PDA

View Full Version : Where does Ezio first encounter courtesans in AC:B?

Konzti
04-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Title says ist all: I'm looking for the very first opportunity to get the "Courtesans" database entry. Does anybody have an idea where that could be? I don't think it's in Monteriggioni, since I didn't encounter ANY factions there during Sequence 1 of Brotherhood.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Assassin_M
04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Title says ist all: I'm looking for the very first opportunity to get the "Courtesans" database entry. Does anybody have an idea where that could be? I don't think it's in Monteriggioni, since I didn't encounter ANY factions there during Sequence 1 of Brotherhood.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Sequence 3

Konzti
04-08-2013, 06:28 PM
That's funny: I don't quite have the record you have M, but I do count several replays of the first AC-games. On one AC:B playthrough, the courtesans were one of my first factions to geat a reveal, somewhere with the mercs (fixing the cannons) and thieves (the traitor by the secret door). I guess it was a glitch all along...

The problem I'm having is trying to complete all of the database entries in some sort of logical order. With ACII it was pretty easy, following the storyline as more and more distrettos were being unlocked and then just doing some circling movement (Although sometimes I got stuck, not knowing wheter to reveal Palazzo Medici or Santa Croce first, after visiting with Paola. I also decided to get the thieves while still being in Florence, rather than letting "Caravan travel" get in between of the factions). I really loved the way ACIII introduced the alphabetical listing, although I did wish for more indication towards landmarks, as Ubi ditched the "gray-for-landmarks" map...

AC:B and AC:R both pose a challenge for me, since they allow access to rather large parts of their respective cities from early on in the game. Now anybody tell me being a pedant is easy... :o

btw: Thanks M!