PDA

View Full Version : Game play issues

gamerjosh2010
04-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I use an Xbox 360 to play assassins creed 3 i finished the game and became fully notorious in Packanack causing jagers to show up everywhere while i was hunting bear every time i am attacked by a bear and detected by a jager Connor the bear and the jager that detected me freeze and i cannot get Connor to move unless i am attacked by another jager or another bear. does anyone know why?

gamerjosh2010
04-02-2013, 11:25 PM
I also noticed when counter killing jagers using the bow in the frontier Connor misses often

gamerjosh2010
04-03-2013, 01:53 AM
also if a jager is fighting a bear and detects connor they freeze but connor does not does anyone know why i keep having these issues?

nancyfroma
04-03-2013, 07:53 AM
forgive me for the lame question but why are you killing bears in Assassin creed game I have not played AC 3 yet but is AC game turning into Dangerous hunts

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cabelas-Cover.jpg

Rogue Agent 035
04-03-2013, 08:21 AM
forgive me for the lame question but why are you killing bears in Assassin creed game I have not played AC 3 yet but is AC game turning into Dangerous hunts

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cabelas-Cover.jpg

lol...., no, AC3 is not turning into that...., AC3 has a hunting system for which is like an economy system. You hunt bear, Cougar, Deer, Rabbits, etc in order to obtain money for upgrades on your ship the Aquilla or weapons in trading post. You also have a crafting/trading system on your homestead that serves the same purpose, as well as the hunting serves is used also in the deliveries you make in Boston, NY an the frontier.

MasterAssasin84
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I also noticed when counter killing jagers using the bow in the frontier Connor misses often

Counter them with the pistol it works all the time, its very effective !

IWGCJoeCool
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Counter them with the pistol it works all the time, its very effective !

i didnt think i was missing, i just thought their armor was too strong....live and learn...sometimes even bullets (round shot) didnt work either.

JC