PDA

View Full Version : Your fav. Soundtrack

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 09:07 PM
As promised this is my 2nd post concerning a more in-depth view of how you viewed the games. In this one as the title gives away, will be about the soundtrack. How moved were you buy it? did it fit the game? or did it need to be tweaked

Scoring Sheet
Each Category is ranking is terms of 1 to 5, 5 being the most influenced and impacting. and 1 being nothing was there

Theme Music: When the game starts, did you enjoy the music? Did it put you in the mood to kill somebody? lol
Online Music(ACB-AC3) Did the online music feel right or was it distracting?
Singers: Did sing sweet notes or was it a bit sour?
Environment: Did the music when exploring seem to fit well?
Combat: Was the music exciting or overwhelming?
Overall: How well did the music perform? Did it feel right or did it fall short?

If you feel I missed a category, feel free to include in your comments

TheHumanTowel
04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Assassin's Creed 2 will win this.

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM

See, I disagree. I personally think in the long run AC3 will win. But as far as my personal option, I enjoyed Revelations the most. Theme music was jaw dropping (5). Online music was intense in a good way (4). Singers made the game more in depth, I could feel Ezios sorrow and tiredness (5). Environment was just as good but I think it did need a bit of TLC (3). Combat was great as always (4). and lastly Overall I give it a 5, granted it had some hiccups it was a overall well done music score

MasterAssasin84
04-18-2013, 09:22 PM
As much as i love AC2's soundtrack i am going to say Revelations scopes the crown IMO.

2 of my favorite tracks below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztGKJQRD2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSnOq9g5RIU

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 09:30 PM
As much as i love AC2's soundtrack i am going to say Revelations scopes the crown IMO.

2 of my favorite tracks below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztGKJQRD2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSnOq9g5RIU

Very nice picks. I'm more a fan of the theme song myself but those two are nice as well

TheHumanTowel
04-18-2013, 09:42 PM
See, I disagree. I personally think in the long run AC3 will win. But as far as my personal option, I enjoyed Revelations the most. Theme music was jaw dropping (5). Online music was intense in a good way (4). Singers made the game more in depth, I could feel Ezios sorrow and tiredness (5). Environment was just as good but I think it did need a bit of TLC (3). Combat was great as always (4). and lastly Overall I give it a 5, granted it had some hiccups it was a overall well done music score
True there do seem to be a lot of lurkers who sneak in and vote AC3 in all the polls.

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:31 PM
This is getting really repetitive...

stingray110
04-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Jesper Lynd in Revelations = Heaven

I like Oriental styled music anyway and combined with his direction, it was amazing.

STDlyMcStudpants
04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
I get lost when I play an AC game..I don't even notice a sound track to be honest.
Didnt know they had one except in credits

BigTrevor94
04-19-2013, 03:47 AM
This is getting really repetitive...

If yet to see a post about this before, so....yea :)

IWGCJoeCool
04-19-2013, 12:25 PM
I get lost when I play an AC game..I don't even notice a sound track to be honest.
Didnt know they had one except in credits

i went with AC3 without apologies, though they are all great.

anyway, the best soundtrack IS invisible, and enhances the experience without being intrusive. it's only when you are walking down the street and have it bouncing between your mind's ear that you begin to realize how good it is.

i know, opions are like @$$holes, and everbody got one.

JC

STDlyMcStudpants
04-19-2013, 07:04 PM
i went with AC3 without apologies, though they are all great.

anyway, the best soundtrack IS invisible, and enhances the experience without being intrusive. it's only when you are walking down the street and have it bouncing between your mind's ear that you begin to realize how good it is.

i know, opions are like @$$holes, and everbody got one.

JC
haha agreed, its an outstanding thing that i dont consciously notice music

poptartz20
04-19-2013, 08:02 PM

Doesn't it win just about everything in these "pick your favorite" polls and threads.

Rakudaton
04-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I genuinely cannot decide between the games, but I know which were my favourite tracks from each game:

AC: City of Jerusalem
AC II: Ezio's Family
ACB: Ezio's Family (again)
ACR: All versions of the main theme (Unsubtle Approach, Passing the Torch, Altair and Darim etc)
ACIII: All versions of the main theme, plus Ratonhaketon from TKW

xboxauditore
04-19-2013, 10:01 PM
AC1: Jerusalem

AC2: Earth

ACB: City of Rome

ACR: Main Menu theme

AC3: Fight Club (And Ratohnhake:ton from the Tyranny soundtrack)