PDA

View Full Version : Haytham was the best Dad ever

Sajuro
04-05-2013, 01:30 AM
I didn't read the novels, but I lurve Haytham, he is seriously one of the best characters.
Why did you have to die for Charles Lee :( why no father and son fishing or picnics

Abeonis
04-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Because then he would be regular Dad. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I-Like-Pie45
04-05-2013, 01:48 AM
Because Haytham is that special sort of guy.

The one who will help Lee convince a judge to sentence Connor to death and then show up at the execution to save Connor.

ACfan443
04-05-2013, 01:58 AM
If my father tried to kill me, I certainly wouldn't describe him as "the best dad ever".

I-Like-Pie45
04-05-2013, 02:01 AM
If my father tried to kill me, I certainly wouldn't describe him as "the best dad ever".
Haysums really just bipolar when it comes to killing and loving Connel.

AssassinGame1
04-05-2013, 03:59 AM
What made him even better was that (SPOILER)
he was proud of Connor even after he killed him (he was proud of his strength)

poptartz20
04-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Their relationship was rather complicated.

Eh.. Well I guess he was a good dad in a I never knew my son existed until I heard stories of an assassin ruining templar plans then running into him while searching for Benjamin church then make truce and try to establish what could have been a relationship with my only son just to have it fail and us fight to the death sort of way!

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 12:28 PM
So you want to feel even sadder ? Play AC II and watch the relationship between Ezio and his dad, then feel sorry for Connor and Haytham

Legendz54
04-05-2013, 12:31 PM
So you want to feel even sadder ? Play AC II and watch the relationship between Ezio and his dad, then feel sorry for Connor and Haytham

Yea Connor was very unlucky... his dad took off when he was born... wouldn't have hurt to visit him once in a while...

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Yea Connor was very unlucky... his dad took off when he was born... wouldn't have hurt to visit him once in a while...
Not his fault. he was respecting Ziio`s wishes who told him to leave and never return when she discovered he was a Templar

Legendz54
04-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Not his fault. he was respecting Ziio`s wishes who told him to leave and never return when she discovered he was a Templar

forgot about that...

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 12:39 PM
forgot about that...
no harm done :P

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Wouldnt say he was the best Dad ever, no way in hell. So what, he eventually liked his son. That doesn't make him the best dad ever lawl.

Kirokill
04-05-2013, 04:29 PM
He wanted to kill his son. ''Best dad'' xD
he's an awesome father. But no. not the best.

OSantaClownO
04-06-2013, 12:07 AM
I don't think either of the Templars or Assassins were "Best Dad" , "Best Mom" , "Best Son" or "Best Daughter"

poptartz20
04-06-2013, 10:29 AM

I was never sure about that... Because in the book she sent him away because she he lied about Braddock being dead. Also that she thought the he was trying to steal (their) land?

Also in the game Ziio goes on to say that she misses Haytham and she thinks he loved her in his own way but his eyes were forever fixed upon the future-one of which he and his templar brethren controlled all.

So with that being said it seems like she already knew he was a templar, but in the book she thinks he was an assassins since he never corrected her about this issue. So I guess my question is ( I'm not even sure if it can be answered.. is when did she even find out he was a templar?) Also Ziio if I'm correct was to be the next clan mother, but because of her "open" relationship with a known templar she wasn't allowed. I think this can be read in her bio/information part on the game.