PDA

View Full Version : Title update 7 - patch notes.

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
SINGLE-PLAYER

Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”

Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.

”Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.

Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.

Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.

Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.

Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”

Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”

MULTIPLAYER
ABILITIES

Boost Cooldown now works as intended.

MODE SPECIFIC

The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.

PC SPECIFIC

Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.

Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.

spectatorx
04-16-2013, 08:24 PM
The 5th patch, still no performance optimization. Assassin's Creed is dead to me.

With AC3 i gave to ubisoft 1% of chance and they wasted it. I'm not going to buy any another Assassin's Creed and i hope many gamers will do exactly the same thing.

bolz87
04-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Mr_Shade, what about single player PC OPTIMIZATION?? It's an acknowledged problem sinche the release, 5 months ago U____U

lasha7716
04-16-2013, 08:29 PM
and when will be this update?EDIT:already downloading

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Current patch notes are as posted.

I do not have information on future patches or contents.

spectatorx
04-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Ubisoft has to be aware PC gamers will not buy next games if they will be released and optimized as ac3 is. Better to them if they will fix PC port optimization.

AjinkyaParuleka
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
And yet Nooooooo PC optimization.Lol FC3 has much more better optimization..

spectatorx
04-16-2013, 08:49 PM
Better example: might and magic heroes VI, PC-only game released in 2011, getting patches to this day and before patch is released community knows changelog and even technical details of problems. Ubisoft can? Oh yes, they can but not with ac3. WHY?!

PixelBrick
04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
And still no fix for the issue that won't let players form parties and play multiplayer - which you people refuse to answer any support tickets on.

You killed a very supportive customer with this game. I will no longer purchase anything Ubisoft releases.

Anyone want to buy my AC hoodie?

Anykeyer
04-17-2013, 06:43 AM
PC SPECIFIC

Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.

Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.

I want clarification. Does this mean the end of nasty Cheat Engine's speed hacks? Is this patch forced (so u cant connect online without it)?

YazX_
04-17-2013, 01:09 PM
"The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances"

Not fixed, yesterday me and my team lost the artifact, well the scenario as following:

1. Camp in the opponent base and let your team mate steal and score.
2. Once your teammate scored, you will get the artifact automatically as you are camping in the base.
3. keep going in/out opponent base while stunning your pursers for like 1 min.
4. get out of the opponent base to score, you will lose the artifact.

I'm not sure if this is the exact scenario, but me and my teammate did the same exact thing and we lost the artifact twice.

"Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place."

Could you please give us more info about this? like is DLL injection is now disabled?? does the game detect cheat engine??

KiBaFuS
04-19-2013, 09:25 AM
It took a long time, and the little patch, Ubisoft I hate you more to buy your games will not, sorry for me english. Useless patch

yuansuxs
04-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Yup, last ubisoft game I'll ever buy. 5 months and still no optimization patch? you have to be kidding me.

GalakFyarr
04-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Better example: might and magic heroes VI, PC-only game released in 2011, getting patches to this day and before patch is released community knows changelog and even technical details of problems. Ubisoft can? Oh yes, they can but not with ac3. WHY?!

How is that a better example? Assassin's Creed 3 never was a PC-only title, and was obviously developped with consoles first in mind.That's what explains optimization problems for the PC version.

You're comparing a console-port to a PC-only game. Apples to Oranges.

bolz87
04-22-2013, 05:15 PM
How is that a better example? Assassin's Creed 3 never was a PC-only title, and was obviously developped with consoles first in mind.That's what explains optimization problems for the PC version.

You're comparing a console-port to a PC-only game. Apples to Oranges.
It's not the fact that AC3 is a console-port, is the fact that AC in general is one of the best franchise that Ubisoft owns, so they MUST put more care into it (and also console version of AC3 is not that great)

TiCoTs
04-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Get AC3, doesn*t work, it crashes every 2 minutes...first it was Ghost Recon Future Soldier, now AC3...I don*t think I will ever buy a ubisoft game again...

Edit: I played the game to 0% and 2:07 Minutes :) it's impossible to finish the running tutorial

rmartinezdl
04-24-2013, 06:21 PM

cuz they dont give a rats *** about you, dont buy ac4

rickylks7
04-27-2013, 09:36 AM
The 5th patch, still no performance optimization. Assassin's Creed is dead to me.

With AC3 i gave to ubisoft 1% of chance and they wasted it. I'm not going to buy any another Assassin's Creed and i hope many gamers will do exactly the same thing.

i feel the same totally .... far tooooooo much glitch ,,,

rrmartinezdl
05-24-2013, 06:48 PM
lol! its going to be almost 1 year! I am so sorry I keep coming here but anytime I remember its just so funny! Looking forward to watchdogs anyway, and fc3 last franchises ubisoft have that have not been gone the cod path, yearly releases developed since 1990 (LOL) with worst optimization ever, its ok i wont spend a dime on it, cant wait to play it though ;)

Gawlron
11-11-2014, 02:46 AM
So, is 1.06 the last version? It hasn't been patched since 2013?

Anykeyer
11-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Yes. Its Ubisoft and their wonderfull annual release cycle. You get day 1 patch and sometimes another big patch after a few weeks (something that should be version 1.0 but it wasnt bc they had strict deadlines). After than the main team is no longer occupied with the game. Then comes "live support', that team patches small bugs and makes some changes necessary for DLCs to work. After last DLC you usually see one last minor patch and thats it - they announce next chapter and forget about this one.