PDA

View Full Version : New Multiplayer Glitch

KazuoMitarashi
04-07-2013, 10:10 PM
So picture this. Enemy teleports in. Grabs artifact, attempts smoke bomb AND teleport out. As I attempt to stun them (but stopped by the smoke bomb) her dodging animation stopped her teleport. She stunned me then ran a short distance in some direction. I get up from the stun and knife them. I see them attempt to Smoke Bomb AND Teleport AGAIN. I threw up my Animus Shield and luckily got the kill.

2nd scenario, same person, same game. Person teleports in, grabs artifact, smoke bombs and stuns my teammate, I run in and see them throw down a second smoke bomb, luckily my animus was free from cooldown and I managed to get another kill.

3rd scenario, same person, same game. Person teleports in. My animus shield hadn't recovered so I got stopped by a smoke bomb stun. Person runs a short distance and attempts another smokebomb Teleport. Luckily my teammate nearby had the gun at hand.

This person had absolutely NO COOLDOWN on their abilities. In the second scenario, the two smoke bombs happened within 10 second of each other. I know for a fact, even with Boost Cooldowns and Overall cooldowns. It's impossible to lower Smoke Bomb and Teleport enough to do them in less than 10 seconds.

I remember a while ago there was something about killing a civilian after using an ability and it would reset the cooldown but this person wasn't killing any civilians at all. And I know there's no amount of lag to compensate for instant cooldowns.

It was a 3v4 match (my team was the 3). In the end, the match came down to a draw. (Somehow even with instant cooldowns the person still got wrecked, just shows how bad of a player they were.)

tl;dr Instant ability cooldowns.

Devious Simba
04-08-2013, 12:29 AM
This has also happened to me. Though I actually got the name of the person and his clan.

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/xbox/ac3/clan/public/id/3152

They have been using this glitch/cheat on us but still managed to lose.
I'm not sure if it's even a glitch at all, I think it's just plain cheating/hacking the system somehow. :|
Either way it needs to be stopped.

KazuoMitarashi
04-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Though your link only lead me to the Assassin Network home, the url says it's a 360 player. The one I ran into is on PS3 lol.

toniee99
04-08-2013, 02:43 AM
There is a new boost cooldowns glitch but you are saying they are stunning you so the boost cooldowns would go away
was the three scenarios one after another? or was there time to get boost cooldowns between each time?

KazuoMitarashi
04-08-2013, 04:05 AM
There is a new boost cooldowns glitch but you are saying they are stunning you so the boost cooldowns would go away
was the three scenarios one after another? or was there time to get boost cooldowns between each time?

It was one after another. The person kept coming back instan

I still remember the person's PSN if anyone cares.

Lumina Luxerion
04-08-2013, 10:51 AM
This is a VERY easy glitch to do i worked it out within seconds and warned some people about it i've already came across 10 people using this even a whole clan which is just pathetic.

Ubi-Cali
04-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for making us aware of this.

It has been escalated to the right people in order to fix the problem as soon as possible, and of course, we will make sure to inform you of any updates we may have about it.

SwaggerMuffin
04-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for making us aware of this.

It has been escalated to the right people in order to fix the problem as soon as possible, and of course, we will make sure to inform you of any updates we may have about it.

Are you aware of speed hacks at the PC multiplayer?Are these right people willing to fix it?
When console glitches, exploits appear you response almost immediately and after a week they are fixed.
PC multiplayer is hacked from the beginning. From all kind of game scroes to the gameplay.
I saw some videos on the forum where these hacks were shown. But they got locked with message of report it to support. And what did they do? You guys thing that punkbuster prevent people from hacking? ROFL Punkbuster only kicks out the loyal players.
I know from other posts that you are aware of the hacked clan scores. That post was 3-4 weeks ago. Are the staff still trying to decide whether the scores are hacked? LoL

I am hoping to get answer from you.
Thanks

bolz87
04-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Are you aware of speed hacks at the PC multiplayer?Are these right people willing to fix it?
When console glitches, exploits appear you response almost immediately and after a week they are fixed.
PC multiplayer is hacked from the begging. From all kind of game scroes to the gameplay.
I saw some videos on the forum where these hacks were shown. But they got locked with message of report it to support. And what did they do? You guys thing that punkbuster prevent people from hacking? ROFL Punkbuster only kicks out the loyal players.
I know from other posts that you are aware of the hacked clan scores. That post was 3-4 weeks ago. Are the staff still trying to decide whether the scores are hacked? LoL

Thanks
THEY WILL NEVER LEARN, this is the problem

Crye 4 Me 1
04-09-2013, 04:48 PM
PC multiplayer is hacked from the begging. From all kind of game scroes to the gameplay.

Thanks

I experience a speed hack on the Xbox last night paired with double and triple smoke bombs in a Manhunt game. The game was 2 players against 3 I was in the team with three players. The team would not use any abilities against us when hunting us so it was as if they had vision right at the beginning of the game. Then when we were hunting them they would run like the wind (Hot Pursuit?) away from us and when we would catch up they would each drop 2-3 smoke bombs and stun us before we would just respawn out and kill them. It was very annoying.

Demon.King.
04-09-2013, 05:04 PM
THEY WILL NEVER LEARN, this is the problem

Want to know something I find hilarious at this point? As quoted from "PC Gamer" - "Russian hackers have exploited a vulnerability in Ubisoft's uPlay launcher to download Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon."

Ignore hackers? Good, they abused that too...

bolz87
04-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Ahahhah hackers are ONLY russians XD

april2011
04-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Its a cool down glitch and it is being used by more then a few players, I have this happen to me right from the start of the match and it is only used in AA to my knowledge. I am sure my post will be edited or removed but if anyone runs into the clan [MAM] they use it, lucky for me I have methods of stopping them ;) but this is going to be like the MH and loss streak glitch all over again lol.

Anthonyyc
04-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Its a cool down glitch and it is being used by more then a few players, I have this happen to me right from the start of the match and it is only used in AA to my knowledge. I am sure my post will be edited or removed but if anyone runs into the clan [MAM] they use it, lucky for me I have methods of stopping them ;) but this is going to be like the MH and loss streak glitch all over again lol.

Gun to the face ^^

april2011
04-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Yes indeed…along with animus shield. I am sure eventually when enough people experience it and are annoyed by it Ubi will fix it. Until then I'm gonna rock gun and animus shield like it's going out of style. ;)

SillySin
04-12-2013, 07:41 PM
http://youtu.be/0m3rhJ1az6Q