PDA

View Full Version : an idea

creed-sky
04-11-2013, 03:57 PM
i think ubisoft should look into the japanease history and do an assassin's creed where the samurai are the templars and the assassins are the ninjas. it might work, but i would definitly play it if it came out. and if one of the guys at ubisoft read this and decides to use it, just do it. you don't have to pay me. me being able to play it would be enough, but if you must send me something, send me the game when it's finished. and to all of the fans of assassin's creed, what kind of story should they do? what people should they use?

MasterAssasin84
04-11-2013, 04:22 PM
This has been suggested on here numerous times, personaly i agree and i am very much a fan of it but the lead writers of AC3 considered it un original !, regardless i cant think of many games that have covered Fuedal Japan other than Genji on the Playstation.

TRUKITTN
04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
I see the Ninja idea surface all the time for AC. I have to agree that its a little unoriginal at this point as Ninja games are a dime a dozen - whether historically accurate or not. Honestly, if they went the historical Japan route, I'd like to see them center it around the warring states period, (Oda Nobunaga et. all) and not focus on the Ninja or Samurai label at all. Instead, the Assassins would be their own entity, and the Ninja would be (more accurately IMO) the hireling "rooftop"/thief guild. Ronin (merc samurai) could follow the same trend, taking the place of the bruisers/fighter hirelings. This way both are in the game, without their labels taking the spotlight.

Anyway, I think a Japanese AC could work very well and be original, but only if they avoided focusing on the whole Ninja thing.