PDA

View Full Version : A horde of Captains in Fort Divission?!?

AbelBendel
04-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Can someone tell me how to conquer: Fort Divission - its compleatly unbeateble for me?

It startet out all normal - I got the most of the soldiers in there and then i shoot the captain ...and then hell broke Loose.
For some reason the captain is resurrected and is multiplying himself into many new captains?!? I ran arround like insane all over the fort to get them of my bag and they where still coming after me to the rooftop on the Towers. Then i endet up in the Water inside the fort(where you can swim inside the wall) and they(a horde of captains) where keep coming at me ..even jumping into the Water to get me(where is was hiding) - i totally gave up on counting how many they where, when i past the 20(at the same time) and got pressured to move outside the wall.

I have tried to conquer this fort many times now and have also restartet the game many times to "get some order" in the insanety, but nothing seems to solve the problem.

AbelBendel
04-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Can someone tell me how to conquer: Fort Divission - its compleatly unbeateble for me?

..op!