PDA

View Full Version : Getting Red Nat Ping after patch 1.05

gaurav15
04-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Well the funny fact is i keep on disconnnecting from host in every single game session ,I mean not in the middle of game session or at the end ,I disconnect during the starting of game and now one more stupid thing just started with me after that latest patch now i always get red nat ping just wtf ,These are the worst servers i have ever seen seriously

Note -Before patch 1.05 i never used to get red nat ping ,I always used to get gree nat . But as soon the patch 1.5 came im always facing red nat ping issue .

Help plsssssssss i beg u

KazuoMitarashi
04-17-2013, 08:59 PM
I didn't even know red NAT existed. I thought there was just green and orange.

*looks at his NAT*

Whelp, mine's still green.

Also, your statement about "these are the worst severs." Yeah, there are none. The servers are player made. Ubisoft has no servers, which is why it's so bad.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Please have a read here;

PC: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&brandname=Assassin%27s+Creed&faqid=kA030000000eTKSCA2
Xbox 360: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&brandname=Assassin%27s+Creed&faqid=kA030000000eTHWCA2
PS3: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faq.aspx?faqid=kA030000000eSY5CAM&platformid=38

gaurav15
04-20-2013, 08:15 PM
kazuo first of all there is red nat if u dont know then u probably are fool and second u dont think that servers are **** coz u are not facing any problems ,Once u will face it u will soon come to know how **** these servers are

gaurav15
04-20-2013, 08:17 PM
I have already port forwarded uk forum manger but still my ping is red ,Pls help me i beg u

KazuoMitarashi
04-20-2013, 08:40 PM
kazuo first of all there is red nat if u dont know then u probably are fool and second u dont think that servers are **** coz u are not facing any problems ,Once u will face it u will soon come to know how **** these servers are

1. There is absolutely no reason to be that abnormally rude for no reason >_>
2. Why am I a fool for not knowing there was a red NAT? Just because I've never experienced doesn't make me a fool.
3. As I stated before, Ubi has no servers. The game is run on player-made servers, which is why its such a terrible experience.
4. you*, you*, don't*, because*, you*, you*, you*.This is the internet, we use grammar and proper punctuation here. You only give people headaches by typing the way you do.

blazing_roar
04-21-2013, 03:02 AM
Its probably your internet connection, how many devices are connected to you internet? having many devices connected to your internet slows it down.

And like what Kazuo said there are no Ubisoft servers, they are hosted by an individual player and getting disconnected in the the middle of an game is probably because of the internet connection of the host to the whole lobby.

gaurav15
04-21-2013, 10:36 PM
kazuo u are really a fool ,I know the players host the game sessions yeah but still the game disconnects even if there is a host in the game and even if you dont know about red nat then its your fault coz nat is easily visible in top right of screen and it is in options too under online section

gaurav15
04-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Now u guys tell me some solution for this because i don't disconnect during the middle of game session or at the end of session but i disconnect during the starting 10 seconds after joining session ,Which is really annyoing .Now instead of fighting pls help me fix my problem i beg u

KazuoMitarashi
04-22-2013, 12:59 AM
kazuo u are really a fool ,I know the players host the game sessions yeah but still the game disconnects even if there is a host in the game and even if you dont know about red nat then its your fault coz nat is easily visible in top right of screen and it is in options too under online section

With ignorant attitudes like this, it's difficult for anyone to even want to help you. It also doesn't help that you made two topics. The game most likely disconnects because players like yourself with the "red NAT" end up being the hosts. Thus, everyone gets stuck playing with this host's terrible NAT connection. Also, It only shows a red NAT on your screen, on mine it says I have a green "NAT" in the top right corner of the screen and in the "ONLINE" menu under Options it shows a green "OPEN NAT." So no, it's impossible for me to have know about a red NAT without users such as yourself complaining about it.

You*, don't*, because*
And commas go before the space.
The internet says hello.

As for your need for fixing this issue, there's currently no known solution if you've already tried port forwarding and such. To my knowledge, this has only been starting as a result of the most recent patch that Ubisoft released. If you're lucky, Ubisoft may fix it in a later patch in the future.

TripleR309
04-22-2013, 06:26 AM
1. There is absolutely no reason to be that abnormally rude for no reason >_>
2. Why am I a fool for not knowing there was a red NAT? Just because I've never experienced doesn't make me a fool.
3. As I stated before, Ubi has no servers. The game is run on player-made servers, which is why its such a terrible experience.
4. you*, you*, don't*, because*, you*, you*, you*.This is the internet, we use grammar and proper punctuation here. You only give people headaches by typing the way you do.

xDDD

Oh i enjoy a good show

TripleR309
04-22-2013, 06:30 AM
Man chill out and let go of that demanding tone lol

Try waiting to see if this changes tommorow or so, chances are it will and it'll be all fine. :)

Oh and uhm I'm no grammer Natzi but uh...you're...kinda...well lets say you need to work on your communication skills ^^

gaurav15
04-22-2013, 11:22 AM
No kauzo you just don't understand the problem before this patch i always used to get green nat and even then still my game keeps on disconnting at the starting of game session .The disconnect issue has nothing to do with my nat because earlier too i used to disconnect even with green nat and yes pls stop pointing out my grammmar misakes because i dont't have time like u to write the full setence with commas and fullstop bull**** lol

gaurav15
04-22-2013, 11:26 AM
and yeah if u dont know that there is a red nat then u probably are a noob coz that is the basic thing which everyone should know in assassin's creed multiplayer ,Im sorry i can't help u with that grammar nazi :D

TripleR309
04-22-2013, 03:33 PM
and yeah if u dont know that there is a red nat then u probably are a noob coz that is the basic thing which everyone should know in assassin's creed multiplayer ,Im sorry i can't help u with that grammar nazi :D

and yeah if u dont know that there is a red nat then u probably are a noob coz that is the basic thing which everyone should know in assassin's creed multiplayer
Aaaaaannnnddd that was your biggest mistake

ion53
04-22-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm having the same problem :/

gaurav15
04-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Lol pls help someone me and ion53 are facing some serious problem ,Instead of pointing out of our grammar mistakes please help us kauzo ,Don't start fighting with us :D

Anthonyyc
04-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Lol pls help someone me and ion53 are facing some serious problem ,Instead of pointing out of our grammar mistakes please help us kauzo ,Don't start fighting with us :D

Seeing as people are complaining about spelling let me add in a point here ^^
Please read below :)

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

And for certain people that like perfection spelling here you go ^^

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. Using the incredible power of the human brain, according to research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total, mess and you can read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! See if your friends can read this too! ^^

TripleR309
04-22-2013, 08:41 PM
It isn't the grammer I care about at all xD Its the attitude.

One does not simply call people noobs because they don't know every single thing you do

gaurav15
04-22-2013, 08:58 PM
lol i still understood what u meant to say even with that weird spelling mistakes btw if anyone has solutions related to problem then help otherwise u can very well leave this post

gaurav15
04-22-2013, 09:00 PM
today i port forwarded ac3 ports both from firewall and router but still my nat is red , I don't know what to do coz all i see is 1-2 sessions that too empty .I contacted ubi support but they are not replying from past few weeks