PDA

View Full Version : Why Pirates for AC4?

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-07-2013, 12:01 AM
AC 4 directors talk why the pirate theme for Black Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgJE1wKzE8

ProletariatPleb
04-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Don't want to be that guy but this has been posted before.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-07-2013, 01:13 AM
well its posted again:cool:

SaibotMK
04-07-2013, 04:48 AM
This is older then dirt but I watched it again and am sure someone hasn't seen it yet

Jack_Pirate
04-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Am I the only one that doesnt think they need an explanation for why they are making a pirate game?

I be like OOOooo a pirate game sounds good

SaibotMK
04-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Who wants to play a pirate game? Those are dime a dozen, I will stick with the latest CoD, true fresh-ness & innovation.

Bahaaha

Jack_Pirate
04-07-2013, 05:12 AM
Who wants to play a pirate game? Those are dime a dozen, I will stick with the latest CoD, true fresh-ness & innovation.

Bahaaha

Someone has been too long with a bottle of rum in his hand :P

AjinkyaParuleka
04-07-2013, 06:45 AM

Bahaaha
CoD...true freshness and innovation...?lol

pirate1802
04-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Am I the only one that doesnt think they need an explanation for why they are making a pirate game?

Apparently yes, since there are plenty of people moaning how Pirates can't be good Assassins.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Apparently yes, since there are plenty of people moaning how Pirates can't be good Assassins.
Neither can stoic Native Americans

ProletariatPleb
04-07-2013, 07:00 AM
They can't, the only good assassins are Syrians.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 07:02 AM
They can't, the only good assassins are syrians.
Partially agreed, but we`re the only sane guys here right ?? right ?? Oh lood, an Assassin has to be charismatic and funny

ProletariatPleb
04-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Partially agreed, but we`re the only sane guys here right ?? right ?? Oh lood, an Assassin has to be charismatic and funny
Yeah I suppose that was my AC3/10 hate talking. I like Connor but I cannot see the other two as actual "assassins" they are more like warriors but that's just me.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Yeah I suppose that was my AC3/10 hate talking. I like Connor but I cannot see the other two as actual "assassins" they are more like warriors but that's just me.
definitely agree that Connor is more of a Warrior..Altair is THE Assassin...Ezio sucks

Legendz54
04-07-2013, 07:13 AM
definitely agree that Connor is more of a Warrior..Altair is THE Assassin...Ezio sucks

what are you on about... Connor had no personality, he was booooooooring and dull...I hated him, EZIO IS THE BEST, I MISS EZIO!! ASSASSINS NEED TO BE FUNNY AND CHARISMATIC OTHERWISE AC2 WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

roostersrule2
04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
what are you on about... Connor had no personality, he was booooooooring and dull...I hated him, EZIO IS THE BEST, I MISS EZIO!! ASSASSINS NEED TO BE FUNNY AND CHARISMATIC OTHERWISE AC2 WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST. Stephane Chapheau us eezly da betust asshusin to d8 as he help deadmond save da interwebzzzzzzz.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 07:22 AM
what are you on about... Connor had no personality, he was booooooooring and dull...I hated him, EZIO IS THE BEST, I MISS EZIO!! ASSASSINS NEED TO BE FUNNY AND CHARISMATIC OTHERWISE AC2 WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.
shlafen on eins heuser GET IN ZA CHOPPUUURRRR

ProletariatPleb
04-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Ezio was Ubi's attempt at cashgrab by luring casuals using a generic prot.

roostersrule2
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Ezio was Ubi's attempt at cashgrab by luring casuals using a generic prot.You're not M so you're probably serious about this but no, he was a legitimate character he had his flaws, he had his highs like all AC protags. Just because the he appealed to a wider audience does not mean he was a cash grab to get casuals.

Legendz54
04-07-2013, 07:36 AM
shlafen on eins heuser GET IN ZA CHOPPUUURRRR

say what now??? is that german?

ProletariatPleb
04-07-2013, 07:38 AM
You're not M so you're probably serious about this but no, he was a legitimate character he had his flaws, he had his highs like all AC protags. Just because the he appealed to a wider audience does not mean he was a cash grab to get casuals.
I think he was okay in AC2, ridiculous in Brotherhood and better in Revelations. But needless to say I didn't feel like an assassin with him is what I mean.

roostersrule2
04-07-2013, 07:44 AM
I think he was okay in AC2, ridiculous in Brotherhood and better in Revelations. But needless to say I didn't feel like an assassin with him is what I mean.Oh ok but yea ACB he kinda just pleased everyone (especially Caterina) which made him less believable, but still tank.

xx-pyro
04-07-2013, 09:54 AM

Nor can Italian womanizers. Pfft.

AjinkyaParuleka
04-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't know why people say they want more Ezio even when Ezio's pretty much dead.

MasterAssasin84
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM

Agreed with this ! i mean i dont see any reason why ubi have top explain their decision just because a few fans are slamming ubi's idea ? which leads me to think if a Pirate and a Native American cant be an Assassin then who can be ?.... Very Biased and childish opinions if you ask me.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-07-2013, 10:59 PM
I think ppl Love Ezio so much is cause U've been with him his whole life. AC2-AC: Embers

Im a fan of all of them by the way 'cept Desmond he gets really annoying, tho ii still wished they would've let us play as the Russian Assassin

d4st4n96
04-07-2013, 11:03 PM
I think ppl Love Ezio so much is cause U've been with him his whole life. AC2-AC: Embers

Im a fan of all of them by the way 'cept Desmond he gets really annoying, tho ii still wished they would've let us play as the Russian Assassin
BINGO! but every Ac character is special :(