PDA

View Full Version : Jesper Kyd or a new composer?

FR0ZENZiNE
04-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Lorne balfe said he won't work on AC4. So maybe Kyd returns or Ubisoft hires a new composer. What would you prefer?

Soulid_Snake
04-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm not Kydding, when I say Jesper Kyd should return!

ACfan443
04-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm completely open to both options.

however a little part of me wants Kyd to return

Rugterwyper32
04-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I personally would prefer a new composer. Kyd is an amazing composer, yes, but I'd like to see him moving around other projects and using his skills in different types of games. I think that different composers according to the eras and places AC goes to would work really well.

silvermercy
04-12-2013, 11:12 PM
I voted Jesper but if I had to choose a new composer it would be the composer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (his music, just like the game, has a Blade Runner music feel).
And it can be a little creepy at times, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIqJaT3cvf8

silvermercy
04-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Alternatively award-winning composer of Final Fantasy series Nobue Uematsu:

Sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t87GTMm1vg0

Assassin_M
04-12-2013, 11:29 PM
No idea why this is even a big deal -__-

we`v had 15 of these threads...who do you prefer ? Jesper or Lorne ? Who do you prefer ? Jesper or his mother ? Ooooh Jesper might return, look, Lorne is not working on AC4...

why is it a big deal ?? we`ll know when it`s time -_-

monster_rambo
04-12-2013, 11:40 PM

we`v had 15 of these threads...who do you prefer ? Jesper or Lorne ? Who do you prefer ? Jesper or his mother ? Ooooh Jesper might return, look, Lorne is not working on AC4...

How is it not a big deal? The music brings out the atmosphere in the game. Who it is that is composing makes all the difference.

ACfan443
04-12-2013, 11:50 PM
How is it not a big deal? The music brings out the atmosphere in the game. Who it is that is composing makes all the difference.

This.

BATISTABUS
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Because we don't know who the new composer could possibly be? It's not like Jesper Kyd is the best composer for always and eternity. How can you compare someone to no one?

silvermercy
04-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Well... could anyone imagine horror movies without horror music? LOL

For example if you listened to this dark ambient and very creepy track while you watched a normal scene of a movie, it would most probably make it creepy.
Try it... in the dark... I dare you. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OagjQhtgaws

I don't care about the composer as long he/she's chosen wisely.

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 12:00 AM
The only way a composer can completely ruin a soundtrack is that if it`s lil B who`s composing the music, Ubisoft wont hire any composer, they hire awesome guys, what I should e worried is the presence of ambient music...

it`s exactly like the people who worship Patrice and anything that has to do with him (i.e wishing that Jade Raymond would return even though she HAD NOTHING to do with making the games)

are you certain that Jesper will make great music when he returns ?? I thought ACB was a step down from AC II and can ANYONE guarantee that the composers they`re mentioning who made awesome music for another meduim will make an Awesome AC soundtrack ?? is ANYONE certain that a non-Jesper composer is gonna eff up ?? No...everyone is worrying too much over something that we shouldn't even worry about

monster_rambo
04-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Because we don't know who the new composer could possibly be? It's not like Jesper Kyd is the best composer for always and eternity. How can you compare someone to no one?

Which is exactly why it is important. Many people including myself admired Jesper Kyd because of his work in the past. I am not saying that he is the best and I am sure many people are better than him. But how confident are you if a new guy steps in AC and starts composing music. It might turned out to be great, sure....but if Jesper Kyd is on board, I think we have more confidence that the music will turn out great unless that other person is like Hans Zimmer.

monster_rambo
04-13-2013, 12:03 AM
The only way a composer can completely ruin a soundtrack is that if it`s lil B who`s composing the music, Ubisoft wont hire any composer, they hire awesome guys, what I should e worried is the presence of ambient music...

Haha, lil B is hilarious, he would make it the best AC music. I don't like your language disrespecting the base god like that.

BATISTABUS
04-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Which is exactly why it is important. Many people including myself admired Jesper Kyd because of his work in the past. I am not saying that he is the best and I am sure many people are better than him. But how confident are you if a new guy steps in AC and starts composing music. It might turned out to be great, sure....but if Jesper Kyd is on board, I think we have more confidence that the music will turn out great unless that other person is like Hans Zimmer.
Balfe was great. I thought Kyd was great too. This new guy could also be great. I'm not just gonna go for Kyd because I'm afraid we'll get someone bad, especially in a franchise with so many flavors.

tinrisky
04-13-2013, 12:17 AM
I read this as Jesper Kyd or a new computer. You can imagine I was quite vexed.

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 12:19 AM
I found the new ACIV OST track list: :D

Justin Bieber: My Baby Pirate Doll
Backstreet Boys: As Long As You Love Me (pirate remix 2013)
Justin Timberlake: Sexy pirate's back
Rebecca Black: What day is it now? If not Friday?
Nicky Minaj: Cant rap and sing on the same c.d, the public wont get it they got a.d.d.

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 01:43 AM
I voted Jesper but if I had to choose a new composer it would be the composer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (his music, just like the game, has a Blade Runner music feel).
And it can be a little creepy at times, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIqJaT3cvf8

I've stated this before, if Jesper doesn't return, Michael McCann is one of the right people for the job, his work on DE:HR is astounding, and he can do ambient music.

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 01:48 AM
I've stated this before, if Jesper doesn't return, Michael McCann is one of the right people for the job, his work on DE:HR is astounding, and he can do ambient music.
I replay his OST all the time! It's indeed astounding!

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 01:53 AM
I replay his OST all the time! It's indeed astounding!

Same here, dude! Like the AC2 soundtrack, I can honestly say there's not a single track that hasn't had TLC! :)

SixKeys
04-13-2013, 01:58 AM
If I could choose, I would go for Jesper. I'm willing to give a new composer a chance, though.

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 02:05 AM
Same here, dude! Like the AC2 soundtrack, I can honestly say there's not a single track that hasn't had TLC! :)
...dudette. lol :p

And I agree! Superb work! I can't praise it enough now and I'm so difficult when it comes to music.

Another amazing composer would be Vangelis, the Blade Runner composer I mentioned earlier, but maybe he's too old for that stuff. lol
One of his most famous tracks: How epic would that be? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYeDsa4Tw0c

xx-pyro
04-13-2013, 02:19 AM
A new one please, his style is too narrow, despite his strength in that particular "genre". Lorne Balfe was a great change but I don't think he can do ambient music that well, which is a negative on his side. The both of them would be good, or just get a big name like Hans Zimmer or Inon Zur who are both very capable of creating excellent scores that include both dramatic pieces and ambient tones.

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 02:27 AM
...dudette. lol :p

And I agree! Superb work! I can't praise it enough now and I'm so difficult when it comes to music.

Another amazing composer would be Vangelis, the Blade Runner composer I mentioned earlier, but maybe he's too old for that stuff. lol
One of his most famous tracks: How epic would that be? lol

Lol, my bad! I'll let you know what I think of Vangelis, when my laptop soundcard starts working again lol, and alot of composers create great music well past their 50's. Ludovico Einaudi is amazing, if you have heard any of his stuff? The sad thing is, he doesn't score videogames.

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 02:27 AM
Lol, my bad! I'll let you know what I think of Vangelis, when my laptop soundcard starts working again lol, and alot of composers create great music well past their 50's. Ludovico Einaudi is amazing, if you have heard any of his stuff? The sad thing is, he doesn't score videogames.
ooh... I will go look him up now. Thanks!! :D

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 02:48 AM
ooh... I will go look him up now. Thanks!! :D

No worries, :)

Gi1t
04-13-2013, 04:25 AM
A new one please, his style is too narrow, despite his strength in that particular "genre". Lorne Balfe was a great change but I don't think he can do ambient music that well, which is a negative on his side. The both of them would be good, or just get a big name like Hans Zimmer or Inon Zur who are both very capable of creating excellent scores that include both dramatic pieces and ambient tones.

Inon Zur is a spectacular ambient music writer. :D I think his more actio-oriented stuff could use more intenstiy and overall volume, but then again, for AC, a more subtle collection of acion themes might suit it pretty well. Of course, they could always tag-team it again and have two composers like they did with Prince of Persia. Would be great to hear one by Kyd AND Zur.

menumaxibestof
04-13-2013, 10:49 AM
I hope Jesper Kyd won't return. Not because of my personal tastes, but because he has already composed the soundtrack of four AC games, that's enough. It's not good for a creative mind to be locked in a franchise, he needs to develops his art on other projects. And it's not good for a franchise neither.

People on this forum have to stop those threads about what they WANT. How many threads like "I WANT this" or "what do you WANT ?" have emerged in the last days ? There are so many, I can't count them anymore. I find it pretty egoistic and even childish (just like children in a supermarket crying for their moms buy them a toy they will no longer use in a few days). Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but it had to be said...

UrDeviant1
04-13-2013, 10:53 AM
Jesper Kyd.

jayjay275
04-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Jesper Kyd.

FR0ZENZiNE
04-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow the Oblivion (movie) soundtrack s amazing. But I don't think M83 will work on AC4 :P Mr Zimmer could work onAC4. He already did with Balfe the ACR theme.

pirate1802
04-13-2013, 06:33 PM

Micheal McCann is a god in my books. On equal footing with Jesper Kyd. I worship them both everyday by listening to their music over and over. That opening theme song of DEHR still is one of my favourite tracks ever. The feelz when I was listening to it the first time... I simply knew the game would rock, and it did!

Talking of Kyd, does anybody like his work on another great game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhGVcnv7NA

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Micheal McCann is a god in my books. On equal footing with Jesper Kyd. I worship them both everyday by listening to their music over and over. That opening theme song of DEHR still is one of my favourite tracks ever. The feelz when I was listening to it the first time... I simply knew the game would rock, and it did!

McCann is divine indeed! A musical genius! The trailer DEHR trailer would not be the same without him...

Ah Borderlands 2! Must play it now. lol The music style here is a bit different than AC but seriously fantastic anyway!

Both are great, can't choose!

Aphex_Tim
04-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Inon Zur anyone?

I'd prefer a less cinematic and more atmospheric soundtrack.

Aphex_Tim
04-13-2013, 07:26 PM

Reminds me, has anyone else noticed the similarities between this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVpYZnSiXa0

and this track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7xyn28wjg

Sounds like someone was quite inspired. :p

Edit: looks like i can only embed one video in a post...

Will_Lucky
04-13-2013, 07:38 PM

Well, the music of AC3 kind of killed the atmosphere, the music is crucial to helping form a game.

I would love Jasper to return, but I wouldn't mind someone new coming to the table such as Inon Zur or Jeremy Soule.

menumaxibestof
04-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Inon Zur anyone?

I love his work on Prince of Persia 2008.

lothario-da-be
04-13-2013, 08:17 PM
I voted for a new composer, but he better makes some good tracks then.

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Well, the music of AC3 kind of killed the atmosphere.
Because there was music in the atmosphere in the first place, right ?

There was no atmospheric music in AC III, how can it be killed if it`s not there ??

lothario-da-be
04-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Because there was music in the atmosphere in the first place, right ?

There was no atmospheric music in AC III, how can it be killed if it`s not there ??
During missions there was music? Or not?

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 08:49 PM
During missions there was music? Or not?
There WAS music during missions, i was under the impression that he referred to free roaming music...

lothario-da-be
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
There WAS music during missions, i was under the impression that he referred to free roaming music...
ak, ok sorry then.

overdidd
04-13-2013, 09:53 PM
As long as there is good ambient music.

Dosenwabe
04-14-2013, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=958OBRLyuko The first track alone... His music was always incredible and unique. I want to hear a naval/pirate era carribean soundtrack in his style so bad.

poptartz20
04-14-2013, 08:51 AM

--Give s standing ovation.

Thank you I've been wondering the same thing, and I'm getting tired of repeat threads. -_-

I'm sure it will be great sheesh. It's not like ubisoft hasn't been making AC for years now.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum Biatches!

UrDeviant1
04-14-2013, 09:19 AM

--Give s standing ovation.

Thank you I've been wondering the same thing, and I'm getting tired of repeat threads. -_-

I'm sure it will be great sheesh. It's not like ubisoft hasn't been making AC for years now.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum Biatches!

Maybe it's the same reason why people want to sit around in a little circle jerk discussing Connor and looking at "funny" pictures. It's something they care about.

Assassin_M
04-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Maybe it's the same reason why people want to sit around in a little circle jerk discussing Connor and looking at "funny" pictures. It's something they care about.
since that turned out to be "unheard of" and people insisted to intrude, well...I`m not missing my chance..

This thread is pointless

UrDeviant1
04-14-2013, 09:24 AM
since that turned out to be "unheard of" and people insisted to intrude, well...I`m not missing my chance..

This thread is pointless

Intrude all you want, I actually couldn't care less. All opinions welcome on a forum.

Assassin_M
04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
I actually couldn't care less
good

pineal_gland
04-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Jesper Kyd please.

Assassin's Creed was one of his favorite games and you could hear it in his music. Pure passion.
I can't imagine enjoying AC1, AC2 and ACB as much without Jesper's music.
Especially not with cheesy *** hollywood music.

FR0ZENZiNE
04-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Would be sad if it won't be Kyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl57xFzDIM0

Aphex_Tim
04-15-2013, 08:48 AM
This thread is pointless

So is every other thread discussing opinions, but that's what forums are all about, no?
So what's the problem?

FR0ZENZiNE
04-15-2013, 08:50 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/163589_559367590774728_594446247_n.jpg

Rugterwyper32
04-15-2013, 08:55 PM
I hope Jesper Kyd won't return. Not because of my personal tastes, but because he has already composed the soundtrack of four AC games, that's enough. It's not good for a creative mind to be locked in a franchise, he needs to develops his art on other projects. And it's not good for a franchise neither.

Thank you for mentioning this. It's been a bunch of pages, but that's how I feel about that. If he sticks to a franchise, eventually his style will get stagnant and I'd say that wouldn't be good for him or the franchise. I've always felt this series could do with different composers for the different eras it visits, myself. Every composer has a style of his own, and I think that if we have many composers that can create a sound representative of each era, we could have something amazing.

Toa TAK
04-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Please bring back Kyd! PLEASE!

FR0ZENZiNE
04-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Thank you for mentioning this. It's been a bunch of pages, but that's how I feel about that. If he sticks to a franchise, eventually his style will get stagnant and I'd say that wouldn't be good for him or the franchise. I've always felt this series could do with different composers for the different eras it visits, myself. Every composer has a style of his own, and I think that if we have many composers that can create a sound representative of each era, we could have something amazing.

You should know that he would like to make another AC score. I don't know where I read it but I think it was a GameInformer interview.

MasterAssasin84
04-17-2013, 03:37 PM
You should know that he would like to make another AC score. I don't know where I read it but I think it was a GameInformer interview.

I think this is the interview you are reffering to http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/08/03/game-music-spotlight-jesper-kyd.aspx?PageIndex=2&PostPageIndex=1

But it does not say that he would like to do Assassins Creed again.. here is some interesting bullet points i found in the interview

You’ve been associated with the Assassin’s Creed series over the years, why aren’t you doing the music for Assassin’s Creed III?

Well, the industry is constantly changing. Many of the big franchises have changed their composers and I think Ubisoft wanted to do the same. I’m proud of the music we created for the Assassin’s Creed series. This year I have been busy with Darksiders II, Borderlands 2 and the live action TV series Metal Hurlant Chronicles based on the Heavy Metal comics, as well as several other upcoming projects

Final two questions: What’s your favorite game of all time? What’s your favorite album of all time?

On consoles: Grant Theft Auto: Vice City and Assassin’s Creed II.
On PC: Activision’s Battle Zone and Interstate ’76, and Half-Life 2

As you can see Assassins Creed 2 is one of his all time Favorite games which is hardley supprising as the soundtrack was possibly his best work ( or some of )

d4st4n96
04-17-2013, 05:57 PM
this thread is going in the wrong direction people :(
Let's see what Ubi comes up with, then we shall agree or not...
The point is, after so many games, did you not liked one soundtrack? All of them are awsome!
It doesen't matter who the composer is (Kyd/Lorne/New guy)
All we want to hear in these games, is the EPIC music

MasterAssasin84
04-17-2013, 07:43 PM
The point is, after so many games, did you not liked one soundtrack? All of them are awsome!

Its a place were people voice their opinions, hence the thread but IMO yes i would like kyd back but i am willing to give a new composer a chance .

Assassin_M
04-17-2013, 07:47 PM
it`s actually gone to a very expected route, seeing as a lot of the people who want Kyd back just worship ANYTHING AC II

(Please being back the glitches from AC II)

ACfan443
04-17-2013, 08:11 PM
it`s actually gone to a very expected route, seeing as a lot of the people who want Kyd back just worship ANYTHING AC II

Because the music from AC2 appealed to a lot of people, it was an amazing soundtrack. My reasoning for wanting him back though is AC1's soundtrack, IMO it was far superior compared to AC2's. I'm not one of the 'worshippers' per se, I'm open to a new composer joining the series, however Kyd was amazing at adapting his music and capturing the atmosphere in a game. The change in style from AC1 to AC2 was really quite dramatic and really illustrated his ability to reinvent himself. Balfe's style on the other hand didn't vary much from ACR to AC3. (IMO)

There's also a sense of familiarity and trust with Kyd, he's been with AC for a long time and is generally known for producing good music. With a new composer, you don't know what you're getting, and that can lead to apprehensiveness and uncertainty. (Again, I'm open to a new composer)

VitaminsXYZ
04-17-2013, 08:12 PM
I wouldn't mind Kyd, but as someone else mentioned, I feel like keeping him within the AC franchise for too long might make his work a bit "stagnant." Aside from a few tracks in Brotherhood, I actually wasn't too big of a fan of the music. Even so, Kyd's music fit the Renaissance perfectly, and Balfe did an amazing job with the darker themes in AC3. (And when there WAS ambient music playing of course.) I'd personally love to see what a new composer can bring to the series.

Assassin_M
04-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Because the music from AC2 appealed to a lot of people, it was an amazing soundtrack. My reasoning for wanting him back though is AC1's soundtrack, IMO it was far superior compared to AC2's. I'm not one of the 'worshippers' per se, I'm open to a new composer joining the series, however Kyd was amazing at adapting his music and capturing the atmosphere in a game. The change in style from AC1 to AC2 was really quite dramatic and really illustrated his ability to reinvent himself. Balfe's style on the other hand didn't vary much from ACR to AC3. (IMO)

There's also a sense of familiarity and trust with Kyd, he's been with AC for a long time and is generally known for producing good music. With a new composer, you don't know what you're getting, and that can lead to apprehensiveness and uncertainty. (Again, I'm open to a new composer)
I also loved AC I`s OST better than AC II`s and wasn't too much of a fan of Kyd`s work in ACB....I wonder what Kyd would`v done for the American Revolution, also, I wonder what Balfe would`v done for the Renaissance....would be interesting

ACfan443
04-17-2013, 08:28 PM
I also loved AC I`s OST better than AC II`s and wasn't too much of a fan of Kyd`s work in ACB....I wonder what Kyd would`v done for the American Revolution, also, I wonder what Balfe would`v done for the Renaissance....would be interesting

I too wonder this.
Also, I don't think it was very fair when I suggested Balfe was one dimentional. It's just that a lot of his work went unnoticed because it wasn't featured in the main game, the ambient tracks for example.
I'd say the period/tribal music is good representation of his change in style, and also the music from the DLC.

Assassin_M
04-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I'd say the period/tribal music is good representation of his change in style, and also the music from the DLC.
Indeed, about 200 tracks were unreleased and people most probably do not know about them at all....actually, there are some tracks that are literally ONLY USED ONCE during the entire game...

d4st4n96
04-18-2013, 10:26 AM

50+% of the Ac fans think Ac II is the best game in the series lol
I kinda liked the guitar-type songs of Ac II :D

roostersrule2
04-18-2013, 10:33 AM
I kinda liked the guitar-type songs of Ac II :DIt is no where near 50+%, maybe 30% tops.

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:35 AM
I kinda liked the guitar-type songs of Ac II :D

It is no where near 50+%, maybe 30% tops.
I`ll see both your professional and accurate surveys on my desk tomorrow

d4st4n96
04-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Than look around again...
If you ask somebody from street ''Whats your fav. Ac game?'' he/she will say Ac II

d4st4n96
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
I`ll see both your professional and accurate surveys on my desk tomorrow
Sarcasm? if not, where do you live? xDD

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Than look around again...
If you ask somebody from street ''Whats your fav. Ac game?'' he/she will say Ac II
The Post above this one^

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Sarcasm? if not, where do you live? xDD
You`re saying that 50%+ claim is based on an accurate and professional survey ? I`d travel to Romania just so I can see it

d4st4n96
04-18-2013, 10:41 AM
You`re saying that 50%+ claim is based on an accurate and professional survey ? I`d travel to Romania just so I can see it
Because in Romania are more Ac II fans than America/Egypt (so on)
Half of my friends are Ac fans and look :) ac II was the best IMO xDD
I see people on street with Ac II t-shirts... and ugh...

roostersrule2
04-18-2013, 10:41 AM
I`ll see both your professional and accurate surveys on my desk tomorrowThe key word is maybe and no tomorrow is not a good day, is Saturday ok?

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:46 AM
The key word is maybe and no tomorrow is not a good day, is Saturday ok?
Perhaps...Can you wear a black t shirt, purple pants and blue socks ??

Half of my friends are Ac fans and look http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png ac II was the best IMO xDD
Well, lets look at this...you`re basing 50%+ of AC fans prefer AC II, because Romania and what`s more, you base all of that on half of your friends and people on the street who wear AC II shirts....

Seems totally legit

roostersrule2
04-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Perhaps...Can you wear a black t shirt, purple pants and blue socks ??
Only if I can dye my hair pink?

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Only if I can dye my hair pink?
Sure

FR0ZENZiNE
04-18-2013, 01:18 PM
B2T:

Gaming Blend: Out of all the soundtracks you've worked on, which game soundtrack was your favorite to score and which track was your favorite?

Jesper Kyd: The last score I wrote is usually my favorite, so I don’t really have a favorite score or song. I had the most fun working on Darksiders II and Assassin’s Creed II.
I'm sure he would like to make the soundtrack for AC4. It depends on Ubisoft ,I think.

MasterAssasin84
04-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Half of my friends are Ac fans and look :) ac II was the best IMO xDD

You made that assumption because half your friends are AC2 fans :confused: .

Romania proberbly has half the population in comparison to the US so your figures are based on the majority that like AC2 which in turn is a bad fact.

Alot of my friends like AC2 but there is no way i could sit here and say England has more fans than the US and Egypt because a the US population swarms the UK and secondly i would not know what the fan base is like.. either way there is no way you can come to that conclusion without asking the whole world lool !!

FR0ZENZiNE
05-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Is there anything new? :/ I think we have to wait to the E3

LoyalACFan
05-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Is there anything new? :/ I think we have to wait to the E3

Not that I've heard, but I haven't been here in like a month, so...

Anyway, much as I love Jesper, I'd be OK with a new composer for this particular game. All of Kyd's AC tracks so far have been so elegant and classy, even the combat tracks. For a pirate game, I wouldn't mind a sound that was more... I dunno... Sleazy? Rowdy? Can't really put my finger on it, but a pirate's theme song should be quite different from that of a warrior-monk or a nobleman.

Spider_Sith9
05-02-2013, 11:28 AM

There better be no glitches in AC4. If there are glitches, due to the glitches in AC3, the very sight of them will cause negative reactions and bashing. Meaning AC4 sucks.

Maybe AC5 can have glitches, but not AC4.

LoyalACFan
05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
There better be no glitches in AC4. If there are glitches, due to the glitches in AC3, the very sight of them will cause negative reactions and bashing. Meaning AC4 sucks.

Maybe AC5 can have glitches, but not AC4.

EVERY game has glitches... Especially big open-world ones. Not nearly as bad as AC3, but still.