PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Yet another AC3 ending discussion.

WarriorAegis
04-06-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm so confused. Why did Juno have Desmond kill Lucy in Brotherhood when Juno herself was a traitor?

Was it because Lucy was in the way? I'm really uncertain.

Kaschra
04-06-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm so confused. Why did Juno have Desmond kill Lucy in Brotherhood when Juno herself was a traitor?

Was it because Lucy was in the way? I'm really uncertain.

Well, if Lucy took the Apple from Desmond and brought it to Abstergo, no one could enter the Grand Temple and Juno wouldn't be freed.

Kytr
04-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Juno is not so much pro-Tamplar as anti-Human.

Assassin_M
04-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Juno is not so much pro-Tamplar as anti-Human.
This

WarriorAegis
04-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Well, if Lucy took the Apple from Desmond and brought it to Abstergo, no one could enter the Grand Temple and Juno wouldn't be freed.

That makes a lot of sense.

And yeah, she does hate humans. But there had to be a real reason.

PuwiwadSprite
05-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Are Abstergo or Lucy Stupid? The world going to End and we all are going to die, What they need the Apple for wenn they going to die. Did they know about the end of the world ? if You were Lucy would you like to give the apple to abstergo and let killing your self. How about this : Juno dont kill Lucy in ACB, Desmond not go in Coma, so no ACR. Lucy dont take the apple and She were in AC3 and let save the world first,let Desmond dead by freed Juno and than let take the apple to Abstergo. Is this doent make more sense?Her dead still no Idea.

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Juno operates on her own accord regardless of whatever side the humans are on. She doesn't even care if Templar beliefs are more in line with hers; she would use them to her advantage and then discard them all away as playthings anyway. I think Juno only cares about the First Civs being in control of humanity, not humanity controlling each other with the Apple.