PDA

View Full Version : Bought this game 3 weeks ago, Have not been able to play it due to Uplay

heyheysg
04-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Bought the game on steam, has this basic problem that it won't even start. Double clicking on it starts FC3updater.exe and it closes itself after.

Talked to tech support, got someone who barely spoke any english, switch to another who has been ignoring the ticket for over a week.

Any forumers with more technical expertise?

Renegade.TSF
04-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Bought the game on steam, has this basic problem that it won't even start. Double clicking on it starts FC3updater.exe and it closes itself after.

Talked to tech support, got someone who barely spoke any english, switch to another who has been ignoring the ticket for over a week.

Any forumers with more technical expertise?

Can you give us a copy of the mails - I would like to se that for my self - Those ppl. Iīve been in contact with had no problemes what so ever with the languages. Some times they have problem to understand the problem the playes have because the playes canīt explain the problem in english or the problem it self in a way that it make sence.

So bring the mails

Then give us a description of your problem with all the details you have incl. what rig you have - software and so on and maybe we can help you or find someway for you to get some help in support.

EvilPixieGrrr
04-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Which company's support did you contact? Ubisoft or Steam? If it was Ubisoft, will you please PM me with your ticket number so I can get you further assistance? Thanks.

heyheysg
04-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Can you give us a copy of the mails - I would like to se that for my self - Those ppl. Iīve been in contact with had no problemes what so ever with the languages. Some times they have problem to understand the problem the playes have because the playes canīt explain the problem in english or the problem it self in a way that it make sence.

So bring the mails

Then give us a description of your problem with all the details you have incl. what rig you have - software and so on and maybe we can help you or find someway for you to get some help in support.

http://imgur.com/2bZFVuv was when I requested for a new person