PDA

View Full Version : AC5 where should it be?

Yasir8899
04-11-2013, 08:20 PM
it could be in greece you know like the greece roman war
or it could be in iraq, the first assassins or known as hashasheen were from iraq
it could also be from france you know the french revelotion
or finally the great war WWI how the british/french/russains won

lothario-da-be
04-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Not again... Anyway i hope for India and Roman empire-Greece- Persian empire. Alexander the great would be awesome.

Rugterwyper32
04-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Posted this is other topics, time to do so again. Yay this is useful to have. Modified again.

"Australia would be a very interesting setting if you ask me, specially considering the things I'm checking out about it. Out of Asia, one place I've wanted to see in-game is Thailand. I think that it would make for a really interesting location. India during the British Raj, too. Nepal during the Malla dinasty would be interesting, too, I think.
Going back to Europe, the 30 Years War interest me, specially because if it was set around the area of Germany during the 1600 would make for something interesting and different enough from other European countries. Have the war as a backdrop, and have variety. Amsterdam as one city, which during that time turned into the richest city in the world, Heidelberg on the other hand, then Prague which was central to the events and finally Stockholm (Gustavus Adolphus could be a cool final target). It would make for something very interesting. Have a kingdom/frontier-like area in the middle but that is actually significant, and there you go.
The other different enough place in Europe would be Spain under Moorish rule. The mix of both cultures makes for something really interesting. Just look at Sevilla or Granada to have the idea.

Finally, we have the Americas. Part of me still wants a game that features Guatemala in some way (A game set during the Federal Republic of Central America would be interesting, with Quetzaltenango, Guatemala City and San Salvador as main cities) but since I don't see that as likely, I'd say the Empire of Brazil is a great idea, as well as a game set during the wars of independence down there. Lima, Quito and either Bogota or Caracas could work. Or something set in Argentina. Buenos Aires would make for an amazing location I'm sure. The other idea I think could work is something during the classical Maya period (Chichen Itza, Palenque, Tikal, maybe add something like Zaculeu or Takalik Abaj) or the Inca empire, who were rather impressive.
I don't see the American Civil War happening, but if they pulled it off somehow, it'd be neat too. Not top priority though."

Stardust235
04-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Feudal Japan or Australia.

jayjay275
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag isn't even out yet and you're already looking beyond to a next game... maybe ACIV might be last, but is likely not. I would now rather Ubisoft not release AC games annually, but every two years so we have a stronger developed story. However, it does not mean I do not want anymore games.

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh it's my fave subject. Never tired of this. LOL

I'd love an AC in ancient Greece and Persia with Alexander the Great.

On the other hand, most people think of ancient Greece but the Greek Revolution of 1821 would provide great material for AC writers I think. Here's some info why I think it makes it interesting:

Warning: this paragraph contains some graphic real history info (you play AC though so you must be get used to it by now. lol):
It includes the Massacre of Chios island (all inhabitants were brutally slaughtered. Babies were thrown up in the air and pierced with a spear); the Messolonghi Siege where all people were slain after days of starvation. In 1803, in another town, and so as to avoid capture, all women pushed their children off a cliff and then jumped themselves, too, one after the other to commit suicide. All this while singing and dancing. This dance became famous across Europe at the time and immortalized in many paintings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_of_Zalongo

By the way, If you feel like learning some history today watch this (it's in greek, so make sure to turn English Captions ON). Messolonghi incident starts at about 1h, 14 min, 40 secs. (Nothing graphic here, it was rated suitable for children's viewing according to the airing station).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRSa-vH_R0

montagemik
04-11-2013, 09:32 PM

On the other hand, most people think of ancient Greece but the Greek Revolution of 1821 would provide great material for AC writers I think. ]

^^ This 'portion of text' above is probably all that was neccessary to get your point across.
On a Public forum , Graphic descriptions of incidents like that often offend many ..............& i've no idea what's shown in that video.
( we're not allowed to discuss similar incidents possible in AC3 either )

Anyway - AC V ( or AC4 .5 ) = London .............pick a time period / pick an event .....but definately london as my choice. (maybe as Haytham )

monster_rambo
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Please delete this thread. There are at least 10 threads like this. Search before you post something like this. Jesus.

UrDeviant1
04-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Feudal Japan. I'm entirely ok with the series going the direction of an awesome Ninja/Samurai Assassin. Great architecture and culture. If you can do pirates, you can do this.

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 09:44 PM
^^ This 'portion of text' above is probably all that was neccessary to get your point across.
On a Public forum , Graphic descriptions of incidents like that often offend many ..............& i've no idea what's shown in that video.

Anyway - AC V ( or AC4 .5 ) = London .............pick a time period / pick an event .....but definately london as my choice. (maybe as Haytham )
One day I wish I get ONE post that's not remotely hostile from you. Every single post I get from you is to criticize something. In a hostile way. Always. I'm so curious now why... I stand by my post and will not delete ANYTHING! Mods can do that if they want. Also, you don't have to read ANY of my posts with my username next to them (for some unknown reason you clearly hate me, already established that, no denying that please) and nobody is forced to watch the video by the way. Also, since when was TRUE history offensive??? In fact, i will personally get offended at any attempt of history concealment. How about that?

YOU will NOT dictate what I post! Mmk?

lonewarrior30
04-11-2013, 09:45 PM

On the other hand, most people think of ancient Greece but the Greek Revolution of 1821 would provide great material for AC writers I think. Here's some info why I think it makes it interesting:

It includes the Massacre of Chios island (all inhabitants were brutally slaughtered. Babies were thrown up in the air and pierced with a spear); the Messolonghi Siege where all people were slain after days of starvation. In 1803, in another town, and so as to avoid capture, all women pushed their children off a cliff and then jumped themselves, too, one after the other to commit suicide. All this while singing and dancing. This dance became famous across Europe at the time and immortalized in many paintings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_of_Zalongo

By the way, If you feel like learning some history today watch this (it's in greek, so make sure to turn English Captions ON). Messolonghi incident starts at about 1h, 14 min, 40 secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRSa-vH_R0

I love you

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I love you
Thanks! *kisses*

(Makes up for my Montage stalker/hater). :)

montagemik
04-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Feudal Japan. I'm entirely ok with the series going the direction of an awesome Ninja/Samurai Assassin. Great architecture and culture. If you can do pirates, you can do this.

They may as well , That's where the series came from really .

montagemik
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks! *kisses*

(Makes up for my Montage stalker/hater). :)

Pardon me for giving you the heads up ..................... I'm new here , i wasn't thinking.

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Pardon me for giving you the heads up ..................... I'm new here , i wasn't thinking.
That was not heads up. Sorry. That was a VERY hostile post (YET AGAIN) against me.

I have my own personal stalker on this forum! So awesome! wooow!

UrDeviant1
04-11-2013, 09:52 PM
They may as well , That's where the series came from really .

True dat. Hopefully they'd make it feel like a stealth game like Tenchu was.

Actually, one of the things Tenchu did really well was punishing you for getting detected to the point where it was very easy for you to be killed. That made the game tense and exciting. That's how I remember it anyway. I wish AC was like that.

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM
I have my own personal stalker on this forum! So awesome! wooow!
ehm...hehe...hooo...That would be me alright ?? *cough*
carry on

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 10:05 PM
ehm...hehe...hooo...That would be me alright ?? *cough*
carry on
you iz nice. you iz good person. you is okeei to stalk meh. :) lol

TheBearJew32
04-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I'd like to see Alexander in a future AC, i did a big project on him my freshman year of college, so it'd be funny to compare how much bs i finagled my way through vs the historians on the AC team ha

ACfan443
04-11-2013, 10:45 PM

This may be a PG13 forum, but the vast majority of users are young adults/adults who can handle and take part in mature and rational discussions, and apart from being too detailed with respect to what the OP was asking, I don't see anything wrong with what she posted.

There is obvious strong hostility between yourself and mercy, and between mercy and a couple of other people, however holding a grudge and criticising cherry picked posts for the wrong intentions isn't exactly going to help with the structural integrity of threads and discussions within, it will only result in 10+ pages of flaming and a subsequent lock, and after the petition thread that's not something anyone's looking forward to.

I'm not trying to be an armchair moderator if it comes across that way, I just think you should all sort it out amongst yourselves through PM.
(I don't have an agenda against anyone here, so apart from what I mentioned about this particular thread, don't feel I'm directing this just at you)

MasterAssasin84
04-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I will say it again Feudal Japan ! but at this present moment in time i am looking to Assassins creed 4 so i am not thinking that far ahead at the moment.

rob.davies2014
04-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Ancient Babylon, the French Revolution, Victorian London and the Russian Revolution.

stingray110
04-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Ancient Greece or Russian Revolution. Stay away from the Japanese concept, and to be honest out of all the historical events in the entire world, i would not want a game dedicated about Australia.

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 11:04 PM
I don't have an agenda against anyone here,
You will when you walk around wearing that JB banner :|

ze_topazio
04-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Who the hell gets offended by a vague description of some deaths two centuries ago?

ACfan443
04-11-2013, 11:16 PM
You will when you walk around wearing that JB banner :|

LOL.
I will not be the one bearing that JB sig. The same cannot be said for you..
:D

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 11:18 PM
LOL.
I will not be the one bearing that JB sig. The same cannot be said for you..
:D
We`ll see, boyo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/18a738726e0b68dd4548912028111a01/tumblr_mg6b0xfg6K1rsntc8o1_500.png

Megas_Doux
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
China during the Opium wars.
Mughal Empire, INDIA.
Ancient Babylon.

Love both greek and Roman antiquity, but not for AC....

montagemik
04-11-2013, 11:35 PM
This may be a PG13 forum, but the vast majority of users are young adults/adults who can handle and take part in mature and rational discussions, and apart from being too detailed with respect to what the OP was asking, I don't see anything wrong with what she posted.

There is obvious strong hostility between yourself and mercy, and between mercy and a couple of other people, however holding a grudge and criticising cherry picked posts for the wrong intentions isn't exactly going to help with the structural integrity of threads and discussions within, it will only result in 10+ pages of flaming and a subsequent lock, and after the petition thread that's not something anyone's looking forward to.

I'm not trying to be an armchair moderator if it comes across that way, I just think you should all sort it out amongst yourselves through PM.
(I don't have an agenda against anyone here, so apart from what I mentioned about this particular thread, don't feel I'm directing this just at you)

LOL a whole revenge / grudge backstory i've been given there .........

Sorry but it was a genuine heads up to Silvermercy about content , before i posted my own location suggestion -
as i mentioned in my post , similar incidents within AC3 itself aren't permitted to be discussed on the forum. I've personally been warned for far less detailed discussion regards ingame civillians.

:nonchalance:

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 11:38 PM
LOL a whole revenge / grudge backstory i've been given there .........

Sorry but it was a genuine heads up to Silvermercy about content , before i posted my own location suggestion -
as i mentioned in my post , similar incidents within AC3 itself aren't permitted to be discussed on the forum. I've personally been warned for far less detailed discussion regards ingame civillians.

:nonchalance:
Was my post about AC3 in-game incidents or any existing AC content? No. Was your tone hostile? Yes. And you only mentioned the infarctions on a PM (again hostile) much later. You could have done it from the start and save us all from these ongoing posts.

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Stop it you 2..

Or do I have come over there and make you stop ?? hmm ?

montagemik
04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Was my post about AC3 in-game incidents or any existing AC content? No. Was your tone hostile? Yes. And you only mentioned the infarctions on a PM (again hostile) much later. You could have done it from the start and save us all from these ongoing posts.

You know what mercy - forget you .

Explained on a level you may grasp ........................ If i was warned for discussing civillian deaths in AC3 - Why is describing real life massacre any more acceptable ?
So i gave you a heads up - NO ATTACK .

But as you have 'personal attack' or 'deeply offended' as your default setting. I'll just disregard your 'stuff' in future.

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
You know what mercy - forget you .

Explained on a level you may grasp ........................ If i was warned for discussing civillian deaths in AC3 - Why is describing real life massacre any more acceptable ?
So i gave you a heads up - NO ATTACK .

But as you have 'personal attack' or 'deeply offended' as your default setting. I'll just disregard your 'stuff' in future.
Nice try to turn it around... LOL
Oh God YES, PLEASE I'm begging you actually. Disregard all of my "stuff" in the future! Pretty please!! I don't need your "help". Thank goodness and praise the Lord in Heaven and a hundred other saints, too.

Assassin_M
04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
I was just ignored..

*writes in notebook*

I was ignored. 11th day of April of the year 2013 at exactly 6:53 Eastern central US time..

I hate you all

ACfan443
04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Was my post about AC3 in-game incidents or any existing AC content? No.

He was talking about offending content in general, not specifically in-game.

EDIT: never mind, already mentioned.

I was just ignored..

*writes in notebook*

I was ignored. 11th day of April of the year 2013 at exactly 6:53 Eastern central US time..

I hate you all

Go over there and stop them like you said!

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
He was talking about offending content in general, not specifically in-game.
In his PM he specified in-game.

DisbandedBox359
04-11-2013, 11:58 PM
i'll just say it first civ era

Megas_Doux
04-12-2013, 12:03 AM
i'll just say it first civ era

I could work as flashbacks like Altairīs seals, but not as a whole game...........

ze_topazio
04-12-2013, 12:11 AM
http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.j pg

Anyway

XVIII century Austria.

DisbandedBox359
04-12-2013, 12:16 AM
I could work as flashbacks like Altairīs seals, but not as a whole game...........

yeah i wouldn't mind that, I'd just be interested to see how they would do it, something different anything they've done in the past

Assassin_M
04-12-2013, 12:20 AM
yeah i wouldn't mind that, I'd just be interested to see how they would do it, something different anything they've done in the past
The problem with a first civ setting is its futuristic design like you`v seen, it wont add anything of note to the universe if it`s a full fledged game imo

kuled2012
04-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Let's face it, the setting has already been thought of and possibly already in development.

montagemik
04-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Let's face it, the setting has already been thought of and possibly already in development.

Yep ^^^^ Probably as soon as they locked down the ending for AC 4 ............

ze_topazio
04-12-2013, 12:34 AM
In that case let's talk about AC6.

Rugterwyper32
04-12-2013, 12:41 AM
You know what? I'm gonna make a post with the locations I'd like the most for America, Europe and Asia, starting with the cities and views of areas that I'd like seeing if they went to South America during the wars of Independence.

Starting with Lima in Peru:

http://cronicascartograficas.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/copia-de-plano-lima.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IVdjEr9W9G8/TdDA0FUhLgI/AAAAAAAAIaQ/IaSKMi6AxOU/s1600/lima+1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pbOfMbH15pI/TGa615i3iEI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/udq03fCiJdY/s1600/lima+colonial.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/30my175.jpg

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/elsous6/plazamayordeLimaRugendas1840-copia.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wxW9diX9i-U/Sw8qNEuFRCI/AAAAAAAAADw/hnUpyfbEriU/s1600/img_0294.jpeg

I'll move on to the other two cities I thought of later

Rugterwyper32
04-12-2013, 02:35 AM
Ok been long enough between posts so now moving on to Quito, Ecuador, the other city I'd like to see in a South America based AC game:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Mapaquito1786.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Quito_-_Rafael_Salas_%28siglo_XIX%29.jpg

http://www.andes.info.ec/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/53acf88732.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3027/palaciodegobierno1884rz9.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/marzolino/marzolino1209/marzolino120901038/15180284-street-en-vista-suburbio-quito-antiguo-creado-por-therond-despues-charton-publicado-en-le-tour-du-mo.jpg

joey-4321_web
04-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Poland

Rugterwyper32
04-12-2013, 03:50 AM
Third and last city for South America I'm posting and tomorrow I'll bring this topic back since it's pretty much a good place to drop my hunting of stuff related to places I'd like in the series and maybe someone will discuss the idea or summat I don't know

Bogota, Colombia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/1810_Bogota_map_by_Vicente_Talledo_y_Rivera.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KnEl9JmHhiw/UDb7Bpa3XjI/AAAAAAAAKik/yAlsDNPfqfQ/s1600/old+map+centro+bogota.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p6-BovyPIgk/TbXLZ6YgnpI/AAAAAAAACwo/A89SwIxv9as/s1600/P1120236.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Calle_real_de_Bogot%C3%A1_en_1869_dibujo_de_Theron d.jpg

http://www.bogotaanimada.com/uploadfiles/fd3c3f_IMG_3696.JPG

AjinkyaParuleka
04-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj AKA Maratha era,one of the best history in the universe.

Jayden26
04-12-2013, 07:09 AM
I would want an AC set in Australia/New Zealand.

http://www.thecollectormm.com.au/private/PrincesB1908Paint.jpg

http://deanoworldtravels.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/maori-wars-1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_x3YBofVUADM/TGqSFd-S21I/AAAAAAAAB9g/WtFKgtg7xeM/s1600/HekeFlagstaff.jpg

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lookandlearn-preview/A/A012/A012478.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/HMS_Orpheus.jpg/300px-HMS_Orpheus.jpg

http://treatyrepublic.net/images/2011/worriors-of-nsw.jpg

http://www.chig.asn.au/Black%20Thursday%20Bushfires%201851.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Departure_of_NSW_Contingent_Sydeny_1885_(ART19713) .jpg/300px-Departure_of_NSW_Contingent_Sydeny_1885_(ART19713) .jpg

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/112/281960235_0eeaa89150_z.jpg?zz=1

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2443/3978195139_b9c473c953.jpg

http://www.thecollectormm.com.au/private/VintageMelbourne.jpg

http://dreamguides.edreams.com/sites/dreamguides.edreams.com/files/sydney_queen-victoria-building_201.jpg?0

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Queen_Victoria_outside_the_Queen_Victoria_Building _in_Sydney_2011.jpg

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/28148/church_sydney.jpg

http://www.cam.org.au/images/stories/kairos/23-03/23-03-p12-Dan-OConnell-350.jpg

http://www.treatyofwaitangi.net.nz/TitfordStory/MaoriWar2.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Model_Of_Maori_Pa_On_Headland.jpg/220px-Model_Of_Maori_Pa_On_Headland.jpg

http://www.ararat.vic.gov.au/library/news//von_guerard_703x356.jpg

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2011/12/28/1226232/007235-eugene-von-guerard.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Doudiet_Swearing_allegiance_to_the_Southern_Cross. jpg/300px-Doudiet_Swearing_allegiance_to_the_Southern_Cross. jpg

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/22379/22379-h/images/plate15large.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/08/17/GLOVER_wideweb__430x257.jpg

http://static.urbantimes.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/inting-on-canvas-Tom-Roberts-opening-of-Parliament-Australia-9-May1901-Melbourne-Prince-George-Duke-of-Cornwall-York-King-George-V-Royal-Exhibition-Building.jpg

http://www.teara.govt.nz/files/36898-atl.jpg

http://www.gold-net.com.au/archivemagazines/jul99/images/ballarat3.jpg

http://img0.etsystatic.com/003/0/6625943/il_fullxfull.363997764_actu.jpg

http://www.paronellapark.com.au/highres2/highres/downloads/newrefreshmed.jpg

AC set in Australia/New Zealand

kuled2012
04-12-2013, 08:00 AM
....Dude
FLOOD THREAD WITH GIGANTIC PICTURES

lostboy233
04-12-2013, 08:43 AM
I've been thinking about this a lot and wondering why I really didn't get on with AC3 as much as I wanted to. On reflection I think its simply that the cities are just too bland and lack notable or intriguing features (thinking iconic buildings, catacombs, ancient history that occurred on the site etc), they just don't match up to the previous games. Rider being that I did enjoy the frontier immensely. Therefore for future Ac games I'm looking for historical cities that provide the inspiration that Jerusalem / Acre / Damascus / Florence / Venice / Rome / Constantinople did.

For me I think the key cities I'd love to see would be Prague, London or Paris but the setting and story needs to be right. In that vein a couple of ideas really float my boat:

1. Opium Wars - has already been mentioned but would allow us to not only expand the sea faring mechanics, but also include London as well as expand into China

2. British Raj - for much the same reason, a chunk of London and India

3. French revolution - nuff said, although Id actually like to see the period after the revolution as well with the empire, the restoration and the second empire. Breaking Napoleon out of Elba would be fantastic and we could have the chance to explore Egypt as well.

4. Elizabethan England or just before - the reign of Mary perhaps - plenty of turmoil, religious strife, intrigue and mayhem. I'd like to see John Dee make a key appearance as that could provide a link to exploring Prague (which would be utterly awesome from a freerunning POV), also could lead to action in Spain/Holland and possibly the New World

I'd also be quite partial to Greece in 1821 as this could also include London if Byron appears as a main character (he died in Messolonghi in 1824 whilst assisting the Greeks), and a reprise of Venice (as a cameo).

Just some ideas though YMMV.

Jayden26
04-12-2013, 11:31 AM
AC set in Australia/New Zealand continued...

http://artsearch.nga.gov.au/IMAGES/MED/42618.jpg

http://www.bendigoweekly.com.au/images/807/fort11.jpg

https://airviewonline.com/public/35812/fort-denison-sydney-harbour.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R_Vpo4BKfwQ/T-gVuHhHNrI/AAAAAAAABFk/s3LCG5q3kyA/s1600/033.JPG

http://www.antiqueprintroom.com/image?b56f8e249fd01e895afbd1ff8974d63a

http://b5media_b4.s3.amazonaws.com/55/files/2008/06/sydneytownhall.jpg

Now this picture is epic!

http://www.sydneytravelguide.net/wp-content/uploads/sydney-history.jpg

http://www.australiaday.org.au/media/132950/history%20essay_figure6.jpg

http://www.sydney-australia.biz/victoria/melbourne/places/graphics/melbourne-australia-townhall.jpg

http://www.historyorb.com/images/pomares-pa.jpg

http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Ngutu.jpg/350px-Ngutu.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/EarleWarSpeech.jpg/350px-EarleWarSpeech.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Mounted_police_and_blacks.jpg/300px-Mounted_police_and_blacks.jpg

http://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0013/60016/varieties/Popup_800.jpg

http://recollections.nma.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0014/331304/9-International_exhibition_watercolour_by_Joseph_Nas h_web_460.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ianmac/bentley.jpg

http://www.moldred.org/images/tasmaniantigerpaintingrodscott_3.jpg

An Australian assassin could have one of these Tasmanian tigers as a loyal companion throughout the game, how cool!!

montagemik
04-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Not sure if the ubisoft servers can hold a photographic encyclopedia of every historical location in the world :o

Maybe scale some pics down - or add URL links ............ Half a page just to show 1 location seems a bit excessive- We can use google or wikipedia ourselves for background info to this extent.

jayjay275
04-12-2013, 12:22 PM
AC5 should be held in Modern Day.

Legendz54
04-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Ancient Greece

http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0210200/ancient_greece/athens2.jpg
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/wikipedia/images/a509f01184f73afa9799328ab499e1db45419190.jpg
http://opentravel.com/img/TravelGuide/santorini-architecture-nisos-thira-greece-299_4.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rQxZMJtcby0/TExqgOMfzkI/AAAAAAAAAuY/R4N0-FkRKE4/s1600/550_copy_of_300spartanwarriors-nikos_panos_phalanx-a.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Acropolis_(pixinn.net).jpg/600px-Acropolis_(pixinn.net).jpg

Mr_Shade
04-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Please post all discussion about future titles - in the ongoing thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424-Future-AC-Titles

Please remember to be civil towards others - and consider other peoples opinions.