PDA

View Full Version : what features do you and don't you want to return in AC4 from previous games?

ajl992008
04-08-2013, 11:03 PM
well the title says it all what feature do you or don't you want to return? as for me:

what i want to return:

- Templar agent assassinations: I really missed this in ac3, I want them to do something like in acr where we really learnt the back story of the templar agent before assassinating them.
- open ended assassinations: this was present in ac1 and ac2 but after that it just dissapeared, this was the best part of the older games and they need to bring this back to give us reason to replay assassination missions to try different ways of killing our target.
- investigations: I like the streamlined mission structure that we have had from ac2 but i do miss the investigations from ac1, i propose a hybrid of the 2 by having a streamlined mission structure but making more investigation mission types, that would be great.
- hook blade and ziplines: i found these very fun to use in acr, i hope they make a return although this isn't essential but it would be a welcome addition for me.
- bombs: i think they could develop bombs even more and if we have more open ended missions then they can have a use to choose how to engage a situation, plus your a pirate who wants to cause some damage, i think it would work well with the pirate way of thinking and Edwards more aggressive nature.
- assassination contracts: these were a lot of fun from ac2 and i want them back
- tree running: because it was a lot of fun, could do with more work to make pathways even more organic to travel but ac3's tree running system was still good.

things I don't want to return:

- buying properties/renovations: I felt that this was really pointless in acb and acr, although something like the homestead would be nice I don't think it would fit with edwards character, maybe renovations of the jackdaw and you could do missions with your pirate crew, however I don;t want a system like in acb and acr returning.
- quick time events: with every new release there are more and more of these in ac, they need to stop it imo.
- horse travel inside cities: they just haven't been able to get it to work properly imo, rather they just scrap it and design the cities with just parkour in mind to make the free running experience better.

that's all I have, i will add more if I think of any, this is all just my opinion of course, what do you guy think what features form previous games do you or don't you want to return?

Assassin_M
04-08-2013, 11:06 PM
AC II`s economic system
Hunting quick time events
STUPID horse-based missions

ajl992008
04-08-2013, 11:09 PM
AC II`s economic system
Hunting quick time events
STUPID horse-based missions

agree with the all of those, I liked ac3's economic system more, i only wished there were more shops in the cities because it was a pain going back to one that was just far away. hated all the horse based missions and yeah I already said to get rid of quick time events.

Rugterwyper32
04-08-2013, 11:17 PM
I want the return of the fear in the combat system from AC1. Also dodge move and AC1 style grabs and grab breaks.

dxsxhxcx
04-09-2013, 12:04 AM
the return of the Animus Virtual Training Program

god/free modes: where we are able to kill a countless amount of enemies (with the option to set the amount and how many will spawn together), in free mode we'll lose health and can die, in god mode we'll have unlimited health;
stealth challenges:

free mode (but detection or direct battle will decrease your final score);
kill your target without being seen (trigger a battle = desync, raise suspicious without using the proper abilities for that will decrease your final score);
kill your target without killing anyone else (kill/detection = desync);
timed challenges with or without (but detection and direct battle are treated the same way as in the free mode) restrictions;
etc...

combat challenges:

free mode;
complete the challenge (by killing your target) using only one weapon (of your choice) during the course of the mission;
timed challenges with or without restrictions;
etc...

be able to create challenges (similar to Hitman: Absolution);

be able to shape the virtual world where the challenge will take place by adding virtual structures, placing units, etc..

AdamPearce
04-09-2013, 12:40 AM
What I want back:

Ambient music...
AC1 combat system with a limited kill streaks system (like 3 enemies max. instead of 76..#ACB)
AC1-2 cities structure (a lot of rooftops and small streets for Parkour, really misted in AC3)
One roof guard per building instead of a dozen...
ACB wheel of weapons
ACB/R Assassins recruits system, the one of AC3 is really cheap.
Real boss (like AC1)
Free assassination structure
Secondary assassination
Templar agent
Old Leap of Faith (the jump only, not to animation, cause' I found the camera in AC3 way to close to Connor so it destroyed the thing IMO)
Old air assassination camera
Double stealth assassination

Don't want:

Horses
Bombs
****ty scenario in the present
Useless cinematic
Cutted information (****** me of when I learned Ubi took off important dialogue from AC3)
Large street

That's it.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah and don't bring back the old Recruit system which gives 12 or 15 lifeless, bland, template Assassins rather than 6 fleshed out, real Characters....It felt cheap in ACB and ACR

AdamPearce
04-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah and don't bring back the old Recruit system which gives 12 or 15 lifeless, bland, template Assassins rather than 6 fleshed out, real Characters....It felt cheap in ACB and ACR

LOL

I mostly agree with that, having 15 unknown character wasn't a good idea but the multiple utility the litlle group wasn't that useful. I mean, I used a lot the simple assassination and the Arrows that I used the AC3 ones'. I just want them to keep it simple, is not necessary to make a whole panel of action if only two are usefull.

projectpat06
04-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Bring back:

-Forts but improved
-6 fleshed out assassin recruits to use in both the cities and on the water. Make them edward's closest crew members that are assassins while the rest are just pirate recruits to run the ship. And give them each a good story.
-the special assassin recruit skill where you act as their captive but allow it to be used without getting spotted even if you have a bounty or notoriety
-tons of awesome outfits like in ac3 but even more with side quests to achieve them
-longer, more breathtaking "tomb" missions. The locales in Ac3 were cool but rather short.
-awesome assassination scenes with crowds to blend in through like the beginning of AC3 with haytham. That was epic.
-something similar to the rope dart. I want to be able to hang people again
-ambient music would be nice especially out in the sea. It just gives the game a certain mood. Since it's in the animus, just make it an animus option to turn the music on or off. Or, an idea would be to allow the player to select from different forms of ambient music to tailor to their animus experience.
-holsters bc it's dumb and unprofessional for a million dollar company to just have guns float on the character's body

don't bring back:

-choppy anti-climatic cutscenes. If you made the game like haytham's portion of ac3, you would be winning
-the assassin claw for free running. I personally like the new free running in ac3. it frees up your thumb for more options smoothly vault over things, move the camera, or assassinate while on the move.
-the same repetitive, boring side quests. Make the missions for each assassin recruit a separate side story of missions and GIVE US RANDOM EVENTS!! have the missions where you have to save someone from the gallows or the hangman's noose a random event.
-collectibles give us something to do but eventually they suck. If you do collectibles, do something like the riddler trophies and make them to be unique challenges.
-repetitive quick time events. I don't mind QTEs and I can understand how they are useful for defending against sharks and other aquatic life but please dont implement just one animation for each animal. the wolf dodge got really old. Have multiple animations to keep things fresh

and I know this isn't part of the thread buuuuttttt:

Add in:

-New Game Plus

Soulid_Snake
04-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Want:

- Ambient music (by Jesper Kid).
- Strong emphasis on rooftop gameplay.
- Non-landmark buildings should have variety in design, not copy and pasting.
- Armor and robes customisation.
- Assassin Tombs.
- Glyphs.
- Old combat system.

Don't want:

- Tree freerunning.
- Naval gameplay.

So basically I want AC2.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 01:19 AM
LOL

I mostly agree with that, having 15 unknown character wasn't a good idea but the multiple utility the litlle group wasn't that useful. I mean, I used a lot the simple assassination and the Arrows that I used the AC3 ones'. I just want them to keep it simple, is not necessary to make a whole panel of action if only two are usefull.
Was useful to me. I used every ability a lot and they were hella fun....during free roam and story

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 01:20 AM
So basically I want AC2.
made me laugh a lot...thanks

AdamPearce
04-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Want:

- Strong emphasis on rooftop gameplay.
- Non-landmark buildings should have variety in design, not copy and pasting.
- Assassin Tombs.
- Glyphs.
- Old combat system.

Don't want:

- Tree freerunning.
- Naval gameplay.

So basically I want AC2.

Hopefully you didn't put '' Charismatic character'' cause there...well there you'll be dead.

projectpat06
04-09-2013, 01:25 AM
also bring back a hood similar to Connor's with the beak part that covers his eyes. Ac3 finally got that right where you couldn't see you the character model's eyes unless you went looking for them.

kriegerdesgottes
04-09-2013, 01:26 AM
The thing I hate the most in the current AC games is being desynched for being caught. If I get caught, let me adapt to the situation as it unfold. Let me run, fight, or deal with the situation as I please. Stop desynching me!

AdamPearce
04-09-2013, 01:30 AM
The thing I hate the most in the current AC games is being desynched for being caught. If I get caught, let me adapt to the situation as it unfold. Let me run, fight, or deal with the situation as I please. Stop desynching me!

Do you know the concept of infiltration?

Soulid_Snake
made me laugh a lot...thanks

http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/cool.png

Hopefully you didn't put '' Charismatic character'' cause there...well there you'll be dead.

Lol, I was so close to doing that

Rugterwyper32

Agreed.
That being said, one of my favorite things about AC1 was escaping after an Assassination. During that last mission in Jerusalem, I got caught close to the Bureau and I ended up causing a massacre in the roof. There were even some corpses inside the bureau. It was amazing.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Well, he said it indirectly....Basically AC II, but like I said...I laughed, so there...worth it

ProletariatPleb
04-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Do you know the concept of infiltration?
Do you? Unless the guard sounded an alarm, killing him should do the trick.

AllThatJuice
04-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Hopefully Edward's ship acts as the homestead, in terms of being able to recruit people (with fully fleshed out backstorys similar to the homestead in ac3)...these new recruits could each have special skills...

open ended assassinations NEED to return.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 01:54 AM
I think a good concept for infiltrating where detection would not desync you, but make it harder...AC III`s notoriety system can be implemented there, where if you`re caught once while infiltrating you wont desync, but the guards will be more aggressive, spot you immediately and call on the elite soldiers...

monster_rambo
04-09-2013, 02:41 AM
I think a good concept for infiltrating where detection would not desync you, but make it harder...AC III`s notoriety system can be implemented there, where if you`re caught once while infiltrating you wont desync, but the guards will be more aggressive, spot you immediately and call on the elite soldiers...

Not if you can hack and slash 50 enemies without losing health.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Well obviously that`s a totally different issue altogether, i`m just proposing an alternative for the desync issue...

ProletariatPleb
04-09-2013, 02:51 AM
with your eyes closed.

kriegerdesgottes
04-09-2013, 03:03 AM

Yes, This is how it should be. If you are trying to pull off an assassination and you get caught, obviously the guards should become aggressive and try to stop you from escaping. It would be so much more fun to have to deal with either killing 50 guards or just trying to run and try again later or a mix of killing guards and then running and hiding. Just being desynched because you didn't do it the way Ubisoft said is just ridiculous and totally goes against the freedom of play that the first game was all about in the first place.

monster_rambo
04-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Well obviously that`s a totally different issue altogether, i`m just proposing an alternative for the desync issue...

I definetly agree with you on the issue of synchronization. Synchronization simply adds meaningless chores that to me seems redundant and a simple but one without thorough examination, a way to fix the difficulty and increase the replay value of ACIII. If they want to do address the issue, they need to work on the difficulty of the game. Instead of having constraints like a synchronization, they can have a system that caters the play style of different players for different actions and rewards them (like an upgrade or money) in the game. Like in Hitman or Splinter Cell.

ToniTorsi
04-09-2013, 04:15 AM
Bring back:

Ambient Music by Jesper
Unique power attacks from each weapon like in ACB
Horse combat mechanics (where you slash enemies / fire guns / throw knifes from your horse )
Tree Running (a MUST)
Old Combat system ---> but substantially more fleshed out in numerous ways so that the challenge is increased and not have the Killstreak one-shot everything and spoon feed you all the way
Tailors shops to customize your armors/robes
Assassinating Templars in the cities like in AC1
AC:B Weapon Wheel
The Pickpocketing mechanic from AC:B (instead oft having to wait for the meter to fill up, why nerf this? It was totally perfect)
Remodeling buildings like in ACB
Banks and being able to invest in them like in ACB
The Parachute
Assassination contracts

Don't Bring back:

The Stealth of AC3 (great new concept, failed execution)
The ghastly QTE-based animal hunting / combat (For christ sakes just copy and paste RDR dynamic and seamless animal hunting)
The Flawed Enemy AI of AC3
The lies about there being random NPC encounters in "_insert game here_" (I'm so over this, if y'all are going to do this....DO IT RIGHT...if not...DON'T DO IT AT ALL)
More lies about there being certain features in promotional footage / shots just to have them removed entirely on the finished game

TRUKITTN
04-09-2013, 05:11 AM
I think the only thing I really don't want to see any more of is the forced chase missions. Assassins shouldn't have to chase their prey like rabid dogs unless they miscalculated something. It's unbecoming.

But please bring back:
Targets that allow for player planning and mistakes. I miss the setup AC1 allowed for, and I even miss all hell breaking loose when I screwed up (as opposed to the boring desynch screen).
The Rope Dart. I love that thing.
Viewpoints that matter.
Upgradeable (and hopefully maintainable) homebase. Or ship. Or Fleet. Whichever applies.
The customizable bombs. I know they got mixed reviews but I loved em. So durn entertaining. Sticky. Everything. Kablaam.
An AC3 style economy, where you actually have to do stuff to get coin.

Already know the naval battles are returning, so I can't really think of anything else right now.

BATISTABUS
04-09-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't want cannon missions, nor armor, medicine, and other unnecessary upgrades that just make an easy game easier.

ProletariatPleb
04-09-2013, 07:13 AM
I don't want cannon missions.
For a while I thought wtf? no cannons on a ship then I realized you meant **** like Brotherhood's and AC3's.

BATISTABUS
04-09-2013, 08:29 AM
For a while I thought wtf? no cannons on a ship then I realized you meant **** like Brotherhood's and AC3's.
Haha yeah. The ship cannons can stay. :p

MadJC1986
04-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Want:

- Assassin Tombs.
- Glyphs.
- Old combat system.

Don't want:

- Tree freerunning.
- Naval gameplay.

This..just exchange want and don't want.

MUCHxz
04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm pretty sure this is identical to my thread I made just two days ago.

generallsj
04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
I just hope mainly some elements of AC3 do not return.

Too long bored tutorial.
Transfer some important parts of the plot to novel.
Bad mission design.
Map do not show any marker for objects that helps escape.
Ultrasensitive enemy AI when escape.
Tutorial do not introduce some basic elements of the game(how to kill streak, double kill, break enemy grab, grab wall while falling etc).
Kill streak has irrational mechanic with short allowed window(it would be better allows only one exact click for streak or makes more widely like ACB if not it can be a meaningless button mashing).
HIdden blades almost trash in combat(devs made it because of its abuse but abuse of hidden blades was not because of problem of itselfs).
Viewpoints do not reveal all necessary maps.
Big pointless elements like underground turnels.
Bugs too different with devs say about the quality of the game.

silvermercy
04-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Want to return:
- Jesper Kyd music
- Connor
- More stealth

Don't want to return:
- AC3's crafting recipe system. (I don't remember if I even used it. O_o)
- Having to change outfits by "buying" them again in a store. (Why "buy" them again? Also, it's a quite inconvenient method for changing outfits.)
- Ezio or a character like him (here's hoping Edward is not like him, even though I fear I'll be disappointed... :/ )

Not sure about:
Naval gameplay (I have a love and hate relationship with it).

New additions:
I'd like better button allocation of weapons (think of the latest Tomb Raider weapon change system. Very easy, without pausing the game either!)

Megas_Doux
04-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Return:
Gray story such as an ACI and ACIII
Plot twists like in AC3
AC3´s mechanics in general- but improved- like stalking zones, hidding behind a column, weather, silently dispose a enemy using only your hands.
More Non linear mission design, like in ACI in general and AC3´s Johhson and pitcairn assassinations.
Neither armor nor medicine like in ACI and ACIII
Taverns! But even more interactive!
Few Assassins recruits but with some background, like in ACIII
Connor!!! Someday :P
Felling of mystery of ACI and ACII
Tree running!!! I do know how anyone could dislike it....
Background music during freeroam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not return:

Ezio´s trilogy combat! Mostly Brotherhood´s one!!!
Cartoonish story and villians like on ACB!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand ACIII is underrated :P

rob.davies2014
04-09-2013, 02:00 PM
I found the ziplines in AC:R to be useful and enjoyable ways of getting around. I thought they should have stayed in AC3 as more commonplace (as opposed to the one instance in Fort Walcott). It would be appropriate seeing as the amount of ships in Black Flag is going to be significantly larger so there will be a lot of rope. One possibility is Edward getting a hook for a hand (but that might be too cliché and I know Ubi want to avoid that).
I'm glad to hear the open ended missions of AC1 are returning, for me that was one of the defining things about AC and it was annoying how diminished that became as the series went on.
I'm not sure what the recruit system is for BF but I'd want a mix of Brotherhood and AC3's system. I'd like recruits to have more character, but I rather like how it felt like more of an official order in Brotherhood because the recruits wore the Assassin uniform (it may seem trivial but I liked it).
In general, I want the games to become more challenging and not in the restricting 'full-synch' kind of way. Make enemies harder to kill, improve the AI, make us avoid combat and encourage us to use stealth.
I did not like the Pivot Blade of AC3, nor how overpowered it has become. A small delicate blade should not be able to block attacks from swords and axes etc... It should be used just for assassinations and counter attacks with tiny windows like in AC1.
I like the moving carts of AC3 and I think there's potential there. You could get an Assassin recruit to dress as a farmer and plan for him/her to be near the place of assassination to help you escape.
That's another thing I want to return from AC1 and for them to enhance, have more planning involved in the Assassinations. The more pre-Assassination work you do, the more information you have to use (escape routes, guard positions, specific situational tools etc). It would be great to find out where your target is going to be and when, then go there the day or a few hours before and plant a gunpowder barrel or find a place to hide or arrange for something heavy to fall on them (this is just off the top of my head, there are so many possibilities).

ProletariatPleb
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaand ACIII is underrated :P
>Underrated
>Sells +12M copies

U wot m8?

TheFirstEvil28
04-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I don't want glitches from AC3 to carry on into AC4 that prevent you from getting 100% completion, aka UFO mission glitch, Jacob Zenger glitch, etc. I won't be buying the game anyways, so Ubi probably won't care about that stuff.

Sushiglutton
04-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Return:
Open story missions as in AC1 (or preferably even more open)
Tree parkour
Naval
Ropedart
Some kind of Challenge mode a la Animus training
Style of combat as in AC3
Vault over low obstacles :cool:
Forts
Fleshed out assassin's contracts
Petting animals
Tombs/lairs etc.

Don't return:
Linear missions and excessive handholding
Animal QTE interaction
Spazzy AI
Automated freerunning
Too many weapons/too few moves (aka shallow) combat.

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 06:46 PM
I'd like horses with normal butt cheeks again. Can't say how much them butts in AC3 were irking. Basically, the horse was half butt, half horse. AC2 had horses with normal buttocks, do those ( ;) )

Sushiglutton
04-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I'd like horses with normal butt cheeks again. Can't say how much them butts in AC3 were irking. Basically, the horse was half butt, half horse. AC2 had horses with normal buttocks, do those ( ;) )

They need to motion capture horse butts ;)! I have a feeling there won't ba any horses at all in AC4:BF, which is a pretty good solution too.

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 06:52 PM
They need to motion capture horse butts ;)! I have a feeling there won't ba any horses at all in AC4:BF, which is a pretty good solution too.

Yeah. RDR did that perfectly. My grandfather always said: The lack of horse buttocks is better than the existence of flawed buttocks. That's why its better to have no horses.

pirate1802
04-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Return:
Petting animals

I want to pet a shark in BF..

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 06:55 PM

Yeah. They never were dangerous; they just wanted a hug.

Sushiglutton
04-09-2013, 07:01 PM

This look like a fairly intimate interaction to me ... :nonchalance:

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/6/6/8/6/6/136423133618.jpg/EG11/thumbnail/640x359/

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
This look like a fairly intimate interaction to me ... :nonchalance:

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/6/6/8/6/6/136423133618.jpg/EG11/thumbnail/640x359/

One must wonder how Edward can engage in intercourse after a blow like this. Just saying. I can see plotholes already.

Sushiglutton
04-09-2013, 07:10 PM
One must wonder how Edward can engage in intercourse after a blow like this. Just saying. I can see plotholes already.

Yeah remember Haytham was borned after these events. Unless Edward has his pockets filled with tomato ketchup this plot makes no sense.

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah remember Haytham was borned after these events. Unless Edward has his pockets filled with tomato ketchup this plot makes no sense.

Maybe sperm banks existed longer than we think.

pirate1802
04-09-2013, 07:27 PM
lolololol

Seems like my comments always give rise to interesting discussions!

THE_JOKE_KING33
04-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Templar agent assassinations
Holsters
Glyphs
Tombs/Lairs
Contracts
Forts
Training/Challenge Mode
Bombs

^This

pacmanate
04-09-2013, 07:37 PM
What I want to return:

1. A good story that is consistent and makes sense, simple but griping. AC1 is the only one that did this for me.
2. Advancements in Combat from across the whole of AC as a franchise
3. Good character development of the main protagonist. AC1 and AC2 style.
4. A bunch of side quests that actually tie in to the main narrative like in AC2.
5. No horses, they suck.
6. Character customisation, but more options.
7. INVESTIGATIONS. I want to plan out the assassination, learn more about the target, their motives. Not just "Hes got guns and is a templar, STABSTAB".

Loads more but cba.

Kaschra
04-09-2013, 07:38 PM

Or it''s because the shark is biting his leg.

silvermercy
04-09-2013, 08:13 PM
For me it's not a plot hole. This scene may actually explain why Haytham became a Templar... (the sperm was damaged and not very assassin-y anymore...)

Kaschra
04-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Do want:
- more freedom in assassinations
- assassination contracts like in AC2
- I really like the hookblade and the ziplines, I would really like them to return
- more tombs/lairs
- something similar to the Glyphs from AC2. Maybe with Erudito this time.
- ambient music
- the weapon wheel from ACB

Don't want:
- Quick time animal encounters. At least they need more variation, and not the same set of moves every time.
- the horses from AC3.

SleezeRocker
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Customizable Brotherhood+Story adding recruits(like in ACR the recruits had unique backstory+the Master assassin missions), Templar/Multiplayer target missions, Bomb craft (I can definitely see this feature apply to AC4 since one of Pirates best friends were Bomb-Ombs :D), more story-related side missions (like da Vinci's inventions) and not crappy errand missions like in AC3 (Get bottles of medicine, wool, cannons to some merchant) and...so far that's about it. ** (sorry can't individually line break on these forums today)

ArabianFrost
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Maybe sperm banks existed longer than we think.

lolololol

Seems like my comments always give rise to interesting discussions!

And very deep, intellectual ones at that....

thecodeman715
04-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Must Have imo:
-TEMPLAR AGENT MISSIONS I loved them, being able to kill the multiplayer characters
-------Maybe, just a side note, now since some of them are Assassins, they could be the recruits for you, that would be great
-Awesome outfits
-Less In-depth Assassin recruits, I liked it when they were randomly generated
-NO OPTIONAL OBJECTIVES

montagemik
04-10-2013, 02:10 AM

The Shark is biting the lower half of his left leg - not biting it off .............
And it's only because Edward forgot to do the little 180 degree counter Roll over the Sharks nose as it came in for the strike .............. (probably)
You'll need to kill all sharks without taking damage for 100% Sync objective , in that mission................... (probably)

Speaking of which ...........Features i'd like returned / included in AC4 ,

100% sync objectives ............(they're optional - deal with it)
Multiple approach mechanic to All assassinations
Bomb crafting - but with a smaller variety (So forget the money bombs)
Tomb exploration (similar to connor collecting Achilles outfit)
Snares & traps for hunting ............ Animals & Humans

Don't want .......
Any kind of pointless RPG wannabe economy system for the sake of dragging out the gameplay
" Your Ancestor did not harm Civillians "
Dull treasure hunting, like some peg leg trinkets = look it's there in plain sight on a Rock .

Sushiglutton
04-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Or it''s because the shark is biting his leg.

The shark wouldn't smile like he does if that was true... ;)