PDA

View Full Version : What's going on ubisoft?

Makaveli-Islam
04-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Am sorry but am really ****** I get disconnected from almost every game!
And plus this game freezes my PS3 so many times iv lost count fix it!
Iv lost so many abstergo points for games that I get disconnected from is that my fault or the people that haven't yet fixed the bugs in this game?
Am sorry but ubisoft is really getting on my nerves!

montagemik
04-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Am sorry but am really ****** I get disconnected from almost every game!
And plus this game freezes my PS3 so many times iv lost count fix it!
Iv lost so many abstergo points for games that I get disconnected from is that my fault or the people that haven't yet fixed the bugs in this game?
Am sorry but ubisoft is really getting on my nerves!

?? What's your PS3 Download / upload speedtest result ?

I'm in UK on PS3 , Haven't had any gamefreezing since the last patch update & even longer since i had any frequent disconnects .

As for 'Abstergo points' ............... only count towards a pointless broken leaderboard/ ladder anyway . I wouldn't stress over that.

waynedavies89
04-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Same here, no really issue on my PS3, best check your speed and if your wireless, use an cable instead man :)

SwaggerMuffin
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I get dc pretty often. I have never had this issue with ACB or ACR. Not even a single game crash, freeze, dc...
My upload speed is 5.38Mbps and downloada is 31.57 Mbps. And ma connection is wireless.
But in my case, the problem is that i play on PC. And pc is trolled hardly by ubi. :p

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys, have you contacted Technical Support about this? the link is in my signature.

FreshGroundFX
04-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Ubi has a TONNE of server issues. TBH it's actually the best it's ever been in AC3. God ACR was complete trash. Every other day the servers were down.

They've been crashing a lot lately too, I wonder why :confused:. Cable vs wireless doesn't matter. It's their server which is the problem

sajber00
04-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Happens to me to. Really hard to find sessions, and when I do I get disconnected. I've got green nat, and I've tested on three different internet connections. Guess no one plays this game anymore.

DomdudeDaGreat
04-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Ubi has a TONNE of server issues. TBH it's actually the best it's ever been in AC3. God ACR was complete trash. Every other day the servers were down.

They've been crashing a lot lately too, I wonder why :confused:. Cable vs wireless doesn't matter. It's their server which is the problem

Lol Ubisoft don't have servers, That is what the problem is. They rely on player too player crap. As a result if a player has a bad connection and is hosting the match, thats it the whole lobby is screwed. Get some real servers Ubisoft.

Makaveli-Islam
04-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Rubbish ubisoft ! Fix your bugs!
This is just a joke- it's not my Internet connection I know for a fact!
This doesn't only happen to me I know many many players that have the same problems to!
How can that be justified by saying Internet problems? That's just rubbish lol

Black_Widow9
04-16-2013, 04:55 AM
The Playstation Network is doing Maintenance today so that could be the cause of your issue. Everyone may want to check these things before pointing fingers. :p
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status

PSN Maintenance 4/15/13. Click for more info. (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185)

PSN Maintenance 4/15/13

Was this answer helpful?
Yes No

[PlayStationŽNetwork] Updated 04/13/2013

In order to continue to deliver you the best online games experience, we will be performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Store on Monday, April 15th. This maintenance will start at approximately 8:00 am PDT (9:00am MDT / 10:00am CDT / 11:00am EDT) and end around 8:00pm PDT (9:00pm MDT / 10:00pm CDT / 11:00pm EDT) Monday, April 15th.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. If you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance (meaning: any time since April 10th), you may be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period.
Note: During our current maintenance some authenticated users may have lost access. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to restore access as soon as possible.

We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this scheduled maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account (http://twitter.com/#!/PlayStation) and our support Twitter account,@AskPlayStation (http://twitter.com/#!/AskPlayStation).

sajber00
04-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Then there must be a PSN maintenance all the time for me. :P

Maybe it's like this because noone plays AC. I never see AC uploads from any youtubers anymore, and a lot of my friends has started to play other games. I've started to play TF2 for example. And I hate FPS. I hate them.

Anthonyyc
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
lol yeah for me maintenance is everyday too. I feel like AC MP is like being in a bad relationship, you know the kind…you meet someone they are soooo nice and unique in the beginning and you fall in love with MP. Then the problems start, the fights(constant lag, glitches etc.) you try to work it out cause after all your in love (call customer support) doesn't fix the problems. So you tell yourself maybe in the next installment things will be different, AC can change right? So you stick by and spend all your money on the relationship (collectors editions, DLC) and if your like me you been in this relationship for 3 years now, and you really want things to work. You want to be happy, but you feel like your being cheated on like I do. So what do I do? Break up with the franchise because I know in my heart they will not improve MP? Or do I stick by with a glimmer of hope that things might change? I never been in such a destructive relationship before. ~rant over~

Blaming other's for the mishaps, if i have a problem with PSN i get diconnected from PSN. How can i be still connected to PSN yet Ubisoft services are unavailable? XD

montagemik
04-16-2013, 03:55 PM
The Playstation Network is doing Maintenance today so that could be the cause of your issue. Everyone may want to check these things before pointing fingers. :p
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status

Wouldn't that U.S PS Store Maintenance 15th april only affect U.S. PS3 players ?

Makaveli-Islam
04-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Am sorry pointing fingers? Haha
This is not because of playstation maintenance this not only happening now?
It's happened many many many times before that iv lost count.
And your trying to point fingers at playstation now am sorry but who's pointing fingers now?
I actually think ubisoft couldn't give much of a **** about there loyal players.
Am sorry but does it look like am the only one complaining about problems like this?
Ubisoft is full S HIT - yes I said that!
You know what I hope your next game is a massive commercial FLOP because of the fact ubisoft don't give a **** about there players so why should ANYONE buy assassin creed games anymore?

Makaveli-Islam
04-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Guys thanks for the support and showing that it is not only me that experiencing these problems :)
Not only dc problems and all that there is so MANY problems with the game that I don't even know we're to start lol

KazuoMitarashi
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Am sorry pointing fingers? Haha
This is not because of playstation maintenance this not only happening now?
It's happened many many many times before that iv lost count.
And your trying to point fingers at playstation now am sorry but who's pointing fingers now?
I actually think ubisoft couldn't give much of a **** about there loyal players.
Am sorry but does it look like am the only one complaining about problems like this?
Ubisoft is full S HIT - yes I said that!
You know what I hope your next game is a massive commercial FLOP because of the fact ubisoft don't give a **** about there players so why should ANYONE buy assassin creed games anymore?

Okay, this is taking it a little too far, I'm still buying their games because they're fun. Broken and falling apart, but the gameplay is fun. I don't want their next game to be a commercial flop. I'd much rather it be a commercial success. But they will only do that by listening to their consumers.

Anthonyyc
04-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Okay, this is taking it a little too far, I'm still buying their games because they're fun. Broken and falling apart, but the gameplay is fun. I don't want their next game to be a commercial flop. I'd much rather it be a commercial success. But they will only do that by listening to their consumers.

Agreed i like the game very much, and it is my favorite MP, so i'd like to see them actually doing something productive like taking all of our complaints about the game , go off and come back and shock us all with a MP that really works well, obviously any MP game will experience some issues, but having a nice dedicated team to solving issues ASAP would be a huge benefit to everyone, gamers and developers ^^

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 09:06 PM
I suggest those of you making snide comments about members of staff - stop.

Snide comments are very close to trolling..

ALL issues players have with the game, need to go to support.

If you don't wish to contact them - then I'm sorry but the help offered on the forums is limited to advice - and not actual fixes.

Support play a vital role in helping the game teams patch titles - so if you don't use them - it takes a lot longer to solve issues related to network communications - since there are many factors which can affect the game.

As you can see - some people have zero issues - so something is different with certain people's networks /consoles / ISP - so Support need to check.

www.support.ubi.com

locking thread