PDA

View Full Version : New Aircraft

XyZspineZyX
07-14-2003, 06:23 AM
THis might annoy some of you, but if anyone knows...Are any of these planes coming out in the patch...if anyone knows at all...if nobody knows, a nice, simple no would do. Nobody needs to get angry here.

So here are the ones i'm wondering about:

-ME-163
-Mistel
-HE-162
-SPB(or whatever the airplanes called thats a TB-3 with planes under the wings)
-V-1
-Gladiator
-JU-88 FLyable
-Japanese Zero

Remember, we dont need any yelling to go on in here. So keep yourself settled down if this annoys you.

XyZspineZyX
07-14-2003, 06:23 AM
THis might annoy some of you, but if anyone knows...Are any of these planes coming out in the patch...if anyone knows at all...if nobody knows, a nice, simple no would do. Nobody needs to get angry here.

So here are the ones i'm wondering about:

-ME-163
-Mistel
-HE-162
-SPB(or whatever the airplanes called thats a TB-3 with planes under the wings)
-V-1
-Gladiator
-JU-88 FLyable
-Japanese Zero

Remember, we dont need any yelling to go on in here. So keep yourself settled down if this annoys you.

XyZspineZyX
07-14-2003, 06:31 AM
All are in the works but I don't know if they'll be in the FIRST patch. It might have a few new flyables,but I think it will primarily address bugs and such. The subsuquent patches and add-ons will have the bulk of the new aircraft(flyable and AI)./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Message Edited on 07/14/0312:37AM by necrobaron

XyZspineZyX
07-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Based on Oleg's updates, the only two I'd really bet on being in the first patch are the Me-163 Komet and Ta-152. They've been ready for a long time now.

http://www.student.richmond.edu/~vk5qa/images/forumsig.jpg

"Come on in, I'll treat you right. I used to know your daddy."

XyZspineZyX
07-14-2003, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that I read a post from either Oleg or someone "in the know" that the parasite TB3 (forget what it's called) is on the list for inclusion in the patch.

Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Dock!
-Accept Follow-on Shifts!
-Take the Fight Upstairs!

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Who knows? UBI semms to be dead.
Tre are alot of rumors, 110, Ki-84, IAR80...
IMO, the most probable for this patch will be the mistel Ki-84, He-162(for sure). Thre surely be another patch after this one, but IIRC, Oleg called that one an Add-on, so...
Al we can do is wait and hope.
All I'm hoping is that Oleg won't wait to integrate ALL the planes developed in THIS patch, would be a maddnes...

"The show must go on..."
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 03:40 AM
IAR 80/81 is definite, there was a post a while back about it with pictures of the bird on a monitor at E3.

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 03:47 AM
The IAR-80, Me-163, and TB-3 with I-16's were the only new planes listed in one of the early patch beta's. However in the newer beta's they are not listed. So I don't know.

----------------------------------------
<center>I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.</center>

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 04:46 AM
Are we going to be able to man the I-16 parasites in your regular DF or is it co-op only ? Anyone know ? Same question regarding having your mates man the different bomber positions in a DF. I fear not...would be fun.

Lixma,

Blitzpig.