PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Origins.

MasterAssasin84
04-02-2013, 11:27 AM
No fellow Assassins and Protagonaists, ubi have clearly stated that Assassins Creed will be a yearly affair so i have an idea for a spin of or a game. just here me out.

The Title is Assassins Creed Origins and the game again is based around Connor Kenway , now there is no suggestion or eveidence that Connor died at the end of AC3 so i was thinking the game could be set 5 years after the Revolutionary War and Connor sets sail for Europe for answers about his families history and legacy. His first stop is London and Connor is visting Queen Annes Square and Bloomsbury and then he goes on to France and meets up with the Marquis of Lafayett who informs Connor that a growing threat of Templars are looking to gain control by whatever means neccesary.

At the end of Forsaken Connor states that he wants to inject new blood into the Brotherhood so whilst Connor is attempting to Rebuild the brotherhood and discover the truth about his families involvement in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars he is in the thick of a battle his self.

What do you think ?

TRUKITTN
04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I'm not really interested in another Connor game, despite him probably being my favorite Assassin at this time. Sure, I know he has to die at some point, but I just don't wanna run the risk of having to play through it or see it myself. :P

However, the title is an interesting one. When I saw the thread title, my first thought for a game like this would be a reasonably priced, digital episodic game detailing the lives of the 6 assassins sharing the sanctuary with Altair's statue in the Villa Auditore. (Qulan Gal, Darius, Wei Yu, Amunet, Iltani, and Leonius.) I mean, you discover their final resting places but barely know anything about them. Apparently someone thought they were important enough to share the sanctuary, but to us players, they're just bland stone statues.

Sorry if that isn't the sort of response you were looking for. ^^;

ze_topazio
04-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Why "Origins"?

MasterAssasin84
04-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Why "Origins"?

It just an interesting title i thought up thats all it symbolises An Assassins ( Connor in my example ) looking for answers on hias families Legacy , quite similar to what Ezio was trying achieve in ACR.

@TRUKITTEN no thats cool we are all here to share our ideas i mean i have often wondered if we would see any reference to the Assassins in the sanctury and in actual fact it was Darius who forst used the Hidden blade ( in Recorded Assassins History )

pablo2977
04-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Didnt they say that they finish his story in TOKW

Abeonis
04-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Who's "Connor Kenway" when he's at home?

Assassin_M
04-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Didnt they say that they finish his story in TOKW
No they didn't

hoodrat94
04-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Although I am not interested in another Connor game, i really want to see how they end ToKW!

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Sound good but isnt this kinda like Ezio's story?

Assassin_M
04-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Sound good but isnt this kinda like Ezio's story?
Perhaps, but with Connor it`s more about Family than Knowledge and history of the order

DarthEzio55
04-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Although I didn't really "connect" with Connor in AC3, I'll happily play another game starring him, which delves into his character more. And I really want to free run in London, and France.

thecodeman715
04-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Like I said in the other thread, I'm not really interested in another Connor game, despite him probably being my favorite Assassin at this time. Sure, I know he has to die at some point, but I just don't wanna run the risk of having to play through it or see it myself. :P

However, the ***le is an interesting one. When I saw the thread ***le, my first thought for a game like this would be a reasonably priced, digital episodic game detailing the lives of the 6 assassins sharing the sanctuary with Altair's statue in the Villa Auditore. (Qulan Gal, Darius, Wei Yu, Amunet, Iltani, and Leonius.) I mean, you discover their final resting places but barely know anything about them. Apparently someone thought they were important enough to share the sanctuary, but to us players, they're just bland stone statues.

Sorry if that isn't the sort of response you were looking for. ^^;

Since AC2, I've wanted something, anything, about their stories.

MasterAssasin84
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Perhaps, but with Connor it`s more about Family than Knowledge and history of the order

That was the thinking behind it, he is seeking his families place in the order and Connor Visits Queen Anne Square and encounters The marquis Layafette on his travels through London and Paris, like i said Forsaken has really opened a whole new world to AC, the Kenways are truly awesome !!

Locopells
04-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Love how the swear filter blocks T I T L E, even though the first three letters are part of another word...

D.I.D.
04-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Why "Origins"?

It's a useful way of flagging up a series that's gone to the dogs. When you can call a series a "franchise" without blinking, you know the "Origins" entry won't be far behind. "Zero" is another good one.

IWGCJoeCool
04-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Although I didn't really "connect" with Connor in AC3, I'll happily play another game starring him, which delves into his character more. And I really want to free run in London, and France.

perfect segue to AC-V...the post Revolutionary War Connor travels to Europe...London, Paris, ???...Lisbon, Barcelona, ??? Germany, even Italy...to satisfy his curiousty about his father, his life, and the choices he made.

could even be some ghost chases like Ezio after Alta'ir in early Revelations.

tons of good ideas about where it could all go, i guess.

JC