PDA

View Full Version : TOKW ep3

lasha7716
04-10-2013, 08:58 PM
when is release date of episode 3 and is there any small chance that season pass holders will get it little bit earlier?

pablo2977
04-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Dont know when ot will be released but season pass holders wont get it early

pacmanate
04-10-2013, 09:00 PM
23rd of April and no.

UrDeviant1
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
19th for Xbox 20th for psfree

UrDeviant1
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
23rd of April and no.

23rd!?! :(

lasha7716
04-10-2013, 09:04 PM
damn 19th would be perfect date for release whole weekend ahead to play

montagemik
04-10-2013, 09:05 PM
19th for Xbox 20th for psfree

A Friday & Saturday seem like strange days to release it . :nonchalance: You sure it's not 23rd / 24th april ?

UrDeviant1
04-10-2013, 09:06 PM
A Friday & Saturday seem like strange days to release it . :nonchalance:

Or potentially the best days. :nonchalance:

Dunno where I got the 19th from. Maybe because it's the release date for INJUSTICE!

pacmanate
04-10-2013, 09:07 PM
23rd!?! :(

It Escobabes video it says 23rd, Its on my calender!

UrDeviant1
04-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Sheeeeit, it's on your calender? I believe you now.

montagemik
04-11-2013, 10:54 AM
At this point , i'm more interested to know if anymore DLC is planned after TOKW eps 3 .................... A Reason to actually replay the singleplayer story again .

MasterAssasin84
04-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Ahh my questions answered lol , i have just actualy asked this in another thread but i agree i would be very interested to know if there is anything else planned for AC3 and if season pass holders will get priority ?

pacmanate
04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
At this point , i'm more interested to know if anymore DLC is planned after TOKW eps 3 .................... A Reason to actually replay the singleplayer story again .

Nope.

ajl992008
04-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Nope.

you have an official source for that? I never heard that they wouldn't, although it's unlikely that they will, I hope they do a stand alone dlc title, take the new orleans map from liberation and put connor in it, that would be pretty cool.

roostersrule2
04-11-2013, 02:40 PM
you have an official source for that? I never heard that they wouldn't, although it's unlikely that they will, I hope they do a stand alone dlc title, take the new orleans map from liberation and put connor in it, that would be pretty cool.The next installment of AC releases in 6 months, if they were to make new DLC it would take months to make and would use up the marketing budget that would be better used for AC IV.

SixKeys
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Haha, Escobabes. :D That's what I'm going to be officially calling him from now on.

pacmanate
04-11-2013, 05:14 PM
you have an official source for that? I never heard that they wouldn't, although it's unlikely that they will, I hope they do a stand alone dlc title, take the new orleans map from liberation and put connor in it, that would be pretty cool.

The next installment of AC releases in 6 months, if they were to make new DLC it would take months to make and would use up the marketing budget that would be better used for AC IV.

^This basically, Logic. Also the fact that the season pass contains 2 MP packs and the 3 TOKW DLC's. If they had some after, it wouldn't be in the pass. Rooster is right, there is only 6 months til AC4 releases so it makes no sense to make more AC3 DLC.

Haha, Escobabes. :D That's what I'm going to be officially calling him from now on.

:P

ajl992008
04-11-2013, 05:38 PM
^This basically, Logic. Also the fact that the season pass contains 2 MP packs and the 3 TOKW DLC's. If they had some after, it wouldn't be in the pass. Rooster is right, there is only 6 months til AC4 releases so it makes no sense to make more AC3 DLC.

:P

there is some logic to it but its not impossible to see any dlc, lets take call of duty for example, they release every november and usually have dlc coming out in september-october which is really close to release, another piece of dlc just before release could excite people more, plus it would probably sell well as people are excited and antiicpating the next game that they will buy the dlc to get their fix of ac in the mean time. if its an issue of resources, ubisoft have LOADS of workers, i mean for example they could easily get the team that was working on TOKW and give them 3-4 months to make a final piece of dlc before the launch of ac4, its less likely yeah but not out of the question imo.

i understand about the pass but if the dlc is stand alone then it doesn't need to be included in the pass.

montagemik
04-11-2013, 06:20 PM

I wasn't expecting more story episodes , Just something else to do in singleplayer as DLC , Some more Naval/ privateer ..........Random Assassination targets ........ Kayak in the frontier ...........Anything to do LOL
Features they've already used ingame or never included in final version.

1 of the MP DLC ( Battle pack maps) is virtually unplayable due to Ubisoft's pre-planned Playerbase split integration.
3 TOKW = Half the cost of the full game ................... limited frontier / Boston / NY & overall missions = Maybe a quarters worth of the full games content & gameplay, third at the most................. & That's the full DLC line up ? .................... woohoo .

LOGIC - What Ubisoft has Planned & when / what Ubisoft announce aren't always the same thing............ So i wondered at the possibility of anymore DLC - That is all.

ajl992008
04-11-2013, 06:37 PM
they really need to start doing expansion packs, ac as a series would have benefited so much from it, for acr they could have done an expansion of altairs time in Constantinople or ezio in acre, in acb they could have done ezio's time in naples, in ac3 they could do connor in new orleans, in ac1 they could do altairs origins, there are so many possiblities but as a whole the dlc's that have come out for ac have not been very good, now i hear TOKW is good but come on if your charging 8 you should give a little bit more, ac is an open world game, expansion packs MAKE SENSE.

Enhance89
04-11-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm disappointed in TOKW, therefore, I'm a huge proponent of more single player content that extends the main story line. Although TOKW is fun, it completely ignores the problems Connor will inevitably face - the inevitable conflict between the Native Americans and European Americans. Post-story content hints towards this struggle, as does Connor's visit to his home once the game ends. During that visit, he and a frontiersman chat about how Connor's people have moved because a white man bought the land. If you hit the start button post game, it even says something along the lines of 'Connor has saved the day, but he has still has a lot of work to do' (serious ad-lib there).

With Black Flag's release in six months, it's doubtful they release any new AC3 content. I'll be very disappointed if that's the case. I would be in favor of a sequel to AC3 after Black Flag, but I also find this doubtful. It leaves me wanting, because I certainly feel Connor's story had a future, especially since he is so young in AC3.