PDA

View Full Version : who disliked, liked or loved assassin `s creed 3?

diaboslb7
04-05-2013, 08:29 PM
I really wanted to know how many people didn`t like, liked or loved the spectacular game Assassin `s Creed 3 overall.

(Sorry if I did a poll that has been done before but I wanted to know your thoughts)

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Dude you are like 5 months late D:

It was a good game, but no better than the others. This to me was due to overhype. Because of the stupid amount of hype I was expecting MASSIVE change for AC as a franchise. AC3 didn't bring that. It just brought new things but so does every AC game that comes out. Its not in a league of its own which it was made out to be and it didnt really feel refreshing. Would have loved it more if it wasn't overhyped.

Also the replay value is irritating as F. I don't mind Haytham at the start, and least he is calm, cool, ****y and funny and has some personality to him. But for it to take 5 FULL sequences to get to be an Assassin takes the ****.

Also Connors character, I don't understand. I was playing AC3 again for a bit, a new game, and found that when Connor was a teenager he was SO much more interesting than when he finally became an Assassin. I actually really liked his personality as a teen, god knows what happened when he grew up.

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 08:35 PM
It`s been done before, but eh..also, before I vote...what`s the difference between like and love ?

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 08:38 PM
It`s been done before, but eh..also, before I vote...what`s the difference between like and love ?

Im seeing it as like = I like it just because its an AC game and im in it for the story. And love = This was one of the best AC games.

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Im seeing it as like = I like it just because its an AC game and im in it for the story. And love = This was one of the best AC games.
Fine by me

montagemik
04-05-2013, 08:44 PM
I Voted .............. LIKED . (overall)

diaboslb7
04-05-2013, 09:06 PM

It was a good game, but no better than the others. This to me was due to overhype. Because of the stupid amount of hype I was expecting MASSIVE change for AC as a franchise. AC3 didn't bring that. It just brought new things but so does every AC game that comes out. Its not in a league of its own which it was made out to be and it didnt really feel refreshing. Would have loved it more if it wasn't overhyped.

Also the replay value is irritating as F. I don't mind Haytham at the start, and least he is calm, cool, ****y and funny and has some personality to him. But for it to take 5 FULL sequences to get to be an Assassin takes the ****.

Also Connors character, I don't understand. I was playing AC3 again for a bit, a new game, and found that when Connor was a teenager he was SO much more interesting than when he finally became an Assassin. I actually really liked his personality as a teen, god knows what happened when he grew up.

i am not late but if you can see this is my 41 post so i am basically new year so i decided to make this to know your opinions

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 09:07 PM
i am not late but if you can see this is my 41 post so i am basically new year so i decided to make this to know your opinions
I think by late he meant that AC III was released 6 months ago

MasterAssasin84
04-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Voted with the Majority !

MasterAssasin84
04-05-2013, 09:10 PM

There is a feedback section for our opinions on AC3 bro.

inferno33222
04-05-2013, 09:12 PM

Then that's your fault. Don't blame the developers because you went in expecting the best game of all eternity. I'm sorry, but I hate it when people say this. It happened a lot with MW2 (sorry for bringing up COD), but MW2 is a good game, but a ton of people say it sucks because "it was overhyped man, it's not as good as all of those little kids think it is". Granted, it's not fantastic, but it is a good game. Stop using other peoples' opinions, or your own wild imagination, as a reason to dislike a game, or anything for that matter.

If you hype something up in your head so much you are about to explode, don't even bother buying the game because it will be more fun in your imagination.

diaboslb7
04-05-2013, 09:12 PM

sorry but is like pacmanate says

diaboslb7
04-05-2013, 09:17 PM
There is a feedback section for our opinions on AC3 bro.

good, then what are you doing here bro

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Lets all calm down guys, alright ?? no need for this

MasterAssasin84
04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
good, then what are you doing here bro

And what is with your attitude i am simply pointing out that this forum is littered with threads on peoples opinions of Assassins Creed 3 !! i can post were i want ok !

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Calm down ? all of you ?

diaboslb7
04-05-2013, 09:23 PM
And what is with your attitude i am simply pointing out that this forum is littered with threads on peoples opinions of Assassins Creed 3 !! i can post were i want ok !

ok calm down, I don`t want discussion

noahfence
04-05-2013, 09:24 PM
I loved it. Of course, being from Boston might have a lot to do with that.

Very interesting seeing places I know in a video game, albeit looking quite different. Better.

Bastiaen
04-05-2013, 09:37 PM
It's really interesting to finally see some positivity on this forum. I love that game so much.

MasterAssasin84
04-05-2013, 09:39 PM
It's really interesting to finally see some positivity on this forum. I love that game so much.

Amen to that dude i love AC3 !!

Bastiaen
04-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Amen to that dude i love AC3 !!

Played it 5 times (100% sync), working towards the sixth (currently replaying series, almost done with ACB, which I also love, Flip! I love every one of the games!).

MasterAssasin84
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Played it 5 times (100% sync), working towards the sixth (currently replaying series, almost done with ACB, which I also love, Flip! I love every one of the games!).

I am on my 5th :)

THE_JOKE_KING33
04-06-2013, 01:25 AM
I liked it. Definitely no where near as much as AC2 and ACB but I didn't hate it.

TheBearJew32
04-06-2013, 04:46 AM
I didn't like it. The first AC game i haven't replayed. I enjoyed parts while i was playing, but after i finished i just thought "well you know what that wasn't that good of a game." Probably didn't help that every other game i bought in 2012, i enjoyed playing more than AC3.

ZeldaEmblem
04-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Voted for Liked.
I love the game, but I thought it could have been better...

pacmanate
04-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I wasn't even being negative :S If anything I just justified why I thought it was overhyped. No one in their right mind can say this game was NOT overhyped. Cause it was overhyped to hell.

Megas_Doux
04-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I loved it, despite some heavy flaws.......

AherasSTRG
04-06-2013, 11:23 PM
I loved it, despite some heavy flaws.......
I agree with my patriot here (καλησπέρες).

ProletariatPleb
04-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Hate it.

AssassinHMS
04-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Hate it.

I loved it (your post)

ZeSpecter
04-07-2013, 12:17 AM
I didn't like the buildings a whole lot, but overall it was a good game. Connor is probably the protagonist I can recognize myself with the most.

monster_rambo
04-07-2013, 01:05 AM
No hate?

Sushiglutton
04-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Voted like, even though I think the game had some very serious problems. But it also took some chances and especially the treerunning and naval combat were very impressive. It's a solid foundation to build a great game from and I hope AC4:BF is that game :)

Blind2Society
04-07-2013, 03:38 AM
Like with a side of meh.