PDA

View Full Version : Should i stop the ac character competition?

lothario-da-be
04-11-2013, 08:17 PM
I have the feeling the competetion isn't as popular as i hoped it to be.So i ask you should i continue it or not?

Sushiglutton
04-11-2013, 09:38 PM
My problem was that I almost never knew who both the characters were :o. So it was hard to participate for me. Sorry :(

lothario-da-be
04-11-2013, 09:41 PM
My problem was that I almost never knew who both the characters were :o. So it was hard to participate for me. Sorry :(
If it continous i will put some schreenshots of the characters.

nitres15
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
i liked it.

SixKeys
04-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Screenshots of the characters would definitely help. And maybe going for more prominent characters instead of ones that only appeared in a couple of scenes like Manfredo.

silvermercy
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah, I didn't know the characters, so I didn't participate, sorry! :p

inferno33222
04-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Continue it! It's a lot of fun!

lothario-da-be
04-12-2013, 09:41 AM
I started with less important characters because when i start with Haytham vs Al mualim i have to take another prominent character next and so on.Now i start with less known and slowly go to the ultimate battle.

UrDeviant1
04-12-2013, 10:19 AM
You could set it up like this (I got bored). But yeah, like most people I couldn't remember who the people were. Pictures would help!

http://i.imgur.com/QdsfOcq.png

lothario-da-be
04-12-2013, 10:46 AM
You could set it up like this (I got bored). But yeah, like most people I couldn't remember who the people were. Pictures would help!

http://i.imgur.com/QdsfOcq.png
Is something like that possible on this forum?

Bastiaen
04-12-2013, 03:49 PM
I liked it, but I liked the character game better, where we would decide which character was best, then the next post the winner would compete against a new character. It was faster paced and really fun.

lothario-da-be
04-12-2013, 03:59 PM
I liked it, but I liked the character game better, where we would decide which character was best, then the next post the winner would compete against a new character. It was faster paced and really fun.
I liked that too, but that was a new character every comment, now it is a very long dragging competetion to keep the forums entertained:p

UrDeviant1
04-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Is something like that possible on this forum?

What do you mean? You could just use paint to set up pictures of the characters in a tournament grid style. Depends how you want to do it. Doing it this way would basically mean that the winner from each group stays on until a champion is announced and you start a new tournament. If you've been following the Injustice Battle Arena lately you'll know what I mean ;)

If it were possible to edit existing poll options, you could also turn it into a poll thread.

pirate1802
04-12-2013, 06:23 PM
What do you mean? You could just use paint to set up pictures of the characters in a tournament grid style. Depends how you want to do it. Doing it this way would basically mean that the winner from each group stays on until a champion is announced and you start a new tournament. If you've been following the Injustice Battle Arena lately you'll know what I mean ;)

If it were possible to edit existing poll options, you could also turn it into a poll thread.

I support this.