PDA

View Full Version : Bug

shankarrg
04-03-2013, 07:55 AM
so far i am at the stock pile level where you have to buy lubers and i am not able to exit from that .I have searched internet and seen that this is a common problem.

So far i have searched for about 20-25 bugs in my first 20 minutes of the game.

If you developer guys cannot make a proper game for PC like valve or other corporation why bother to release it for pc .Release only for xbox. this is my last game i will be playing from ubisoft.

You guys are like thief , taking so much money for the game and not paying back .Instead i have paid money to get me frustration.

HUMBLE ADVISE TO GUYS DO NOT EVER BUY THIS GAME .If you desperately want it dowload from you know where.

poptartz20
04-03-2013, 08:00 AM
Did you really make an account just to say this? Trolls will never cease.

I'm leaving this thread and never coming back.

montagemik
04-03-2013, 10:44 AM
so far i am at the stock pile level where you have to buy lubers and i am not able to exit from that .I have searched internet and seen that this is a common problem.

So far i have searched for about 20-25 bugs in my first 20 minutes of the game.

If you developer guys cannot make a proper game for PC like valve or other corporation why bother to release it for pc .Release only for xbox. this is my last game i will be playing from ubisoft.

You guys are like thief , taking so much money for the game and not paying back .Instead i have paid money to get me frustration.

HUMBLE ADVISE TO GUYS DO NOT EVER BUY THIS GAME .If you desperately want it dowload from you know where.

HUMBLE ADVICE TO YOU ............

#1 In future , try refrain from calling the Game company a THIEF before advising others to Download a 'Hacked Pirated' version of the game instead of buying it. ..............
That way , you won't sound like the cheap thief yourself .

#2 In future - before buying a game that has been available for 3-4 months ........Perhaps read the odd review to find out how the game was received by gamers = Any faults / bugs noticed by others.
That way , you won't look like an ill informed gamer complaining about minor glitches that are widely known by the gaming community for the last few months.

#3 In future - When buying a PC game from a series that was originally intended / primarily designed as a Console game - Perhaps check online for info on how well previous ports of AC were handled .

If you follow my 3 SIMPLE instructions for future gaming - There's less chance you'll have something to whine about .
BTW Advising people on the Official AC forum "" DO NOT EVER BUY THIS GAME "" is possibly the most pointless part of your post . ( pretty sure everyone here OWNS it already ):rolleyes:

pacmanate
04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
^ That stuff needs to be stickied.