PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Figurines

Plain_1nsane
04-10-2013, 09:00 AM
What ones do you own yourself?
How do they rate in your opinion?
Which characters do you think should have had figurines made for them but didn't?

I own NECAs Altair, Ezio (White.Ebony, Scarlet, Old Normal and Old Teal) Connor Freedom Edition statue.
The eagle vision ezio ****** me off because in eagle vision the people have a glow around them, they don't turn translucent -_- They didn't even try so I didn't buy.

All my figurines are perfectly painted and balance really well. Can't say I have anything negative to mention about them.

For anyone who spent those hundreds of dollars on the Ezio on the broken columns I'd especially like to know if you think it's worth whats asked for it.:cool

MasterAssasin84
04-10-2013, 02:07 PM
I own Ezio ( AC2 and ACR variations ) and i have Connor i am looking for Altair and will certainly be buying Edward Kenway...

The Broken collumes statue your reffering to i think thats called the fury of Ezio , i have only ever seen it on the uplay shop but the pictures dont really justify the worth IMO i would need to see it properly to understand if its worth it or not ?