PDA

View Full Version : Spectator Mode Yes or No?

DomdudeDaGreat
04-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Much inspired by the other poll of the day about theater mode, I have long wanted a spectator mode to be featured in the Assassins Creed multiplayer, many other multiplayers have it and it is just something that should be implemented. It would be cool to watch your friends, your clan, maybe just that guy that handed you your *** the other day. So are we for spectator mode or not for spectator mode?

(I don't think this poll has already been done, sorry if it has)...

Feel free to post your thoughts below.

sajber00
04-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Good idea.
It would be good for beginners to see how to play before they start to play. Or just to learn new strategies.

lasha7716
04-15-2013, 08:24 PM
before i vote what is that spectator mode?

sajber00
04-15-2013, 08:27 PM
You watch when other people play.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Would it be like the one in COD?

DomdudeDaGreat
04-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Would it be like the one in COD?

I do not play COD so I can not provide comment to that question, probably yes though.

Eternal Reward
04-15-2013, 09:37 PM
As long as you can't be in a party and chat is shut off, sure.

SwaggerMuffin
04-15-2013, 09:49 PM
I voted no, because i think if too much ppl would watch a session that match would turn into a laggfest which leads to a mass dc. I think hundreds of ppl would be interested in watching tournaments matches, and after the 500th 've joined the match i can imagine a text that tells u: Server capacity reached, go to hell. ahahaha or the lovely dc from the host :D. If it could not happen then please count my vote as a yes.
Besides, i think this feature would exceeds of ubi's technical abilities. They cant even fix a glitch w/o causing another...

DomdudeDaGreat
04-15-2013, 10:51 PM
I voted no, because i think if too much ppl would watch a session that match would turn into a laggfest which leads to a mass dc. I think hundreds of ppl would be interested in watching tournaments matches, and after the 500th 've joined the match i can imagine a text that tells u: Server capacity reached, go to hell. ahahaha or the lovely dc from the host :D. If it could not happen then please count my vote as a yes.
Besides, i think this feature would exceeds of ubi's technical abilities. They cant even fix a glitch w/o causing another...

Unlikely. Other games can manage it regardless. For example Dota 2 and league of legends have connections similar to that of Assassins Creed, and yet some tournament games run smoothly with 1000s of viewers. Also it is unlikely that games will attract those kind of views anyway, unless if ubi where to bring in more official tournaments.

Anthonyyc
04-15-2013, 10:56 PM
Wait until the Playstation 4 ^^

Localist2012
04-16-2013, 12:28 AM
I voted, yes.

los95361
04-16-2013, 02:53 AM
I would be helpful in tournaments so instead of having the host in the game they could spectate the match and eliminate players who are not following the rules and stuff like that.

DomdudeDaGreat
04-16-2013, 07:59 AM
I would be helpful in tournaments so instead of having the host in the game they could spectate the match and eliminate players who are not following the rules and stuff like that.

Do you mean the host would have the ability to physically kick players from the game, or just remove them from the tournament?