PDA

View Full Version : People here liked Altair more than Ezio in 2010

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 07:55 AM
So yeah, I was having this argument with someone about how people didn't automatically like Ezio and forget about Altair after AC II and this guy is here on the forum, but I wont mention names..so i was digging and I found this
http://gyazo.com/0a86d1f64f347c752ac6077e0653751b.png?1365058055
So as all of you might have assumed, Yes this started as an argument about Connor and how he has a disadvantage against Altair (original) and Ezio (most memorable), now I know i`m in the majority here when I say my favorite is Connor, but I just wanted to show others that the division in the fanbase right now regarding Connor is not new...Hell, that poll was made right before Ezio`s second game..so yeah..hopefully this quills talk about how this is the first time the fanbase was divided over a character and whatnot...it`s happened before with Ezio..

Please...lets not start insulting and turn this into youtube and inevitably get it locked..lets act like mature adults..yeah ?

Bullet747
04-04-2013, 07:58 AM
I just think it's a personality thing. Connor and Altair appeal to one side while Ezio(and probably Edward) appeal to the other side of the fanbase.

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Ya that's this specific forum not the fanbase. AC1 and Altair are mostly disliked beyond these walls.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 08:04 AM
I just think it's a personality thing. Connor and Altair appeal to one side while Ezio(and probably Edward) appeal to the other side of the fanbase.
It`s not necessarily true, or maybe it is, but from what I see, a person who`s an extrovert can more likely like Connor than a person who`s an Introvert, because to an introvert, Ezio may fulfill a fantasy. he`s funny, he`s charming, he`s suave and he`s a ladies man. Who wouldn't DREAM of becoming this guy ?? Equally, an Introvert can see Connor as a more relatable character and does not necessarily need a fantasy fulfilled..so yeah, I think it`s pretty generalizing to put Connor and Altair in one batch, while Ezio and Edward are put in another batch

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Ya that's this specific forum not the fanbase. AC1 and Altair are mostly disliked beyond these walls.
I made sure to start my post with "HERE", because I was sure someone would want to say something like this -_-

Bullet747
04-04-2013, 08:05 AM
I'm not sure that's entirely true about Altair unless your just talking about other forums. Definitely true about AC1 though.

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 08:08 AM
I made sure to start my post with "HERE", because I was sure someone would want to say something like this -_-
Yeah but then you talk about "the fanbase" as a whole. Consistency goes a long way to make sure people know what you mean.

Bullet747
04-04-2013, 08:10 AM
It`s not necessarily true, or maybe it is, but from what I see, a person who`s an extrovert can more likely like Connor than a person who`s an Introvert, because to an introvert, Ezio may fulfill a fantasy. he`s funny, he`s charming, he`s suave and he`s a ladies man. Who wouldn't DREAM of becoming this guy ?? Equally, an Introvert can see Connor as a more relatable character and does not necessarily need a fantasy fulfilled..so yeah, I think it`s pretty generalizing to put Connor and Altair in one batch, while Ezio and Edward are put in another batch
You have a point. I guess I just have a hard time imagining someone wanting to be like Ezio who isn't sort of like that already.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Yeah but then you talk about "the fanbase" as a whole. Consistency goes a long way to make sure people know what you mean.
When I start it with "HERE" then follow with "Fanbase" do I really need to put it like this ?

"So yeah, here" "The fanbase here" "Fans here" "da boys here" "the guys here" "around here" "in this ****hole here" Consistency or repetitiveness ?

Really ?

pirate1802
04-04-2013, 08:14 AM
"in this ****hole here"

lmao!

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 08:15 AM
And here`s another poll from 2011.....outside this place

http://gyazo.com/56518823c619d17e54a40446d3369ee0.png?1365059588
http://gyazo.com/60953b952f81394baadd249cc497ce23.png?1365059604
http://gyazo.com/133cabd8f3e7a1a98aca7ca569ca574e.png?1365059617
http://gyazo.com/817fed3b1ce7d8133ffab97de30db4db.png?1365059871
http://gyazo.com/51947930b88d07548aa6ab6aa1e205bf.png?1365059936

Now this isn't me saying that Ezio was not more popular elsewhere, I`m sure he was, but i`m just making a point that Altair was more popular in some other places....not just here

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Liking another character is hardly "division" of fanbase -_- what's division is a part of the fanbase wants the franchise to take a different direction and the other part a different direction.

Legendz54
04-04-2013, 08:31 AM
we are just a bunch of ducks in a pond, because we are really small things get around quicker and it can seem like the whole world hates a specific thing at times, but we are just a small community and millions of other people actually play this too.

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 08:41 AM
we are just a bunch of ducks in a pond, because we are really small things get around quicker and it can seem like the whole world hates a specific thing at times, but we are just a small community and millions of other people actually play this too.

Yeah that's true, for example I can see so many Desmond fans here, yet other gamers(and me) agree on this(the first reply, anything after that isn't what I'm talking about):

http://i.imgur.com/g1W2X.png

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 09:09 AM
N0V0w3ls confirmed for being an idiot. Move along people.

When I start it with "HERE" then follow with "Fanbase" do I really need to put it like this ?

"So yeah, here" "The fanbase here" "Fans here" "da boys here" "the guys here" "around here" "in this ****hole here" Consistency or repetitiveness ?

Really ?
Yes

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 09:12 AM
N0V0w3ls confirmed for being an idiot. Move along people.
Only the first reply is what was to be noticed and the 2nd idea isn't too bad either.

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Only the first reply is what was to be noticed and the 2nd idea isn't too bad either.
I can understand the other two. I just hate people saying they should just ditch the Animus. It's the stupidest and most consistently made suggestion ever.

Ygdrasel
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Altair was dull at best until Revelations gave him some badass character development.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Altair was dull at best until Revelations gave him some badass character development.
Really ? I actually hated him at Revelations and liked him more in AC I

I dunno what was "dull" about him in AC I. his absolute stone cold badassery or his awesome character development

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Revelations Altair was FAIL. Especially the old one. I expected playing a half game for young Altair from the trailer...

LightRey
04-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Revelations Altair was FAIL. Especially the old one. I expected playing a half game for yong Altair from the trailer...
That means the fail was yours, not the game's...

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:21 AM
...where's the difference?

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Well they made it appear that we could have 2 prots, but the other "prot" was there for like...5 minutes per key.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Well they made it appear that we could have 2 prots, but the other "prot" was there for like...5 minutes per key.
I remember them clearly saying that this was still Ezio`s game

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Not good for the game. I believe it should be 50/50.

LightRey
04-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Not good for the game.
No, not good for butthurt "fans" that got overhyped. The game did just fine.

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Well obviously but I meant there was hardly any time spent with Alta´r at all. Going defensive because I'm going after your favourite game?

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Not good for the game.
Well, you should`v listened to what they said then, because they kept saying that this is Ezio`s game to avoid people making baseless assumptions such as yours

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Well obviously but I meant there was hardly any time spent with Alta´r at all.
they had more missions with Altair, but were scrapped

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Well obviously but I meant there was hardly any time spent with Alta´r at all.
Yeah and it was all in the same Masayaf map. I was hoping we'd get like a small area of Jerusalem or Acre for some missions like the Cristina missions in ACB. Also Altair uses Ezio's move set even when it doesn't make sense. I hated in the first Altair mission he's killing people with an imaginary second hidden blade. Such an unfinished game.

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Well, you should`v listened to what they said then, because they kept saying that this is Ezio`s game to avoid people making baseless assumptions such as yours
I didn't make baseless assumptions, you have no need to defend the company. I just say that Revelations could'v been better with more interesting Altair flashbacks (It could have been better to divide the game between the two heroes.)

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I didn't make baseless assumptions, you have no need to defend the company. I just say that Revelations could'v been better with more interesting Altair flashbacks.
*facepalm* i`m not defending the company, just stating facts...they ALWAYS said that this is Ezio`s game...you expected more, based on what ? trailers ? Well, AC III trailers had "truly free" behind an American flag...yeah..

Ygdrasel
04-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Revelations Altair was FAIL. Especially the old one. I expected playing a half game for young Altair from the trailer...

The old guy who can turn an entire brotherhood back to his side while barely lifting a finger...

Yeah, that's what "fail" is. Totally. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassGrandpa)

And an entire new chunk of storyline covering years of time after Al Mualim's end wasn't interesting enough for you? Woops.

LightRey
04-04-2013, 10:32 AM
I didn't make baseless assumptions, you have no need to defend the company. I just say that Revelations could'v been better with more interesting Altair flashbacks.
You do realize that it originally wasn't even planned to be a game of this scale to begin with, right? They had only a year's time and as M said it was still Ezio's game, not Alta´r's, which was the case for a reason. Making Alta´r's parts bigger would've made his parts smaller, which would've been unacceptable. Just be glad they could make such a great game in so little time.

Ygdrasel
04-04-2013, 10:33 AM

"They said we'd have two...And we did, so their claim was exactly right...BUT ONE DIDN'T GET ENOUGH TIME, WAAAA!"

Are you...Are you being serious?

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:33 AM
*facepalm* i`m not defending the company, just stating facts...they ALWAYS said that this is Ezio`s game...you expected more, based on what ? trailers ? Well, AC III trailers had "truly free" behind an American flag...yeah..

you respond so quickly that I did not have time to edit the message ;)

I didn't expect anything I speak about what could have been better

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:34 AM
"They said we'd have two...And we did, so their claim was exactly right...BUT ONE DIDN'T GET ENOUGH TIME, WAAAA!"

Lets not resort to unnecessary snubs, OK ??

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 10:35 AM

Yeah what a stupid criticism. We should just be happy they threw together 5 short half-arsed missions and put no effort into them.

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
And one more thing. It could have been better, if Ubi matched the message of the plot and the message of the game trailer.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Alright, enough about Revelations..that`s not the topic anyway

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:37 AM
You do realize that it originally wasn't even planned to be a game of this scale to begin with, right? They had only a year's time and as M said it was still Ezio's game, not Alta´r's, which was the case for a reason. Making Alta´r's parts bigger would've made his parts smaller, which would've been unacceptable. Just be glad they could make such a great game in so little time.

Oh, thank you Ubisoft -_-

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 10:39 AM

Oh no, let's just all have **** standards and chew up whatever crap they throw at us because we're "fans" and Ubi can never do any wrong and AC hasn't fallen to mediocrity.

TinyTemplar
04-04-2013, 10:40 AM
The old guy who can turn an entire brotherhood back to his side while barely lifting a finger...

Yeah, that's what "fail" is. Totally. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassGrandpa)

And an entire new chunk of storyline covering years of time after Al Mualim's end wasn't interesting enough for you? Woops.
I'm not interested in it, yes. I'm more interested in parallels between Altair and Ezio lifes. (young Altair from AC 1, not some wierd unknown for me old guy)

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:44 AM
guys...back on topic -_-

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 10:48 AM
guys...back on topic -_-
Alright alright, Alta´r master race! and you have to agree with it M :3

LightRey
04-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Oh, thank you Ubisoft -_-
You're welcome, but I'd prefer if you'd address me with my proper title: Lord Awesome III

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Alright alright, Alta´r master race! and you have to agree with it M :3
I certainly preferred Altair (OF AC I ONLY) and Connor over Ezio (of AC II and ACB at least)

AssassinHMS
04-04-2013, 10:53 AM
One thing that I don't like about the AC protagonists in general, is that they feel too overpowered. I'd like to see for once an assassin who doesn't act like a super hero, who doesn't try to fight for everyone because it's already too difficult to fight just for himself. A person who doesn't see the world as a happy place due to all the suffering he has seen and experienced and whose only allegiance is to himself. He or she (whoever the assassin is) could still crack some jokes but overall should be a bit sad and selfish.

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 10:57 AM
One thing that I don't like about the AC protagonists in general, is that they feel too overpowered. I'd like to see for once an assassin who doesn't act like a super hero, who doesn't try to fight for everyone because it's already too difficult to fight just for himself. A person who doesn't see the world as a happy place due to all the suffering he has seen and experienced and whose only allegiance is to himself. He or she (whoever the assassin is) could still crack some jokes but overall should be a bit sad and selfish.
Yaah, too many "noble goal" people already.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 11:05 AM
I think we`ll have that with Edward and honestly...the Assassins` principle goal is fighting for everyone..I mean...how ?? It`s basically in their ideology, so you found their Ideology annoying ?

AssassinHMS
04-04-2013, 11:12 AM
I think we`ll have that with Edward and honestly...the Assassins` principle goal is fighting for everyone..I mean...how ?? It`s basically in their ideology, so you found their Ideology annoying ?
The Assassins fight for peace and freedom right? Peace and freedom for everyone but also for themselves because, you see, by fighting for people's rights they fight for their own rights. And if everyone around you is well then you'll eventually be well like them. Sort of, if you live in a rich country that stands for people's rights you'll probably have a better life in that country.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 11:14 AM
The Assassins fight for peace and freedom right? Peace and freedom for everyone but also for themselves because, you see, by fighting for people's rights they fight for their own rights. And if everyone around you is well then you'll eventually be well like them. Sort of, if you live in a rich country that stands for people's rights you'll probably have a better life in that country.
That`s rather confusing, so what you`re saying is...that if they`re good, so everyone else is....good ? But isn't the basic philosophy of the Assassins is "Dedicating their lives to protecting the freedom of Humanity" ? Dedication seems pretty much in line with "You`re basically fighting for everyone, but anything about your life is under the rug"

It`s why Edward is gonna start as a selfish *******, but then change as the game goes on...

AssassinHMS
04-04-2013, 11:26 AM
That`s rather confusing, so what you`re saying is...that if they`re good, so everyone else is....good ? But isn't the basic philosophy of the Assassins is "Dedicating their lives to protecting the freedom of Humanity" ? Dedication seems pretty much in line with "You`re basically fighting for everyone, but anything about your life is under the rug"

It`s why Edward is gonna start as a selfish *******, but then change as the game goes on...

I think what I want is a reluctant hero, someone who doesn't consider himself as a savior but that ends up saving people because deep down he is sort of noble even though he thinks that nobility and feelings (such as caring for other people) are a weakness. A person who tries to fight his own nature. (More or less like Garret in Thief)
Yup, I think Edward will fit this profile a little

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I think what I want is a reluctant hero, someone who doesn't consider himself as a savior but that ends up saving people because deep down he is sort of noble even though he thinks that nobility and feelings (such as caring for other people) are a weakness. A person who tries to fight his own nature. (More or less like Garret in Thief)
Oh yeah, now it`s so much clearer. thanks :D

Ygdrasel
04-04-2013, 11:32 AM

He's a pirate. He's basically required to fit that profile, considering...All pirates ever. Should be neat.

D.I.D.
04-04-2013, 11:39 AM
And here`s another poll from 2011.....outside this place

http://gyazo.com/56518823c619d17e54a40446d3369ee0.png?1365059588
http://gyazo.com/60953b952f81394baadd249cc497ce23.png?1365059604
http://gyazo.com/133cabd8f3e7a1a98aca7ca569ca574e.png?1365059617
http://gyazo.com/817fed3b1ce7d8133ffab97de30db4db.png?1365059871
http://gyazo.com/51947930b88d07548aa6ab6aa1e205bf.png?1365059936

Now this isn't me saying that Ezio was not more popular elsewhere, I`m sure he was, but i`m just making a point that Altair was more popular in some other places....not just here

A poll of 186 people isn't very representative, but then you proceed to post a survey of 27 votes and another with 17. Cherry-picked results are poor appeals of evidence anyway, but not even the selections are playing well towards your point.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 11:42 AM
A poll of 186 people isn't very representative, but then you proceed to post a survey of 27 votes and another with 17. Cherry-picked results are a poor means to stake claims of evidence anyway, but not even the selections are playing well towards your point.
*sigh*

and yet the answer to that very mindset is right there in the post you quoted..

and I never said ANY poll is representative of a general fanbase census...it just represents the place where the vote was done

catkiller97
04-04-2013, 11:49 AM
it doesn't matter for me i loved all 4 protagonist (including Haytham)

ze_topazio
04-04-2013, 12:04 PM

That is called "Anti-hero", funny enough, according to the always reliable Wikipedia, "the term antihero is first dated to 1714".

Eternal Reward
04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
That is called "Anti-hero", funny enough, according to the always reliable Wikipedia, "the term antihero is first dated to 1714".

Heh. Cool.

pacmanate
04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
LOL he won by 1 vote that doesnt mean ****

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:44 PM
LOL he won by 1 vote that doesnt mean ****
Nah it does...it`s precisely what I`m talking about...a narrow divide here about characters...

Sushiglutton
04-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Feels like I missed some backstory to why this thread is relevant.

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Feels like I missed some backstory to why this thread is relevant.
lol I don't really get it either. To show people liked Altair just like people like Connor and that also other people like Ezio? Shocking stuff.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:50 PM
lol I don't really get it either. To show people liked Altair just like people like Connor and that also other people like Ezio? Shocking stuff.
I`m not surprised it went over your head..really i`m not

Can someone lock this ?? I got what I intended

pacmanate
04-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Nah it does...it`s precisely what I`m talking about...a narrow divide here about characters...

But the title is "People here liked Altair more" I don't get it....

Legendz54
04-04-2013, 12:51 PM
I think all the hate started from the Angry joe review which has over 1 million hits about Connors character, not sure about this though.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:51 PM
No more posting please..

Can someone lock this ?

pacmanate
04-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I like angry joe :P

ProletariatPleb
04-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I think M was just showing us the pattern here, liking for previous character more than the new guy.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I think M was just showing us the pattern here, liking for previous character more than the new guy.
Finally someone who`s not trying to act like a smartass (surprisingly so) and not a rabid Ezio fanboy

Thank you

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I`m not surprised it went over your head..really i`m not

Can someone lock this ?? I got what I intended
Yes the deep meaning so clearly in your post eluded me. Try to remember not all of us humans can see the layers upon layers of meaning you pile onto your posts.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:55 PM
I fail
^it did that by itself...honestly, I didn't write "fail" there

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 12:57 PM
I still say fail unironically because I forgot it's not 2009
Good to know buddy

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 12:58 PM
^ duuuude, you can at least try and be original

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 12:58 PM
^it did that by itself...honestly, I didn't write "fail" thereYou know I picture your face as your avatar. Just a face with an Egyptian Flag in a shield.

TheHumanTowel
04-04-2013, 12:59 PM
^ duuuude, you can at least try and be original
Oh right I forgot you were the first person ever to edit quotes in posts you comedic mastermind you.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Oh right I forgot you were the first person ever to edit quotes in posts you comedic mastermind you.
It wasn't even supposed to be comedic. I started it as a dastardly attempt at admonishment, but a guy called mark took it and made it sound funny...

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:02 PM
You know I picture your face as your avatar. Just a face with an Egyptian Flag in a shield.
Right.....rooster HA !!

pacmanate
04-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Its 1pm, No one in the UK is awake at 1pm.

silvermercy
04-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Those are nice finds M. I, too, think those polls highlight a pattern. And later, it was natural for Ezio to surpass Altair due to his 3 games and naturally charming personality.
(I also preferred younger Altair in AC1, yes, despite having played only half the game. *hangs head in shame*)

Speaking of polls here's a random one made by a female fan on dA (scroll down slightly to see the results). Notice another pattern forming... http://eolianus.deviantart.com/

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Those are nice finds M. I, too, think those polls highlight a pattern. And later, it was natural for Ezio to surpass Altair due to his 3 games and naturally charming personality.
(I also preferred younger Altair in AC1, yes, despite having played only half the game. *hangs head in shame*)

Speaking of polls here's a random one made by a female fan on dA (scroll down slightly to see the results). Notice another pattern forming... http://eolianus.deviantart.com/
to save people from having to look at naked men :|

http://gyazo.com/29c9d888e26e93eaca936d5e67fc610f.png?1365077769

But i`m pretty sure it doesn't mean ****, because Ezio is not winning...

Any poll doesnt mean **** here when Ezio`s (or AC II) not winning it

how man people is that ?? 367 ?? they all don't mean ****, since they voted on a poll where Ezio was not winning

silvermercy
04-04-2013, 01:19 PM
haha! Indeed It doesn't even count now! LOL

Last time I checked Ezio was losing very badly. Strange... lol Ezio fans are panic-registering on dA now. lol

(edit: oh yes... ze nekked AC menz. I got so used to seeing them on dA I forgot about it. Sorry!!) :eek:

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Last time I checked Ezio was losing very badly. Strange... lol
Yes, any poll where Ezio is not winning means nothing...but oho, if a poll shows Ezio winning, then it`s the general census....remember that FB poll ?? Yeah, I`d have liked to see these same people had Connor won it "Ah it`s just facebook"

silvermercy
04-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes, any poll where Ezio is not winning means nothing...but oho, if a poll shows Ezio winning, then it`s the general census....remember that FB poll ?? Yeah, I`d have liked to see these same people had Connor won it "Ah it`s just facebook"
Quoted for truth! :)

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 01:28 PM
to save people from having to look at naked men :|

http://gyazo.com/29c9d888e26e93eaca936d5e67fc610f.png?1365077769

But i`m pretty sure it doesn't mean ****, because Ezio is not winning...

Any poll doesnt mean **** here when Ezio`s (or AC II) not winning it

how man people is that ?? 367 ?? they all don't mean ****, since they voted on a poll where Ezio was not winningThe only one who cares about the poles anyway is you. If Ezio wins you stay quiet, If Connor wins LOOK HE WON HE DA GREATEST EVER. You on your own are more annoying then any Mega Ezio fanboy.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:30 PM
The only one who cares about the poles anyway is you.
I rest my case

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 01:33 PM
I rest my caseIt was so obvious you'd say that, but really has anybody ever other then you made a thread about something that happened 3 years ago about a pole? No, I rest my case.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:37 PM
I rest my case.
There was none

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 01:41 PM
There was noneMy case was you're the only one on this whole forum that cares about who is the better character.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 01:43 PM
My case was you're the only one on this whole forum that cares about who is the better character.
And that`s obviously wrong..

"better" is subjective

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 01:50 PM
And that`s obviously wrong..

"better" is subjectivePerhaps, but you are the only one who gets butthurt over polls.

Dosenwabe
04-04-2013, 01:50 PM
They are all not sexy.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Perhaps, but you are the only one who gets butthurt over polls.
i`m assuming butthurt means rambling on and on about nothing, right ?

SixKeys
04-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Re: OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4Y2IhjJxU

roostersrule2
04-04-2013, 02:04 PM
i`m assuming butthurt means rambling on and on about nothing, right ?Pretty much.

Assassin_M
04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Re: OP

]
Yaaaaaaaaay, it makes people feel soooo good yaaaaaaaay...did you feel good, sonny ? did you ? It`s funny, because if the topic does not interest, why post ?? why waste 6 seconds of your, obviously, interesting life ?? I mean I see a lot of topics that do not interest me one bit or, as in many of your cases, did not understand them, but I either ask or just ignore it and move along....Oh no being a smartass is so cool....right

Can someone please close this ?

Kaschra
04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah, please close this, this thread is really pointless :I

silvermercy
04-04-2013, 03:11 PM
The original post was not pointless but the thread became one indeed.

Locopells
04-04-2013, 03:22 PM
A bit like most of today's topics...

I-Like-Pie45
04-04-2013, 03:26 PM
I see no difference between this thread and all the others in terms of relevancy.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
It's 2013 not 2010

TheOnlyEzio
04-05-2013, 07:26 AM
who cares... honestly?

Erindesh
04-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Yaaaaaaaaay, it makes people feel soooo good yaaaaaaaay...did you feel good, sonny ? did you ? It`s funny, because if the topic does not interest, why post ?? why waste 6 seconds of your, obviously, interesting life ?? I mean I see a lot of topics that do not interest me one bit or, as in many of your cases, did not understand them, but I either ask or just ignore it and move along....Oh no being a smartass is so cool....right

Can someone please close this ?
Worst kind of raging Connor fanboy , my god:|

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Worst kind of raging Connor fanboy , my god:|
Who are you ? I`m sorry ? go away ? shoo

can someone close this ??

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 01:36 PM
I still don't see the point in this thread.

Assassin_M
04-05-2013, 01:38 PM
I still don't see the point in this thread.
STOP POSTING HERE

can someone PLEASE lock this ???????

do not post again so someone sees this and closes it

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Its 1pm! NO ONE IS AWAKE IN THE UK AT 1PM

ACfan443
04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Who are you ? I`m sorry ? go away ? shoo

Hahaha

Mr_Shade
04-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Its 1pm! NO ONE IS AWAKE IN THE UK AT 1PM
or busy doing important things..

If you wish threads locking - please hit the report button and request it there - that way any member of the team can see it.