PDA

View Full Version : AC2 climb leap on tower for bandit group.

magicpae
04-12-2013, 04:19 AM
In the sequence For Leaps and Bounds, I can get almost all the way up but my character can't climb leap completely up the tower. It sticks on the first hold after I jump from the side wall and won't grab the second one and I have 3:30 left. I've tried every approach, watched every video I can find and still the same thing. I reached it once when I wasn't under the timer, but have never been able to repeat the task under the timer.
:o

Scystab
04-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Ugh, i forgot that you apparantly can not relive memories in AC2... O.o
sorry, I couldn't try it on my own.
So you have tried climbing around the tower and going up a different way? Because if this doesn't work it might be something wrong with the game. Unless you are not doing it right, but if you managed to leapclimb right up to the last holder, i don't think that this is the matter...

bveUSbve
04-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Where exactly is it you are stuck? If it's in the tower section - having climbed to the roof of the church already - then the only advice I can give is to try on different sides of it. There may be differences in how difficult the game "makes" it to utilize your arsenal of moves. If the problem occurs before the tower, then there should be plenty of alternative routes to try ...