PDA

View Full Version : Title update 7 - patch notes.

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
SINGLE-PLAYER

Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”

Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.

”Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.

Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.

Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.

Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.

Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”

Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”

MULTIPLAYER
ABILITIES

Boost Cooldown now works as intended.

MODE SPECIFIC

The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.

PC SPECIFIC

Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.

Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.

KazuoMitarashi
04-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Out of curiosity, did they explain what the circumstances were for the dropped artifact? I know has something to do with kicking a dead body but I know there's more to it than that.

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Just wondering Mr Shade will there be some sort of fix of the infamy - there is a major issue when you have to stalk the guard patrols laying down bait ? you cant actually do anything

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 08:54 PM
Any bugs / issues reported to Support - can be looked at for inclusion in future title updates.

I suggest those with bugs not already fixed in the patch - contact support.

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Any bugs / issues reported to Support - can be looked at for inclusion in future title updates.

I suggest those with bugs not already fixed in the patch - contact support.

Will do Shade , i did actually google this issue for an advice and from what i saw its quite a common issue with other players.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-16-2013, 09:24 PM
So 'Redemption' out already??

pacmanate
04-16-2013, 10:32 PM

No just support. Think about it like this.

Hard Drive Slot = AC3 Game Disc
Hard Drive = The Redemption

The update adds the "Hard Drive Slot" so when "The Hard Drive" is released, it can fit in.

:PPPPPPPPPP

montagemik
04-16-2013, 10:58 PM

I think this will just Add Trophy/ Achievement data to your 360 / PS3 for TOKW Redemption .

( Along with 'FIXES' for previous DLC :rolleyes: )

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-17-2013, 06:18 PM
No just support. Think about it like this.

Hard Drive Slot = AC3 Game Disc
Hard Drive = The Redemption

The update adds the "Hard Drive Slot" so when "The Hard Drive" is released, it can fit in.

:PPPPPPPPPP

I think this will just Add Trophy/ Achievement data to your 360 / PS3 for TOKW Redemption .

( Along with 'FIXES' for previous DLC :rolleyes: )

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kuzi

ADC Matthew
04-17-2013, 06:41 PM
MULTIPLAYER
ABILITIES

Boost Cooldown now works as intended.

Yeah !

By "works as intended." do they mean make it useless ?
Because when i die 5 times in a row i got it and it give me all my abilities who was in CD but if i die 6 times i still have the boost cooldowns icon but my abilities keep there CD etc...

I know there was a bug with the infinity abilities and Boost CD but please fix it again so it reset CD when you die or get stunned like it always was.

Thank

Excuse my english

AdamPearce
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Nothing about ambient musics and PC frame rates ?

Sad knowing this will probably be the last patch for AC3. :/

Lonewalker84
04-18-2013, 06:25 AM
Still waiting for you guys to fix the Aquila outfit. -___-

firstrowsports
04-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I think this will just Add Trophy/ Achievement data

*spam URL removed*

DarkMitchell
04-18-2013, 01:52 PM
I have this realy irritating bug/glitch, or however you want to call it, that when I start Assassins Creed 3 or when I come back from multiplayer to the game menu that there are like 20 pop-up windows that say that ive unlocked the DLC packs and they come back every time I start the game or come back from multiplayer... Ubisoft please fix it

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi DarkMitchell, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

DarkMitchell
04-18-2013, 02:29 PM
I did a couple of times but they have'nt fixed it yet :(

montagemik
04-18-2013, 07:01 PM
I did a couple of times but they have'nt fixed it yet :(

It's not a glitch - It's intentional :nonchalance:........................ Ubisoft thought that DLC unlocked prompt was needed every session you play . ( annoys me too )

the_atm
04-19-2013, 02:17 AM
What a waste... WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE DLC! FIX STALKER HORSE OR ANY OF THE OTHER ANNOYING THINGS!!!!! PLEASE?!?!

IceColdLaraCroft
04-23-2013, 10:55 PM
I have this realy irritating bug/glitch, or however you want to call it, that when I start Assassins Creed 3 or when I come back from multiplayer to the game menu that there are like 20 pop-up windows that say that ive unlocked the DLC packs and they come back every time I start the game or come back from multiplayer... Ubisoft please fix it

I get the same thing and it will NOT go away

Death_Aflame
04-23-2013, 11:04 PM
I get the same thing and it will NOT go away

Same here, but it doesn't bother me. I just spam the 'X' button until they go away.

Desmond_Miles_87
05-07-2013, 09:38 AM
will there be anymore patches? am asking this cuz everytime i play a multiplayer session i get booted to limited mode at the end of it :/ Please fix it :(

Black_Widow9
05-08-2013, 02:26 AM
will there be anymore patches? am asking this cuz everytime i play a multiplayer session i get booted to limited mode at the end of it :/ Please fix it :(
Please make sure you contact Support and let them know this started happening after the latest Patch.
http://support.ubisoft.com/

CCPEACE
05-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Can you guys finish Altair's outfit in the next patch? The outfit has two major problems,

The outfit is completely lifeless, the tails and sash are stuck to his legs
He the outfit isn't completely filled, such as he has two holes in the back of his right bracer + his tails only and sash have one side

There are some minor problems too such as minor color errors and him missing a glove or two (by design choice I'd say two).
It seems that he the outfit has been losing quality since brotherhood, and that is saddening because Altair is my favorite Assassin.
Please Finish this outfit with the next patch, that would be much appreciated.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait....
AC 3 had an artifact mode?! :D