PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Game Launcher error

DrSnyphurr
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Could anyone help me? every time i try to start AC Brotherhood on steam this error message appears :

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/674/errorbp.png

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-08-2013, 08:24 PM
There may be several different factors causing a problem like this. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Some anti-virus or firewall programs may prevent Uplay and the Game Launcher from communicating properly with the service.
Please make sure that you have updated any anti-virus or personal firewall software you have installed.
Some software may need to be uninstalled from your computer to play the game.
Programs known to interfere with the Game Launcher:

ZoneAlarm
NetLimiter
Avira
Komodo
Hamachi
Rogers Online Protection
Ultimate Arena
CA Security Suite (also known as "My Kids")
and other similar programs that modify the network configuration inside Windows

If updating these programs do not resolve the problem, try uninstalling them to see if that helps.

2. You will need to make sure that the following ports are open on your router or DSL modem's hardware firewall:

TCP ports: 80, 13000, 13005, 13200-13999

Unfortunately, we cannot provide assistance with opening ports, since the procedure depends on the configuration of your home network.
If you are unsure of how ports work, the best course of action may be to contact your router manufacturer, system administrator, or ISP for more information.
You can also try to bypass the router by plugging directly into the modem to see if the connection error persists.
Also, you may need to update the firmware for that device if there is an update available.

DrSnyphurr
04-08-2013, 08:31 PM
None of these worked
D=

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.