PDA

View Full Version : [Power of the bear trailer] Something wrong with the official website

AherasSTRG
04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
There is something seriously wrong with the official website (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-gb/index.aspx). If you visit it with your browsers and check the news feed on the bottom right side of the page, then the first notification is entitled "Betrayal DLC out", it has the cathedral of Kingston as an image and has information about an AC3 Multiplayer event!!! But the best thing is the second notification, which is entitled "Release the Unmatched fury of the bear" and is supposed to be a sneak peak of the next DLC. When you click on it you are redirected to http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:21-93121&ct=tcm:6-231-32, which contains some juicy information on how the power works. It also has a video, but when you click "play", it says "video is private".

AherasSTRG
04-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Well, this thread has got more than 50 views, but no replies. Therefore, I guess that noone belives me. So, I am gonna copy-paste the text from the second URL and then you could go check it out by yourselves:

The final chapter of our three-part Tyranny of King Washington single-player DLC series is nearly upon us! The mad King George Washington has retreated within his New York stronghold and Ratonhnhaké:ton must prepare an assault against Washington’s incredible fortress. As the stakes continue to rise in Ratonhnhaké:ton’s pursuit of Washington, so too must his strength and ferocity. Calling on an ancient source of might, Ratonhnhaké:ton must once again risk his sanity to embark on a mysterious and dangerous Sky Journey in order to release the Power of the Bear.

[video here]

The Power of the Bear enables Ratonhnhaké:ton to strike the ground with such immeasurable force that all nearby enemies will be hurled into the air or crushed into the ground. Even more remote enemies will be staggered by the concentration of will and raw power, making the Power of the Bear an effective method of crowd control.

Like Ratonhnhaké:ton’s other abilities (Eagle and Wolf), the Power of the Bear can even be used from rooftops, unleashing a devastating surprise aerial attack that will leave his foes nothing but broken heaps on the ground.

The Tyranny of King Washington – Episode 3: The Redemption will be available for Season Pass-holders or for $8.00/640 Microsoft Points starting Tuesday April 23! Find out everything about the AC3 alternate story with the Episode #1 “The Infamy” and Episode #2 “The Betrayal” – Learn how to download them here: http://www.assassinscreed.com/dlc.

Remember, you can save on all downloadable content for Assassin’s Creed III by purchasing a Season Pass. You’ll get immediate access to our first DLC “The Hidden Secrets Pack,” second “The Battle Hardened Pack” and the first and second Episodes of our Tyranny of King Washington single-player DLC “The Infamy” and “The Betrayal” and be ready to continue the adventure in the next episode! You can learn more about the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass at: http://www.assassinscreed.com/seasonpass.

Release the bear to stop the tyranny, Assassins!

montagemik
04-18-2013, 05:15 PM
There is something seriously wrong with the official website (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-gb/index.aspx). If you visit it with your browsers and check the news feed on the bottom right side of the page, then the first notification is entitled "Betrayal DLC out", it has the cathedral of Kingston as an image and has information about an AC3 Multiplayer event!!! But the best thing is the second notification, which is entitled "Release the Unmatched fury of the bear" and is supposed to be a sneak peak of the next DLC. When you click on it you are redirected to http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:21-93121&ct=tcm:6-231-32, which contains some juicy information on how the power works. It also has a video, but when you click "play", it says "classified, authorise permission".

Yeah VIDEO IS PRIVATE .

Maybe only Special people are allowed to view it right now .......................Minions are allowed to view at a later date . :confused:

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-18-2013, 05:22 PM
I knew the last power had to be something u could use in direct combat, wonder wat the sky journey will be tho

Mr_Shade
04-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi,

the video in question has not been released today - so it's not viewable by anyone.

it may go live over the coming days, but presently it's release is on hold.

sorry for any confusion.

AherasSTRG
04-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi,

the video in question has not been released today - so it's not viewable by anyone.

it may go live over the coming days, but presently it's release is on hold.

sorry for any confusion.

And what about the Multiplayer event entitled "Betrayal DLC out" depicting a Carribean Cathedral? o.0

Mr_Shade
04-18-2013, 06:47 PM
I can't comment on that - if it's not announced - sorry!

We do have a MP event on at the moment though?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/765682-Seventh-Multiplayer-Event-Ambush!

montagemik
04-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Bear Power - Double fisted Ground Slam ......................... Activate the Bear & knock several enemies off their feet at once - causing big damage .

Can't wait to try out this all NEW ability ;) ( similar to Tenchu's Katana Ground thunder - Ninja magic ability )

Dosenwabe
04-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Power of the beaver: Reproduce and sell your own coat and get rich.

montagemik
04-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Video Removed again ??

This was posted on the forum again this morning around 10:25 am ........................I watched the whole trailer right here . Now it's removed again - WHY ?

It's no big secret - Bear power announced months ago .........& i even described yesterday Exactly what the power does ( before i ever saw it working )
So why the cloak & dagger for such non revealing ,expected info ?

Mr_Shade
04-19-2013, 11:59 AM
It's been removed at Ubisofts request- I can't officially comment why, since Ubisoft don't want a big deal making of it - but it's not due to leaks etc...

lasha7716
04-19-2013, 12:03 PM
can you than UNOFFICIALLY PM me why it's removed?:D

Mr_Shade
04-19-2013, 12:08 PM
no.

Assassin_M
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
no.
How did you see through that scheme ?? :O OMG...

I would`v definitely fell for it and sent that PM....very tricky:p

montagemik
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
It's been removed at Ubisofts request- I can't officially comment why, since Ubisoft don't want a big deal making of it - but it's not due to leaks etc...

How do they expect to make a deal about it - Introducing a NEW ability taken from a game years ago ......................I played Tenchu - Invisible - Teleport - Ground storm ...........There's your New TOKW innovative abilities.
AC has no New abilities so far .

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 12:25 PM
If its anything like that Crysis 3 fist slam dunk to the floor move WHATISTHEPOINT