PDA

View Full Version : Your going on a pub crawl which Assassin would like as a drinking partner- bit of fun

MasterAssasin84
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Right i figured this would be a funt thread !!

Imagine this its saturday evening and your loooking for a drinking partner to go a pub crawl !! what Assassin would you like to acompany you ?

Me it would have to be Edward Kenway as i pirate these guys new how to party knocking back te old rum shots and i would love to listen to his Pirate stories lol and plunder the streets !!

Who would be your ideal Drinking partner ?

pirate1802
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Eddie.

RinoTheBouncer
04-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Ezio for sure. I don't even drink but I'd drink if Ezio's taking me out xD

silvermercy
04-02-2013, 04:26 PM
ALL of them! XD
But if I had to choose... hmm...

Altair would be a bit serious for a bar... Unless we got him drunk. I fear the consequences...
Connor would initially make good conversation and be very polite (plus, I think he's a good story-teller) but then he'd lose a board game, go into rage mode and started tomahawking everyone.
Ezio would be too busy either flirting with me initially but then with the bar-lady and all other females in vicinity...
Edward... hmm... I'd choose him because of the pirate stories and hopefully he can hold his drink better than everyone (at least I hope). But if he invited me with a local wench back to his place I'd pour that rum all over his face; after a stinging slap and kick in the butt . :p

MasterAssasin84
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Eddie.

We would be getting into a few Pub Fights with Ole Edward , he would be pretty wild i would imagine lol !!

thecodeman715
04-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Nikolai, he is Russian, so he can hold his Vodka down.

Assassin_M
04-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Hello ? Desmond ?

ZeldaEmblem
04-03-2013, 07:38 AM
I don't even drink. But if I do I'd choose Eddie.

poptartz20
04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Even though this said Assassin... I would go with Thomas Hickey. Woo! Lol. I have a feeling an episode of ******* would start off with him when drunk. : |

No but really, I would go with Desmond, or Ezio.

I would perhaps say Edward but we have yet to see him do anything yet really, so I can't say for sure.

IWGCJoeCool
04-04-2013, 12:25 PM
i'd be Ezio's wingman, and probably get some by accident.

lol

JC

Legendz54
04-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Altair would be a good bodyguard
Connor would be a good guy to share stories with
Ezio would be a good guy to pick up chicks with
And Edward would be a good drinking partner.