PDA

View Full Version : I will never buy another ubisoft game again

damindor
04-04-2013, 06:21 PM
right now the 5$ I paid for assasin creed 2 are simply not worth it.The first ticket I opened about my licence key that does not work I was ask to post digital images of barcode proof of purchase and licence key.After I posted the images I got no response and then they got new look for the websites that ticket with my image file attachements simply dissapeared so I opened a new ticket in the mean time my old ticket did reappear in my question history with all my file attachments gone

Now I have to post them again simply enough one would think.Except that when I try to post a 1m or 3 mb files I get a message telling me the files cant be bigger than 5 mb they are not bigger than 5 mb.So I try to convert my files to see if a diffrint format might work and one format the file that I uploaded did not appear in my ticket.I upload the file which is only 600 kb and then I get message in red telling me that my question was updated but there is no attachment.

I am asked to upload files in a diffrint format but what format would that be I wonder?Because jpg files smaller than 5 mb is told to be bigger than 5mb and some of the other formats is actally bigger than 5 mb and some formats seems to be uploaded but is not uploaded at all.I will never buy a ubisoft game again so sad would have liked to try the latest assasin creed

montagemik
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Can't for the life of me understand WHY a photo of a Barcode needs to be anywhere near 1mb or larger .............. You take the photo using Hubble telescope ??

Oh well nevermind , as a complication with a $ 5 game has put you off playing / buying AC games ever , I guess Ubisoft will have to struggle on without you.

And this post may be better suited in 'Technical help' or PC section of forums , This is console GD you're in . :nonchalance:

OSantaClownO
04-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh well nevermind , as a complication with a $ 5 game has put you off playing / buying AC games ever , I guess Ubisoft will have to struggle on without you.

This.

pacmanate
04-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh no, one person isn't going to buy their game D:

TheOnlyEzio
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
DId you hear? ubisoft are officially going out of business due to bankruptcy. Reason? some say a person that goes by the codename of "damindor" refuses to buy anymore games... AC4 is no longer happening...

do you have no shame... you.. you heartless monster!

pirate1802
04-04-2013, 08:24 PM
lol @ the replies xD