PDA

View Full Version : Enemies disappear after conquer the outpost.

somebody2978
04-01-2013, 08:11 PM
I've finished the campaign, and I've reset enemy outposts several times with the new option of patch 1.05.
I've found an ugly bug: when I'm attacking an enemy outposts, and they have found me, they request reinforcements, these come in jeeps or running from other areas of field. When I kill the last enemy guarding the outpost, the Rakyat flag is hoisted and immediately after, all enemies who did not belong to outpost, they disappear by magic, even those who were attacking me.

They should fix that bug, because it gives a very surreal feeling in the game. Those soldiers who did not belong to the outpost, they should remain in his position, even if the outpost is conquered.

Brncao
04-01-2013, 11:42 PM
It's not a bug. When the region becomes secured, there should be no enemies around. That's what the script is suppose to do.

somebody2978
04-02-2013, 02:53 AM
But it is absurd. I was being attacked by three enemies almost melee, I killed the first of three, was hoisted the Rakyat flag, and the other two enemies disappeared practically in front of me. Worthy of The X Files serie.
It would be logical when the Rakyat arriving, start to attacking them.

flybyme
04-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Perhaps they were not from that camp. Also if they are a certain distance away from the camp when the Rakyat flag is hoisted they will disappear.
:)

somebody2978
04-02-2013, 08:47 PM
When enemies disappeared, I was just above the house where you can make purchases... In other word, in the middle of the outpost. For that reason caught my attention they disappear so suddenly...
This happened to me several times.

BWX232
04-04-2013, 07:07 AM
What would be cool is to have the Rakyat soldiers kill them off in the short cut scene while the flag is raising up.

The reason they do that is probably because you already won, and if they were still there after the cut scene, then you could be killed after the fact..

A better solution to that problem would be to make it so that you had to kill all the soldiers before you took the outpost., even the reinforcements, then the problem would take care of itself.

hdme
04-05-2013, 11:14 AM
I kill them from a distance with say the GL-94 gun, then the cutscene plays, then I go down to the outpost and eg the reinforcements I killed in the cars are gone + their cars. It's a pain but that's the way it goes.

Farcryer01
04-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Tigers stay, try it it's fun to see the slaughter when the rakayat arrive amoung a bloodthirsty tiger lol

AndyJackson2012
04-05-2013, 07:11 PM
But it is absurd. I was being attacked by three enemies almost melee, I killed the first of three, was hoisted the Rakyat flag, and the other two enemies disappeared practically in front of me. Worthy of The X Files serie.
It would be logical when the Rakyat arriving, start to attacking them.

my guess is that the AI works that only the original fort members have to be killed to take the fort. Reinforcements will show up or guys walking patrol will show up BUT...if you notice WHO the original members are, once you kill the last member the flag goes up. I've had it happen tons of times that there are still guys running to get me that disappear as soon as the last fort member gets killed. So...keep the tagged guys separate, like if you know 2 chargers are fort members and 2 snipers are present, kill the chargers and don't bother with the snipers.
What I hate is when I haven't been seen and no alarms are triggered (I haven't disconnected them) and I'm stealthy down to 2 guys and a jeep load of 3 new guys show up to "help out". If they see me I don't get the 1500 points.

Stockdale50
04-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes sir Andy, this JUST happened to me. Out of 3 play through's ... this was the first. Only this time two jeep s showed up, I was in a heated battle .. no alarms, and while I still had about 8 guys left to kill, the flag goes up. I'm like .. WTH? ... You make perfect sense with your post. Tag the camp before you go in to keep track of them. Really though .. we shouldn't have to do this. Some players don't like to tag outposts, as they like the adventure of seeking out the inhabitants on their own.