned, removing Sprint Boost changed the way the game played, as now there was no way to run away from pursuers and their inevitable smoke+ Wipe combination.

So whats the remedy? There is only one solution. Make it like the single player. Think of how amazing it would be to walk around the markets of Renaissance Rome, taking in the sights and smells without the fear of your imminent death. Its so much safer and more enjoyable in my opinion.

So what do you guys think? Am I alone on this one? Please let know of your opinions :)

ChristrinDeLore
04-18-2013, 09:37 PM
win

xRenascent
04-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Yes. All the kills should be replaced with hugs and kisses.

This shouldn't even be an option. It should be mandatory.

BobbaCroft12345
04-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Looool

Eternal Reward
04-18-2013, 09:46 PM
looool

Bobbbaaaa!!!!

Eternal Reward
04-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Seriously though, this is win.

Zebroneath
04-18-2013, 09:51 PM
This.......sounds......BRILLIANT!!!

LunchBoxSpecial
04-19-2013, 12:53 AM
"So whats the remedy? There is only one solution. Make it like the single player. Think of how amazing it would be to walk around the markets of Renaissance Rome, taking in the sights and smells without the fear of your imminent death. Its so much safer and more enjoyable in my opinion. "

if this was the case it would make me alot more hungry. would there be a link to take out? but yes this would be WIN

Wratts
04-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Aw hell no. Smoke Bomb needs to be replaced by Murder Bomb, which automatically kills your targets and pursuers within its radius. Pressing your kill button must be replaced with the Gun ability, no aiming time necessary, just BLAMMO and your target gets shot. Hell, your pursuers are shot this way too. For extra challenge, matches need 32-64 players to start, and everybody takes turns being the sole target of all other players in the match. I'd write more, but my brain is melting.

In short: shut up, this game needs more explosions and guns!!!!

TheLeoCrow
04-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Also they should replace all the characters with ponies

Jack-Reacher
04-29-2013, 07:15 AM
They should the multiplayer

Ultima Powers 7
04-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Make the internet more like faxing, that was the best edition of long distance communication and anyone who says it hasn't evolved since then is a liar and a communist.