04-06-2013, 11:51 AM
dp

Redirect7967
04-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Good for you.

spinpoint914
04-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Good for you.

If your being sarcastic, which you are, s*rew you! Many people can not use the keyboard and the controller at the same time.This solves the problem ,and makes the game very fun smart *ss. Maybe you would be happy paying 60 dollars for game you cant fully enjoy because the basic interface had serious flaws. What have you done lately to help people.By your comments, Not much!

Lets start with one of your posts on this forum...Thread: DEFINITELY my LAST game EVER from Ubisoft .Now apply your signature. Kinda ironic huh? Your not worth anymore time in my head...Bye bye :)

mrfireholt
04-07-2013, 12:36 AM
If your being sarcastic, which you are, s*rew you! Many people can not use the keyboard and the controller at the same time.This solves the problem ,and makes the game very fun smart *ss. Maybe you would be happy paying 60 dollars for game you cant fully enjoy because the basic interface had serious flaws. What have you done lately to help people, or make live better.By your comments, Not much!

Lets start with one of your posts on this forum...Thread: DEFINITELY my LAST game EVER from Ubisoft .Now apply your signature. Kinda ironic huh? Your not worth anymore time in my head...Bye bye :)
maybe he was tired I know I am I had all consoles since PS -2-3 SH** box one -360
I can't play shooting games with controllers after playing BF2 PC 2007 never looked back
I do need a really good mouse and keyboard
PS :I have an XBOX controller for the kids when they come over

Redirect7967
04-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Sassy ! Simply saying " good for you spinpoints ". It's something a lot of people seem to want to do ( I have no need ). So settle down, take your meds and quit hatin' - I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you hear.

BWX232
04-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Wow what a pinhead!