PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of King Washington Gameplay Glitch

MasterAssasin84
04-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Right Guys i need your opinions,

I am playing through the TOKW again and i am at the stage in the first episode were i have to stalk the guard dog patrols at the valley forge, now i do not know if i am the only user but when move to the yellow marker there are no patrols i can't move quickly i cant use any of my powers and i cannot even get into the weapon selection screen.

Are there any xbox users out there experiencing the same problem ?

UrDeviant1
04-11-2013, 11:01 PM
I take it you can't lay down some bait either?

Episode 2 actually introduced new bugs to game. So this doesn't surprise me.

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Dafuq....i was planning to replay the entirety of the Tyranny when the Redemption comes out :|

oh wait...xbox ? LAWL

MasterAssasin84
04-12-2013, 09:54 AM
I take it you can't lay down some bait either?

Episode 2 actually introduced new bugs to game. So this doesn't surprise me.

Nope cant do nothing, i even went back to the begining but encounter the same problem at the exact same point ! very dissapointed to say the least .

Lambere
04-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Right Guys i need your opinions,

I am playing through the TOKW again and i am at the stage in the first episode were i have to stalk the guard dog patrols at the valley forge, now i do not know if i am the only user but when move to the yellow marker there are no patrols i can't move quickly i cant use any of my powers and i cannot even get into the weapon selection screen.

Are there any xbox users out there experiencing the same problem ?

I have the exact same problem, but on PS3, anyone know if Ubisoft is going to fix it?