PDA

View Full Version : AC Gun Mechanics

Killerbeast294
04-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Ubisoft and forum users i have recently thought of a new mechanic that could be applied to the gun in AC3 or (if added) AC4.
The mechanic i have thought of is that if you shoot the gun , your meter goes down as if you were hit by a disruption as because you have shot and you exposed yourself to your target and there is not many punishments for using the gun apart from not being able to use knives. If i may add to this is that there could possibly be a slight duration of how long your meter stays down for as in other modes you would be applied a contract every so often and his mechanic would not affect them as if there was a short duration for it.

AdamPearce
04-06-2013, 03:46 AM
SO if I understand we would loose synchronisation by using the guns??? I'm sorry but it's not a good idea because in this way of thinking they could also make use loose synch. all the time we are in a figth because u knoy an Assassin must stay stealth and all. But it's not really a good idea. Actually the guns are useless int the game, they would only serve in the fight to align 2 or 3 ennemies very quickly (I hope they've got an animation for that cause the AC3 shooting was really bad).

And the knives were useless, why use 10 knives when I can use one bullet/arrow ?

xx-pyro
04-06-2013, 03:50 AM
I think they should just have a really high chance of missing, which from my knowledge as a self-taught programmer (as a hobby, so maybe it's more difficult than I think, but I doubt it) shouldn't even be difficult to do. If you increase the miss chance base on distance from target, that'd be even better, but obviously a lot tougher to do.

cstrike105
04-06-2013, 05:27 AM
SO if I understand we would loose synchronisation by using the guns??? I'm sorry but it's not a good idea because in this way of thinking they could also make use loose synch. all the time we are in a figth because u knoy an Assassin must stay stealth and all. But it's not really a good idea. Actually the guns are useless int the game, they would only serve in the fight to align 2 or 3 ennemies very quickly (I hope they've got an animation for that cause the AC3 shooting was really bad).

And the knives were useless, why use 10 knives when I can use one bullet/arrow ?

He's talking about multiplayer, you know.

AjinkyaParuleka
04-06-2013, 08:22 AM
In Assassin's Creed III...you have invisible laser designator and a sniper scope on you guns.

MasterAssasin84
04-06-2013, 12:59 PM
In Assassin's Creed III...you have invisible laser designator and a sniper scope on you guns.

Yeah and pimp up your muskett :) loool !!