PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3 problem!!!!

lazylegs76
04-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Can anyone please tell me why I cant get the assassin's robes after I have completed sequence 5. I think that I have done everything right but can't seem to find any vids or posts to answer my question. Thanks a million guys n dolls!!!!

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
You sure you completed sequence 5 ?? You got initiated into the order ? Achilles told you "Welcome to the brotherhood, Connor" ?

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 05:25 PM
What was the last mission you played?

pacmanate
04-01-2013, 06:02 PM
There is no way you have not got the robes. There is a scene where you get them an Connor puts them on, you have obviously not got to that point.

lazylegs76
04-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I've played "A Boorish Man" went to the house talked with achillies, asked him to train me and have even followed him to Boston and such. Do I need to have %100 on all my previous missions up to that point??

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM
I've played "A Boorish Man" went to the house talked with achillies, asked him to train me and have even followed him to Boston and such. Do I need to have 0 on all my previous missions up to that point??
no, you have to actually finish sequence 5...it`s not finished yet...you`ll know when you get the robes, just keep going

pacmanate
04-01-2013, 08:02 PM
I know its a drag OP. Was talking about this to Felix earlier. The Haytham bits at the start I can deal with, hes funny, badass moveset with a sword. But for it to take 5 whole sequences to become an assassin? Takes the mic, especially when you are on your 5th playthrough and just want to get into the dam game.

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 08:03 PM
I know its a drag OP. Was talking about this to Felix earlier. The Haytham bits at the start I can deal with, hes funny, badass moveset with a sword. But for it to take 5 whole sequences to become an assassin? Takes the mic, especially when you are on your 5th playthrough and just want to get into the dam game.
He doesn't know who Felix is...