PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed revelations crash at the end of the match before receiving the points

DARK709
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Recently i installed brotherhood so i can unlock the courtesan for revelations but ever since i received her as playable character the game session in revelations craches before receiving any points - i should also notify that before starting to play revelations again i came across a cheater in brotherhood that kept using together all kinds of cheats making the game go like crazy similar to more than one players using cheats - his name was maybe there something to do with it? Before brotherhood things like that happened in revelatios but rarely ( like being killed in manhunt by your targets? (that happened today by someone named ) also some guy named was firing the hidden gun against his pursuers in enemy territory of artifact assault plus he activated the teleport walked a little stunned someone then walked away and finally teleported- someother guys could not be killed -walked in air e.t.c.I do remember having similar issues when i installed revelations and still having installed brotherhood.Search for registry for remains of brotherhood instalation maybe???.

starburstq
04-04-2013, 04:14 AM
I have the same issue, every time I finish a match it crashes (seems to let me continue on to a second round every once in a while if I play artifact assault though)

Anykeyer
04-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Crash on session end - common server issue in ACR, you cant do anything, just complain and wait for Ubi to restart servers (will take months)
Naming and shaming is not permitted here
Being killed by your target in ACR or AC3 is not an indication of cheats. Learn game you're playing before making such statements.
And that trick with double teleport is also completelly legit.
Other than that without any proper evidence from you I would just assume that you have a very bad connection.

Anykeyer
04-05-2013, 08:14 AM
There is a way to get into some trees without cheating (actually there is no known cheats to help you with that). Just a mapping error and somewhat clever use of game's flaws.
Obviously you dont have a clue about that game, its bugs, tricks, flaws ans exploits, so I'll stop wasting my time.

DARK709
04-05-2013, 08:18 PM
in assassins creed one u were able to enter trees - possible ingame and between assassins creed games file switching for cheats just like this one -also ur whole remarks look kinda shady and i have a lot of players to back me up on whats a cheat and whats not - are u covering something maybe???????????????/.

DaPlayars
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
in assassins creed one u were able to enter trees - possible ingame and between assassins creed games file switching for cheats just like this one -also ur whole remarks look kinda shady and i have a lot of players to back me up on whats a cheat and whats not - are u covering something maybe???????????????/.

"Cheaters" are mostly connection issues from you or the player that "was floating in air" those are lags and we all experience them.
As for the crashses I'm not sure I never had that problem although I didn't play Revelations since the release of AC3.

Anykeyer
04-05-2013, 08:46 PM

That almost killed me. Yea, Im covering stuff every decent player knows about.
Like this http://www.xfire.com/videos/5712c1 or http://www.xfire.com/videos/585f13

DARK709
04-05-2013, 09:07 PM
The thing is that this player was moving around even scoring with my teams artifact and not stationary like the rest and many other things that separate themselves from lag issues or game flaw designs - thats about it.!!!!

Anykeyer
04-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Sounds like speedhack. And yes, its illegal and (sadly) commonly used cheat. But your descriptions are really vague and without any solid proof (video footage) so I cant say for sure
And then again. Naming and shaming is against rules on this forum.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
For crash issues please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

To report cheaters you can send the details to Technical Support or research@evenbalance.com