PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Black Chest Edition in Game and Gamestop stores

ShiverMaTimbers
04-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Hello again Ubiforums....this time i want to make a request to Ubisoft if they want to listen cause they only used a poy pasted message and barelly gave me any answers so...I'm gonna cut right to the chase:
I, and probably lots of people, want the Black Chest Edition of ACIV Black Flag to be sold in Game and Gamestop stores too....not onyl on portugal, but on the whole Europe as, Uplay doesnt ship to more than 20 of them, and if Ubisoft actually gives a da.mn about the fans please if you read this, do something about this.
And if you do this, please include Portugal and don't screw us here AGAIN.

Regards,
LordofLight4

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 08:53 PM
I would also love to have it in stores, but the reality is, the Ubishop is overpriced.

When AC3's Join or Die released, it was 55 in shops. On the Ubishop however it was 70!

They get way more money selling the highest priced edition on their website and nowhere else as they can get more money.

ShiverMaTimbers
04-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I was talking about putting on real stores retail on real stores

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 09:27 PM
I was talking about putting on real stores retail on real stores

No idea what you are saying.

ShiverMaTimbers
04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Im saying that they could retail the special editions in countries that Uplay doesnt ship to in videogame stores like GAME and GameStop....