PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH with the anti-Australian rhetoric!!

Jayden26
04-17-2013, 02:05 AM
I don't say this to all members on here but the vast majority have a clear anti-Australian agenda and you know who you are *cough* Megasdoux and pirate *cough*. I have tried to share my ideas on here and I have recieved nastiness and intimidation from these members and several others. More often than not I have tried too be civil and ignore them but it has gotten out of hand, there are clearly members within this forum who have an anti-Australian agenda.
For example:
I posted architecture of Australia, and I recieved an overwhelming negative reaction and majority of it was plain nasty.
http://www.rydges.com/media/542408/960x330_Royal_exhibition_building_tulips.jpg

Yet when someone posts architecture of a country not called Australia, etc like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Havana_Cathedral.JPG

It recieves overwhelming praise and positivity, EVEN though the architecture I posted was a 300x times grander...

The clear dislike of my country on here rampant, I don't know what you're problem is but for god sake get over it!!

Rugterwyper32
04-17-2013, 02:10 AM
While I was among the 11 who voted I'd like a game set there and I've even posted my own recommendations (not making other topics, but using topics that are already there), this kind of attitude ain't gonna get you very far, gotta say.
And the Cathedral of Havana is a great show of Spanish Baroque architecture, though there's some more impressive. But it's still worth being an UNESCO World Heritage site.

Megas_Doux
04-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Old Havanna, aka La Vieja Habana, is an UNESCO world Heritage site, just saying.......

And, for the 78934574857487584 time! Australia is a huge gorgeous country, but it lacks an historic appealing setting for the general public!!! Heck even Manicent60, an Australian himself, has said so.......Stop spamming that "hate" theory all over the place, please.......

However!

You could be right though! I raise a plea to Rockstar, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Naughty dog and the rest of big gaming companies.... MORE AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Call of duty: Australia!
Red Dead Redemption: Australia! That could work perfectly though.
Battlefield: Australia
Far cry Ausatrlia, same as "RDR"
GTA: Australia!
Sidney Noire!
And more!!!!!

Knock it off, please.....

rileypoole1234
04-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Anti Australian agenda? Huh?....

Jayden26
04-17-2013, 02:16 AM
I have tried asking rockstar for a gta game set in Australia too and I recieved ridicule and nastiness from members of GTA forums as well. Lets not pretend anymore there is a clear hate for my country. Whereas other countries are praised.
And megsdoux don't even pretend to be on my side now more often then enough it has been YOU who has been ridiculing me the most.

Megas_Doux
04-17-2013, 02:22 AM
I have tried asking rockstar for a gta game set in Australia too and I recieved ridicule and nastiness from members of GTA forums as well. Lets not pretend anymore there is a clear hate for my country. Whereas other countries are praised.
And megsdoux don't even pretend to be on my side now more often then enough it has been YOU who has been ridiculing me the most.

Ehhhhhh!

Letīs see, you have opened a similar thread almost a dozen of times, that can be considered spamming, or am I wrong? Besides, I have told you SEVERAL times, that Australia is a beautiful country, but it does not have a, how put this into words, "famous" setting.

Check the city of my grand father, Santiago de Compostela! World heritage site by UNESCO, huge gothic cathedral, plazas and buildings.... The "problem"? No "big" or "eye catching" world wide events had occurred there, and you do not see me crying all over the place.....

ze_topazio
04-17-2013, 02:23 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/Obexpe/I%20LIEK%20FISHIES/auunp3.jpg?t=1242246227

Nobody hates Australia, it's not about whether or not Australian history and buildings are interesting , is the fact that you opened one million threads about the same thing and went bananas when some people did not liked the idea, and now you even saying that you did the same on the GTA forums, i love my country too but come on man, you need to chill out.

Stardust235
04-17-2013, 02:33 AM
An AC game set in Australia would be fantastic... GTA on the other hand -- no.

Black_Widow9
04-17-2013, 02:42 AM
If you feel you are being harassed, treated inappropriately or responses are in violation of the Forum Rules you can report them. That is what the button is there for but please make sure it is an actual violation. In creating this Topic, you will only be harassed so I'm going to lock it.

We also have this ongoing thread here where you can post your idea:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks