PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 - PS3 - Menus Traduzidos (Como?)

andrefgj
04-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Olá.

Comprei recentemente o jogo Assassins Creed 3 para PS3 (Bluray) e após baixar o pack de tradução, com dublagem e legendas para o português-br, percebi que os menus do jogo não são traduzidos como acontece com o Assassins Creed Revelations.

Alguém saberia dizer se é possível traduzir os menus, dicas, etc., desse jogo na versão do PS3 ou é somente dublagem e legendas?

English

Hi.

I bought recently Assassins Creed 3 game for PS3 (bluray) and after download de language pack for portuguese-br I realized Menus did not get translated as it does in Assassins Creed Revelations.

Does anybody know if it is possible to transate menu, hints, etc, in this version of game for PS3 or is it applied only for audion and subtitle?

Abeonis
04-11-2013, 07:33 PM
I believe you have to set your Consoles language to Portugese as well if you ant the main menu to translate. (on Xbox you do, at least.)

andrefgj
04-11-2013, 07:56 PM
I believe you have to set your Consoles language to Portugese as well if you ant the main menu to translate. (on Xbox you do, at least.)

It is already set.

andrefgj
04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
It is already set.

Not, it was not. I had set this to Portugues-Portugal instead of Portugues-Brasil. Now it is working correctly, tks!

Abeonis
04-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Not, it was not. I had set this to Portugues-Portugal instead of Portugues-Brasil. Now it is working correctly, tks!

No problemo.

GameHacker_PT_EN
02-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Hi there. I'm having similar issues too. I have Watch Dogs +Far cry 3 +Far cry 4 + Assassins Creed Black Flag and rogue and can´t seem to find a way to have the menus in portuguese. Can anybody help? Thanks...

Alphacos007
02-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Did you try changing the console language to portuguese, like recommended above by Abeonis?