PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Questions

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2013, 08:17 PM
First off, I just watched the trailer. I can't wait. I really loved the navel battles on the last one. Does anyone know if they'll be the same? Also, have they released any gameplay yet?

I also noted from the trailer that the game is coming out early this year, being October 29. That said, I noticed that they are be released for next gen counsels to. I think this is the beginning of the end for most of us. I know I don't plan on buying a next gen counsel. Do you know if they'll make the next game after that for the current counsels to? At that will this one differ in terms of story line and actual game play versus the next gen version?

That said, I also like the Pirate Flag as seen in the trailer. I've always appreciated a good ol' Jolly Rogers. At that, I'm wondering if they are planning on releasing that for purchase. I think there would be a great deal of interest in that if they made it available. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcMph-TW9I

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 08:24 PM
You've got to stop calling them "Counsels" man. Seriously! Its CONSOLES.

Also, no gameplay til E3, UMAD?
Its one day earlier than last, and the UK and Europe get it 1st November.
Its Cross platform.
The story wont be different, but physics, lightening etc defo will be.

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 08:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJT1EGcCelc&lc=v-mlOZQnK-DoLqrC3YmIOd6Dfd6XzD9JjBFyC5aCTNc
this answers most of your questions :P

Footage is from PC version

ArabianFrost
04-05-2013, 08:29 PM
I hate how the forums are now some sort of google for AC. With all due respect to OP, there are hundreds of articles out there far more information.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2013, 08:33 PM
O'Rly? No gameplay reveal yet huh? Had that in my email. Forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rwCyP1LLg&utm_source=crm_ncsa&utm_medium =email&utm_campaign=f_ass4bf_cm_usa_130325

I assumed the graphics would be different, but that's not really a big deal to me. At that, do you think they'll tie up the loose ends with this? And what do you think the story line around Desmond will be?

I hate how the forums are now some sort of google for AC. With all due respect to OP, there are hundreds of articles out there far more information.

With all due respect, I appreciate being able to talk about it.

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 08:36 PM

Hes been here longer than you, hes just been off for a while.

@OP, I think graphics look the same too, however graphics aren't everything, the story is the main thing I am worried about. There is no Desmond, we are the main protagonist who is using the Animus. They might tie up lose ends, however no lose ends were really tied up in AC3 to be honest. So god knows.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Hes been here longer than you, hes just been off for a while.

@OP, I think graphics look the same too, however graphics aren't everything, the story is the main thing I am worried about. There is no Desmond, we are the main protagonist who is using the Animus. They might tie up lose ends, however no lose ends were really tied up in AC3 to be honest. So god knows.

That's what I really mean though. No loose ends were tied up in AC3, and with the "presumed" loss of Desmond, we're basically starting fresh. It would be nice to wipe the slate clean of everything else, and I do believe the best possible way to do that is to tie up all the loss ends while establishing this new chapter.

pacmanate
04-06-2013, 11:22 AM
What loose ends would you like tied up?

MasterAssasin84
04-06-2013, 12:51 PM
PC version ? i may be being a bit nieve so forgive me but how can you tell ?

Poodle_of_Doom
04-06-2013, 02:53 PM
What loose ends would you like tied up?

For example, it's speculated that a consciousness transferal happend with Juno, and that Desmond, though no longer himself, isn't actually dead. I'd also like to hear more on Lucy. I don't play the DLC, and I know she was a templar. However, this was basically skipped over in the main storyline. I'd like to see some justification.

Those are realitively minor though. I'd also like to see what happened with S16. Lord knows he was described as being crazy, but he never actually went crazy. He seemed methodical in his ways, to much so to be deemed as such. I'd like an explination to "The Truth" videos, and his little speech about "the sun, your son" to Desmond. I'd like to know about the details of his stay at Abstergo in greater depth, and his interactions with Lucy, and how that all factored into her being a Templar. For all we know, even though she became a Templar, she pushed him over the edge, per se, in order to take on the bleeding effect enough to do what he did.